• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Borderlands Ohhh man I'll always love this game

    Borderlands Ohhh man I'll always love this game


    Ohhh man I'll always love this game

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    It's always nice to revisit and play this awesome game - Screenshot

    submitted by /u/iagob1
    [link] [comments]

    Maya Cosplay

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I'm planning on doing a maya cosplay. However I can't pick if a should do maya from bl2 or maya from bl3. I was hoping for some insight of what version people preferred.

    submitted by /u/DrPepper-Profanity
    [link] [comments]

    Just started and I love claptrap is he always this funny? I'm very early into the game. Starting with 2 with YouTube video for what happened in the first one. I just beat them big monkey snow dudes and I have to head to a hide out.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Don't have anyone to really talk to the game about cause my mate has not played it hahaha. I went with Gaige and plan to run a full deathtrap build to start with. Sounds fun :)

    submitted by /u/Unlawful_Stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Best shield I've ever seen.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I was farming Crawmerax on my lvl 69 Lilith for some pearls and I found a Purple shield with 3,256 shield capacity. This is the highest shield capacity I've ever found in BL1 and I'm curious if anyone has found anything higher?

    On a side note I'm curious if the Bessie is still the strongest sniper in the game even with the introduction of Silent Night in the remastered version. I noticed that using the Skullmasher yielded basically the same results as I'm able to hit Craw for about 10k damage on his crit spots with both but I noticed that the Skullmasher was a lot more consistent than Silent Night. That could have something to do with the pellet count though.

    Also if anyone plays on PS4 I'd be happy to join in.

    submitted by /u/A_Tashicorn
    [link] [comments]

    I think borderlands 2 is mocking me.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I was farming for a sandhawk. I was loading back into the game when I saw a Dahl smg on my loading screen with all dahl parts.

    submitted by /u/RagingPuppy68
    [link] [comments]

    Is deadlift supposed to be hard?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Hello vault hunters i have a question about the game i just bought and why the first actual boss is so hard

    I expexted to die but not three times in a row so quickly as ive just now done before i started typing this

    Im playing as Claptrap and both of my garbage guns do somewhere around 20 damage while my health goes down faster than my will to live after seeing this box on wheel die so quickly

    How am i supposed to kill this dude

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    PC Version Bug

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I've been playing borderlands on PC for about a year now and I constantly run into issue. I can play for around an hour and then it starts to lag and the whole game freezes. Is this a known bug for PC? My hardware is above and beyond the requirements for the game.

    submitted by /u/mpitts92
    [link] [comments]

    Are the side quests in BL1 the stuff on the mission board?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Sorry for the dumb question but I'm new to borderlands(loving it so far) and was wondering if the side quests are the stuff on the mission board next to where doctor Zed is?

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    Does this website show the side quests aswell?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Borderlands_missions_flow

    I want to do the side quests and was wondering if this site shows the side quests or just the story missions?

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY FINISHED UNDERDOME!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    My GOD! This DLC was a huge pain the ass. I own all Borderlands, except for Lilith DLC for the second one and most DLC's for Borderlands 3. I can now happily start playing Borderlands 2. I hope gearbox didn't made any dlcs like the underdome, it was such a grinding headache. Nevertheless I had fun and I hope Borderlands 2, the Pre-Sequel and 3 won't fail to deliver the same awesomeness that the original game delivered.

    I would post a picture of the underdome stats but I don't know why it won't let me? 20 rounds, 100 waves, it deserves to be shared ahah

    Happy hunting Vault Dwellers!

    submitted by /u/Othrelos
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Zane for the first time, any tips?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Normally I would just jump right into characters in Borderlands, but I'm a bit rusty lol.

    I've played this game twice before and I was Fl4k and Amara, but never as Zane.

    What does Zane really excel at? Is he basically the Zer0/Mordecai of the game? I noticed he can have two skills which is cool, but it's at the cost of no grenades.

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Could Borderlands Have Had Character Endings?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    In the Borderlands franchise, a decent amount of the vault hunters are just used as players and not necessarily characters (examples being Salvador or Axton). Of course every vault hunter has a back story and a couple ECHO logs about them but I don't feel like that really completes the characters. It would've been cool if after killing the final boss of each game we got to see a non-canonical ending for each of the different vault hunters. Maybe seeing what they did with the vault, how their lives carried on after their respected adventure, etc. , without having any actual affect to the canon. I realize it's FAR too late to add these into the games but I just think it would've been a neat detail to the games and especially to polish off the characters we really wouldn't see again.

    submitted by /u/vietusi1972
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 the handsome jackpot all handsome jack quotes

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    I can't seem to find every voice line of jack in the handsome jackpot. can anyone find every piece of dialogue from jack in the dlc? (not Timothy) not a recording, but just all text.

    submitted by /u/DEADDROP151
    [link] [comments]

    does the "accuracy" stat affect the infinity at all?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    i know it fires in a fixed patter but does it... like... get smaller maybe?

    submitted by /u/_Anarko_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember Red Text Guns in BL1?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    I'm talking the Red Title guns in the FIRST Borderlands!

    Nobody seems to know anything about them no matter where I go, who knows where I can get them even if I have to mod for them? I want to learn more about them and the parts they are made of.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Steeltoelion
    [link] [comments]

    Can you save the second players game too?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Quite new to the gaming community and my boyfriend has been looking for a game for us both to play for a while now and we settled on this. Ive worked up to a level 7 twice now and it has cleared all my work each time weve switched off and turned on. Will it do this everytime or are we able to save my progress? Please HALP

    submitted by /u/AdvantageOk3459
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    If you could see a game based off of any vault hunter Alone which vault hunter would you choose. Just wondering because without Lilith there could possibly be a new leader or main character in the next game.

    submitted by /u/juice-man-2020
    [link] [comments]

    Locked Eridian door in Ascension Bluff?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    When me and my friend first explored ascension bluff we found an Eridian door (or at least it looks Eridian), that we couldn't open. So, we left it and assumed it had something to do with a mission later on in the game. Well, we're almost finished with the game and there still hasn't been any mission or challenge pertaining to that door. And, when me and my friend managed to make a jump into the area behind the door we didn't find anything. Soooo what is this place?

    (Picture)

    submitted by /u/J_statt
    [link] [comments]

    Best Playable Character in the Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:33 PM PST

    I just started playing the pre-sequel again for the first time in years.

    What's the best playable character in your opinion and why?

    I chose Athena and I'm not totally certain I made the right choice but I've decided to stick to my choice. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/Kooshkat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment