• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Borderlands How did you found out what is farming in borderlands

    Borderlands How did you found out what is farming in borderlands


    How did you found out what is farming in borderlands

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    So i downloaded borderlands 2 and my first legendary item was the bonus package but the problem boom dropped it first try so i thought: "that's a very good boss drop" And when my brother wanted to start his own save it didn't drop & it was embarrassing then i found the channel joltzdude so the first thing I did was farming knucle dragger for 2 hours and have 6 hornets

    submitted by /u/No_Turnover8137
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to jump past Normal Mode in BL2 and/or BLtPS?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I have recently gotten some friends to jump into the Handsome Collection with me, and I want to know it there's a way to just skip over playing Normal Mode straight to TVHM. For instance, if I choose the "Create Level 30 Character" option in BL2, does completing the Commander Lilith stuff unlock TVHM really quickly?

    submitted by /u/NitroStorm99
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play Co-Op on Borderlands 1

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    I've been trying to play co-op on borderlands 1 , but all the methods on YT are severely outdated , so far I've tried Hamachi , which worked sometimes ,but the yellow triangle of death ruined that , then i tired Radmin VPN but apart from me the rest of my friends had severe lag spikes making the game unplayable, so you guys have any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tHe_verdant_400
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still play as claptrap after the claptastic voyage dlc?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Hello again vault hunters im currently contemplating whether i should play this dlc after im done with the main story as my claptrap character or do it as Wilhelm in the new save i created 4 hours ago the sole reason being jack kills all the Claptraps then shoots the fragtrap leaving it to die and i need to know if i can continue my claptrap save after that cause if i can't thats just not fair but if i can that dosen't make sense

    What is the answer to this?

    Edit: i know i should probably add a spoiler flair or tag or whatever it is you're supposed to put but since im on the mobile website i can't so i won't

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Tizzy running out of ammo

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Got the tizzy but i run out of ammo in less than 30 seconds of shooting and i can barely use it does this happen to everyone or just me?

    submitted by /u/ballsacklicker55
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a infinite pistol the first time in 6 years!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Found a vladof fire infinite pistol. Last time was in bl 2 in 2015 in the ps3.

    submitted by /u/Percy_thedragonborn2
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapons for a Doom themed loadout besides the Hellwalker?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Trying to make an entire character based around Doomguy, have the Hellwalker but I'm not sure what to go for next. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/BOTTOMS_UP_LENNY
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first Borderlands cross platform between PC and Switch?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    My friend has the original Borderlands on his PC and I was thinking of getting it on the Switch to play with him. I just wanted to know if it was cross platform first since I can't really find a clear answer 🤔

    submitted by /u/ssniper_x
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when the next sale is?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    So I wanna buy the season pass but If there is gonna be a sale next week I want to wait, so does anyone know when the next sale it gonna be, or atleast if it's nothing the next week?

    Edit: I meant this for the Xbox store my bad, thought i put it here

    submitted by /u/bepbepbepv
    [link] [comments]

    Help with shock crystal harvest quest in bl1

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I'm playing bl1 solo, I'm level 12 and am trying to do all the side missions, but the shock crystal harvest mission is really difficult, should I just try to level up more until I'm level 15. I'm playing Lilith btw. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Aight so lootlemon helps you with loot from bl3 and bl2. What about for bl1 and tps?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    As the title says. I'd like to find out what specific weapons drop from specific places and how to farm them and what they're good for in games besides 2 and 3. What resource can I use for that?

    submitted by /u/thenotjoe
    [link] [comments]

    To the PS5 users, is there any issue if start the PS5 version from scratch?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    There are some issue on the save transfer between PS4 to PS5 , the issue has been reported but there is no fix yet so far.

    I'm worried that I may encounter more issue later on my save file so I thinking to start a fresh new game.

    To any PS5 users that started a new game, any issues so far?

    submitted by /u/foreveraloneasianmen
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been having audio issues in bl1 goty

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I'm using the hyper x cloud alpha s ( I'm using the sound card that came with it for mic monitoring) and at random intervals there will just be static for a couple minutes, and also every now and then there will be pops and cracks. What is the problem, this is the only game it happens in but it will also happen on chrome or other applications if I exit out of borderlands and go to to another.

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get to level 24 quickly?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Hello again again... again vault hunters i have yet another question that i need answered how do i get from level 18 to level 24 quickly

    I should probably point out this is the pre sequel im talking about which i just did

    Im playing as claptrap and im level 18 ive just finished veins of Helios (i hated it) and while i went up against level 21 enemies who take 2-3 whole clips to kill i looked at the level recommendation for once and realised im screwed

    I got to the next fast travel point and im currently waiting in concordia wondering if doing this means elpis is destroyed like im playing ocorina of time so while i panic about that and my slowly dwindling inventory space

    So how the hell do i level up fast and how do i do it quickly cause i do not want to fight any bosses or badasses... especially badasses

    Edit: i have no idea why i put enemies but i hate loaders either way

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Super Randomizer Mod Link?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Title says it all really, the link I found for the mod no longer works and cant seem to find a reupload anywhere. Does anyone know where to find one? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pudgehog
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe Maya was instead Teleported (Loose Theory, Long Thread)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    So when Maya and Ava were constrained by the Calypso Twins, Troy had Phase-leeched Maya and murdered her, but whenever he leeches Tyreen he doesn't kill her, which leads me to believe that he can use Siren powers, which has been shown, but not to the extent of an actual Siren. So what if Troy had leeched some of Lilith's power from Tyreen and used it on Maya to transport her to somewhere else? we see in Borderlands 2 that when Lilith teleports other people, it plays a little visual effect where it shows the players hands in front of them with an effect that looks like the Vault Hunter is Disintegrating but in reality is just being teleported. Maya was being disintegrated, but she could have just been teleported. We also know that Tyreen can take a Siren's power without killing the Siren, so maybe Troy did the same thing to Maya. When Troy dies, Ava obtains Maya's powers instead of giving them back to Maya if she was alive, which could disprove this, but earlier in the story Maya says that she knows that Ava would be the inheritor of Phase-Lock. So maybe the reason Ava got Phase-Lock instead of Maya is because Maya already knew Ava would inherit it, and because Ava was closer to Troy when he was killed, Ava had obtained Phase-Lock instead of it returning to it's Original owner.

    This was a LOT longer than i expected.

    submitted by /u/DryPossum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment