• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Borderlands What’s your favourite gun manufacturer?

    Borderlands What’s your favourite gun manufacturer?


    What’s your favourite gun manufacturer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    For me it's Hyperion without a doubt

    submitted by /u/Artdroid29
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things Borderlands 1 did better than any other Borderlands game?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Me personally I think it's the weapon variety. I feel like just about any weapon rarity in borderlands 1 is usable mainly because of masher pistols and anarchy smgs. A green rarity masher pistol can easily be one of your best weapons for a big portion of the game, and anarchy smgs are just so good.

    submitted by /u/Its-NoHa
    [link] [comments]

    Which borderlands game should I play first.?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I bought the handsome collection a while ago and bl3 is currently on sale so I want to get into this series, but I don't know if I should start with bl2 or bl3, has bl2 aged well and is bl3 worth playing now?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/verma17
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding co op

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    So my bf is thinking about getting borderlands the legendary collection since its on sale and I already own the handsome collection but would be able to co op with one another ?

    Idk if it being a different bundle makes a difference or not but I just figured id ask so he doesnt waste his money since we wanna play together.

    submitted by /u/tokyotwilight
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your favorite Flak pet?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    For me it's the jabber he seems to be some kind of invincible god I've never seen him die and I've rarely seen him go down. I've tried the spiderant but she seems so bad for some reason haven't used the skag much and the loader is probably my second favorite but haven't used him much either.

    submitted by /u/Dhdd1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get shift heads and skins on switch?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Like the title says I really wanna get the shift heads and skins for bl2 and tps but everywhere I look there's no definitive answer on if or how to get them. Is there a way? I really wanna use some of the skins for my characters

    submitted by /u/EvilGlob1
    [link] [comments]

    I fucked up and need help lol

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I've been playing through the series over the weekend thanks to the steam sale, and am stuck on the sentinel fight at the end of Presequel for PC. It's difficult because I'm sort of trying to rush through this to get to play 3, and I'm only level 22 which I now realize is a mistake. If anyone wants to join and help me, my name in game is SunnySideGuy. I'll be on the next few hours and would appreciate the help so I can finish this.

    submitted by /u/Rapture117
    [link] [comments]

    Cant choose mission reward

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    So i am playing couch co op with my roommate and i cant choose my goddamn Rewards (he can by the way)

    Example: we finished our mission, the rewardwindow pops up, i am accepting the reward, he can choose between the promised goodies and i get whatever because my windows closes immediately after accepting.

    So what is happening? Anyone knows about this shitty situation? Thanks

    submitted by /u/schiwo
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Looking for fellow achievement hunters! Xbox one @kooshkat

    submitted by /u/Kooshkat
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with the BL2Reborn mod

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    So, I got everything installed successfully(Mod, CMM and HEX). I managed to get the right paths and put the files in Binaries, and even tinkered with them through CMM. I even put the ENTIRE BL2 library off-of 'read only'. But still, for some reason, I just can't get reborn to work. Neither it nor the community patch work. And the most bizzare thing is that despite getting the confirmation messages in-game after typing the exec commands in the console nothing changes, as if the game just reverts back to vanilla by itself. Anybody has any idea why this could be happening or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Rush
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Played both BL2 and BL3, but I can't get into BL2 because of the character movement; Is there any mod or workaround to make BL2's character movement as fluid and smooth as BL3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I would hate to miss out on everything BL2 has to offer, but it's feels so slow and floaty, but somehow stiff at the same time. The guns, enemies, loot, humor, and just everything is so much fun in BL2, but I just can't get over the character movement. Any advice?

    This is coming from a guy who's used to the fast paced movement of Destiny 2 so take this with a grain of salt lol

    submitted by /u/TheKarion
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone play borderlands 2 on the switch yet?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    I downloaded the free Lilith DLC the day it came out on the switch , and I haven't been able to play since. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling , and I have even tried archiving the software . Still not playable almost a month after downloading the DLC

    submitted by /u/Lfrick2372
    [link] [comments]

    This is hilarious

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    So 1 character was saying someone has a weakness to burgers then randomly Troy said "that's called strategy baby" and I'm just here like what

    This all happened in game like npcs talking

    submitted by /u/mysterious-games
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands 3] is it possible to export my save from the Xbox one version to the stadia version?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    And if so, how simple is it?

    submitted by /u/NottaNoveltyAccount
    [link] [comments]

    Cant access my flak

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Okay so I cant seem to access my flak. I just played the other day, before I bought the new season pass.

    I definitely have the save file, but its under a ps4 save file. It appears that since I'm on a ps5 I cant access the ps4 save file. Can I move it? Is there anything I can do to access this character? This is kind of stupid.

    submitted by /u/wolfwood42
    [link] [comments]

    Any way for new consoles to get Christmas skins?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    The code from last year obviously doesn't work. I'm coming from PC to PS5 and would love to be able to get into the season on the new platform, but I can't find a way to get those skins on here

    submitted by /u/neochase23
    [link] [comments]

    Literally beginners guide please? Got bl3 in the psn sale, but only really ever played cod/racing games. Will be co op with 3 others

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Literally beginners guide please? Got bl3 in the psn sale, but only really ever played cod/racing games. Will be co op with 3 others

    submitted by /u/lrishSid
    [link] [comments]

    Movie predictions?!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    What is everyones predictions for the movie? Or who do you want within the movie?!

    For me (even though I think my picks are bad) :

    Ll cool j as roland.

    😂 Kevin Hart as claptrap.

    Famke janssen as lilith.

    Who do you pick?!

    submitted by /u/game-lovers-69
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the "who you gonna call" (sub level - 13) achievement for the pre sequel (P.C Steam)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    We need one more person to finish the quest in sub level - 13 together, please let me know if your interested, some one in our group already has the quest, im on P.C by the way using Steam. Message me for my usernsme

    submitted by /u/Jordo2424
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment