• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Borderlands A little wholesome nostalgia.

    Borderlands A little wholesome nostalgia.


    A little wholesome nostalgia.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Picture this. It's 2009, you fire up the Xbox 360 and magically don't get the red ring of death. You hop onto xbox live with your friends. Ain't no rest for the wicked blares over the speakers as you see a skag getting splattered. You're a newly minted Vault Hunter fresh off the bus on Pandora. Welcomed to warm greetings from Marcus and a Claptrap. (And TKs leg) a couple hours along and your first legendary drops and it's game over. You're hooked and there's no turning back now. You start blasting your friends off the map with a modded ass Peashooter. Life is good.

    submitted by /u/IceMochaDaVape
    [link] [comments]

    So with Voracidous down, I believe Hyperius would like to have a word with me.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Just like Vorac, Hyperius health was also glitched thanks to wrong scaling. However a few extra loaders was all that was needed at OP10. Enjoy!!

    https://youtu.be/tLTOcAVBq90

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Backup Save Farm?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I just got Borderlands 2 on pc (I started on console). And I was wondering how to farm quest rewards with backup saves. I already know how to read only farm quest items. I've looked up how to do it and the guides say to create a new folder for your backups. Does this folder need to be in a specific place or can I place it anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Mrbak3db3ans
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to help me with deadlift from Borderlands 1

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Just paid $19 for the base version of borderlands three, but I feel like I am not getting the full experience.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Title says it all. When I go into the steam library, I see different DLC options for borderlands three... but I am not sure which one I should get?

    Should I just buy the first and second season pass in order to get the full experience?

    Which season pass(es) do I need?

    submitted by /u/ItsMarcusBrown
    [link] [comments]

    People who have bought the Collectors edition (the Diamond Loot chest) was it worth it?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I have the option to get it for *relatively* cheap but saw a lot of people complaining about it not actually being worth it. What's your take?

    submitted by /u/Hex_Frost
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 sensitivity

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    My bl2 sens is way to high and i can get it lower than 10 so if anyone knows a way to lower the sensitivity more than the game allows please let me know

    submitted by /u/Acytt
    [link] [comments]

    How come no one talks about BorderLands 3?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I mean people talk about the first 2 games a lot, why don't people have much to say about the third one?

    submitted by /u/realrandomcat
    [link] [comments]

    Drops list

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I'm looking for a list of drops and quest rewards for BL2 with community patch, but a normal one is also helpful.

    submitted by /u/Son_of_a_Yeet
    [link] [comments]

    What level were you when you beat the RK5 in the Pre Sequel?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Finally finishing up the Pre Sequel, just got to the RK5 fight at level 22 and realized it would be extremely impractical to waste my time at that level. I am going back and doing a bunch of the side missions to level up now which I almost completely ignored before, but was wondering what a reasonable level to win the fight is?

    submitted by /u/Devious_Penguin666
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a checklist

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Hey, I need help finding a checklist of all the guns from BL3, that I can exit and check off, I'm trying to collect all the legendaries.

    submitted by /u/connor20705
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: The Guardian Breach takedown is better than the Maliwan one

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    It's harder, longer, has parkour sections, requires the usage of your brain (e.g. during the crystals and the bosses), and the bosses are, IMO, cooler.

    It just seems that the majority of players in this community despise anything that takes even an ounce of skill or brainpower.

    submitted by /u/bokisa12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment