• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Borderlands Another one of those "I just realized..." posts.

    Borderlands Another one of those "I just realized..." posts.


    Another one of those "I just realized..." posts.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    My son was playing through the story on BL3 tonight, and I had to stop and see what he has to say about Rhys's moustache.

    And then, even though I've gone through the scene many times, it hit me. That's a Telltale throwback! It's the only part of the game where the player makes a choice of what to say, and afterwards Rhys says "I'll remember that" as we've seen so many times during TFTBL.

    Edit: Also, he told him it was bad and it was my first time hearing Flak's negative response. Ouch.

    submitted by /u/rhynoplaz
    [link] [comments]

    As much as I love bloodsplosion kills, I had to use a reaper build as well

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    As you may know, I have been trying to bloodsplode all the possible raids for awhile, however I noticed I never did a reaper kill on terra even back in the op8 days. So I decided heck why not, here it is: https://youtu.be/B6kT5FlxR20

    God bless conference call.

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 Xb1

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Does anyone play bl2 xb1 anymore?

    submitted by /u/HandsomeWack
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble staying into the game because of lack of people to play with.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    I play on ps4 and have been looking for someone to play with for quite a while. I even searched on public matchmaking for well over an hour tonight and didn't get a single match. I'm currently playing bl3 and just wanna know if anyone's down to grind out to mayhem 11 w me.

    submitted by /u/This-Tooth-9737
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands'ing' Wrong?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Picked up Borderlands 3 for the PS5 and have about thirty plus hours in on my first play through (solo). As of late I am questioning if I am even playing this game correctly. My issue is with the flow of the game. Basically, I really enjoy the action during gun play but then I find myself having to stop the action and curate my inventory which kills the immersion and flow for me since I have to go back to the ship or find a guns&ammo kiosk. I pick up the guns/accessories i find and sell them for cash. Is this the proper way to play? Should I not be focusing so much on making money? Hate to compare this game to Destiny but in Destiny one simply can free up inventory space on the fly while not stopping the action too much. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FatTireAT1
    [link] [comments]

    Does the reaper COM have a smaller chance to drop from tubbys compared to other legendary class mods?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    From the last 12 Krieg legendary class mods I got, none of them were the reaper

    submitted by /u/Davipandrade
    [link] [comments]

    Error code on handsome collection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    I have the handsome collection on disc for Xbox one and it lets me download borderlands 2 on it but when I try to play it ask if I own the game or app idk why has this happened to anyone else and if so how did y'all fix it?

    submitted by /u/Bigcam5
    [link] [comments]

    character guide question

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Is there a beginner guide to each character in borderlands 1 somewhere?

    submitted by /u/medievalarmy
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I have so many legendarys in bl3

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I filled up my vault in the first play through with 70 legendarys and I am fully equipped with them too. Why did I find so many

    submitted by /u/Ironmatt08
    [link] [comments]

    2.7X weapon zoom Kyros' power hybrid?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    i got a Kyros' power with the cyclops sight but it's 2.7X zoom, is this still considered a hybrid?, or does it have to be 3.2X zoom?

    submitted by /u/Dportisbeast
    [link] [comments]

    Which borderlands game to play first if I plan to play co-op with friends? (also, is borderlands crossplatform?)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    My friends and I have been discussing of games to play and I brought up Borderlands, saying that I feel they would enjoy it (Unique art style, shooter, looting, fast-paced, playable with friends). One of my friends wants to play 3 cuz it is newer, but I want to play 1 or 2 cuz of the story, but I'm totally fine with starting with 3 but I want your opinions.

    submitted by /u/PLagueUwU
    [link] [comments]

    When to do Claptastic Voyage without being spoiled?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Title. I want to know when it's okay to do the Claptastic Voyage DLC without having major story beats being spoiled. Playing through this with my boyfriend but I forget if anything major is brought up in the DLC.

    submitted by /u/Scp760IsTheBest
    [link] [comments]

    Comprehensive "Gear Collector"/"Perfect Gear" guide?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Hi gentlefolks,

    I am playing through BL Remastered on XB1 with all 4 characters, with the intention of making "perfect" saves: lv 69, all SDUs, all Hybrids and perfect gear and such, all within reason of course (I'll do with only the things worth collecting, which I realise is a bit subjective).

    I have never done this before, and the one thing I am most concerned of is "permanently" (sure, I could always do the whole character from scratch, but that's undesirable) locking myself out of obtaining something by, for example, handing in a mission that was the only way to farm a unique weapon, getting a mission at too low a level and not being able to get the max lvl unique reward... all of that.

    I preface, I am largely ignorant about all of this. I am trying to do my research but with the game having released 10+ years ago and a remastered version changing some stuff, it's too confusing and the pressure is getting to me a bit.

    At the moment, I have all 4 characters at the start of Playthrough 2, with all P1's SDUs out of the way, so I should still be in a safe spot with all of them.

    The only list I found was the "Unique" page on the wiki but I have a hunch it's incomplete. I have been watching Joltzdude's videos and the rabbit hole seems never-ending.

    Lend a hand to a fellow player? :(

    Infinite cheers :)

    submitted by /u/sirmarcomoro
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is "where angels fear to tread" supposed to be?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Hello again vault hunters you may know me as the guy who dies so much he made 4 posts in one day which is exactly the reason im typing this question

    Im on the story mission "Where angels fear to tread" and after getting the mechromancer girl with the name i keep forgeting up to level 23 i decided to actualy start the mission

    I was doing well up to the point where a constructor spawns in and i died i tried again after that then got obliterated before i could even empty my gun halfway

    How hard is this supposed to be because my wallet along with my health is quickly draining and this is starting to be the complete opposite of fun

    Edit: i killed both constructors, murdered bunker, and unplugged angel

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Bad rendering

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    So I started playing B2 and you get many opportunities to use snipers because of the high amount of far away hills. I noticed that enemies don't render from such distance. I wouldn't even be that far. I can't use snipers because you need to be close for the enemies to render and it is becoming very annoying.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix_Crown
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play between PC and PS4 ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Are there any news about this ?

    submitted by /u/3968omer
    [link] [comments]

    Random Disconnections>Multiplayer>Xbox Live

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    hi ya'll,

    over the last decade, i've had trouble with Borderlands 2 and multiplayer (Online), this is what i have; jump onto the Matchmaking>Match Browser>Xbox Live Games/Searching For Games>Finds Joinable Lobby>Joins In Lobby>Loads Character>Playing As Playable Character> then within 10-15 mins, disconnects and returns me to Home Screen. As annoying as it is, i cannot justify what is it causing these random disconnections, seems to be a PATTERN, join>play 10-15 mins>disconnects>repeat.

    anyone able to cure the headache i've had since 2012? GT: FozzyXc

    submitted by /u/thelvadamm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment