• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Borderlands Solo Raid Bosses - BL2 VR

    Borderlands Solo Raid Bosses - BL2 VR


    Solo Raid Bosses - BL2 VR

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:09 PM PST

    First time poster and player.

    I have been playing Borderlands 2 on VR recently and loving it. I've just finished all story and DLC apart from the superbosses (And a few random other missions) and I was wondering what the best way to go about them SOLO is? As VR doesn't have multiplayer it's just me.

    I'm level 42 and am aware I should be level 50, but even the bosses under 40 are destroying me. I'm playing as Zero and have tried to make a 'critical hit / Sniper / Melee' build.

    Any tips or ideas, good weapons etc would be great! Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/MrNintendo36
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've tried looking online, and all I can find regarding pc/ps4 crossplay is news from September... So what I'm asking is, is console to pc crossplay available yet? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/G3ARCRACK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment