• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Borderlands Just finished Borderlands 1, now onto the second one!

    Borderlands Just finished Borderlands 1, now onto the second one!


    Just finished Borderlands 1, now onto the second one!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Can't believe I've not played these sooner! Any tips for the second game? :)

    submitted by /u/EarthlikeEtiology
    [link] [comments]

    Big fps drops with physx enabled on strong rig on BL2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    I have an rtx 3070, ryzen 5 3600 and 16gb yet I am getting big drops in some areas with Physx on BL2.I don't really mind them but I just wanted to know if that's normal.

    submitted by /u/mickfad
    [link] [comments]

    I love borderlands the presequel

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I got the handsome Jack collection from ps plus a while ago and never really played it. Started 2 and I loved it and played all the dlcs.. I was not keen on the presequel as the reviews were not as great as two but on starting it I can't put it down. I love the whole space environment and the new traversal and fighting mechanics it brought.. If you have the handsome Jack collection and like me didn't think much about the presequel, try it out!! It just might surprise you

    submitted by /u/jijo66
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get multiple sand hawks in bl2 on ultimate vault hunter mode

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    I am level 64 and I want to do the captain scarlet dlc. My only issue is that I am worried that once I start getting into the OP levels I can't reobtain this gun. Is there a way to get the sand hawk later on in the OP levels or do I have to create a new character and hold off getting the gun on that character until later OP levels?

    submitted by /u/yellowjacket77sc
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 but it's Doom Eternal

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQO62aKDWM

    idk if this was discovered already, but you can quickswap like you do in Doom Eternal with Zane for increased damage

    by using slow rof weapons (ideally jakobs) alongside "Cold Bore" and "Cool Hand" you can get some pretty big dps atleast on the low level areas, just starting out with the game, so idk about the rest of it yet

    fire 1 shot - swap weapon - fire 1 shot - swap weapon - and so on - ...

    cheers lads

    submitted by /u/faad3e
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve beaten 1 and 2, and I can’t get past Deadlift in TPS

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    I may abandon this game if I can't get past the first boss. Any tips? I've beaten BL2 with every character, so I know how to play.

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    I was today years old when I realized you can drive the Lancer cars.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    Went to Scooter for the first time ever in the general knoxx dlc and went for a car. Turns out he can let you drive those square ass car as the landers deploy on the roads and wow I'm dumb lol

    Edit: ok literally 30.5 seconds later I went to rando vehicle spawner and was able to spawn the Lancer. Am super dumb.

    submitted by /u/Dankster_McFly
    [link] [comments]

    What should i do to make BL2 less hard?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Hello again vault hunters ive made a previous post asking about why deadlift is so hard in the pre sequel and now im dying again in the actual sequel

    My question is simple how hard is this supposed to be and how do i make it less hard?

    Im level 13 and playing as the mecromancer girl who's name i forgot and ive been putting most of my skill points and badass tokens into anything that will let me not die (Im still good at it though) and am currently typing this while in my inventory screen trying to rescue roland when i know im probably going to die many many times

    Ive done all but one of the side quests in sanctuary because the internet told me to if i want this game to be easier and its slightly less hard but i can't tell if im just bad or not

    How do i make this game easier because badasses are too badass for me to kill so i end up summoning deathtrap to deal with one and then another shows up once he's dead and i either run away or attempt to not die while shooting and waiting for deathtrap to recharge which usually works but when my heath drains faster than pus out of a boil both me and my wallet suffers and thats no fun

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Join Friends on Steam

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Hi, when ever me of my friend try to join each other's game our connection suddenly becomes local only so our attempt to connect times out. Is there a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/nwobarthos
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Fan Video

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Hi guys! I want to make a fan video about Borderlands series so I decided to interview players to understand better what people like about this game! Cool guns, maybe favorite location, fast rhythm etc. Any opinion can help so I'm really waiting for your answers!

    submitted by /u/liulyaaasshh
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the base game , looking to upgrade

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    hey guys.

    We just finished the base game on ps5 , and was looking to get the dlcs for the game .

    we noticed that overall , to get everything , the ultimate edition would end up being cheaper then buying both season pass . but I just wanted to make sure that doing so would simply unlock everything ingame and not require a reinstallation for some reason and mess up with our save files .

    it should obviously unlock the dlcs without the need to reinstall/restart our playthrought ( its 2021 now afterall.. ) but just wanted to make sure since I couldnt find any info online .

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Prid3r
    [link] [comments]

    Some (Maybe) Newbie questions of a new player :D

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Im a new player and im interessed in start this franchise, but i have some questions:

    1 - Without Co Op, is a good game? Or i will not apreciate the game in single player?

    2 - Is relevant play all the games in sequence? They have a relevant story between them?

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Are you still showered in useless loot?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    I love looter shooters and played BL3 quite a bit on launch but the loot became meaningless because you were showered in legendaries and there was nothing worth grinding for.

    Did they tweak the loot system?

    Are the add-ons worth playing or are they forgettable?

    I know tastes are different. I really enjoyed BL2 but 3 not so much.

    submitted by /u/GladBreakfast1
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t this work on ps4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:09 AM PST

    I was playing borderlands handsome on my one ps4 pro. All the save was uploaded to the cloud thanks to ps plus.

    I played this game on a second ps4. Even manually uploaded the online saves to local saves. Fired up the game, it doesn't give me any of my old characters or saves.

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    Under leveled on Story Mission - First Playthrough

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Hello Vault Hunters, I just started playing Borderlands 3 and I finally left Pandora at Level 9. I noticed that the "Hostile Takeover" story mission suddenly jumps a suggested level of 12 which is surprising so, I have two questions:

    1. Does this mean I may have missed a few side missions on Pandora that's why I'm under leveled?
    2. Am I required to play side missions now to be at a proper level so enemies don't totally wreck me?

    I would appreciate all your helpful answers. Thank you

    submitted by /u/RLSQ30
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry but...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Im sorry (unpopular opinion) but why is bl1 boring with weak guns? And why was I only able to get to play the zed dlc only once even though I had the GOTY bl1

    submitted by /u/Much_Information_694
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment