• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Borderlands So I finally beat the Pre-Sequel the other day and...

    Borderlands So I finally beat the Pre-Sequel the other day and...


    So I finally beat the Pre-Sequel the other day and...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Wow. So Handsome Jack may be the villain of BL2, but in the end it was really Moxxi and Lilith's fault he existed at all. Like if they had spent just a little less time being assholes, they could've avoided BL2 altogether.

    Way to go you two.

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with BL2

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    I wanted to start playing Borderlands 2 with my friends on a brand new PC (GTX 1050ti, 8GB ddr4 RAM, i3-8100 and Win10) on Steam, but for some reason the game starts and after I try to alter the settings in game or start a new character or invite one of my friends, the game freezes and I can't do anything. I tried re-installing the game and even tried re-installing directx. I don't think it's a steam problem beacuse on of my said friends also have the same problem, and he plays on Epic.

    submitted by /u/hungarian_dutty
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Cub suggestion

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    I love my Iron Cub build made by Joltzdude, and I love the little guy. But he more often than not goes after the wrong target, like a Maliwan Foot-soldier instead of one of the Valkyries in the Maliwan Takedown. Can we get something like Flak's attack command to direct Iron Cub to attack specific targets?

    submitted by /u/DoomKnight_6642
    [link] [comments]

    having trouble with SHiFT friending

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    i'm on epic games and my friends on steam, but when we try to friend each other it won't let us? like when we click it it just doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Trackeez
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperious Help Plz

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    I'm trying to do the behind the fence glitch but hyperious keeps jumping at me before I can kill him. Is there a way to remedy this or is it random? Do I just kill him faster?

    submitted by /u/Doominati_C
    [link] [comments]

    Finished main story

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    So I started playing borderlands about two weeks ago and have just completed the main story and have started to play the t-bone junction and once I have completed all of the dlcs I don't know what game to go into next. Is it the pre sequel or borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/Shifu7891
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any canon source that tell us how much time passes in the games?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    The passage of time during and in between games is kinda confusing to me, how much time passes from bl1 to tps, to bl2 to TFTBL or commander lilith to bl3?, in every game characters often talk about events that happened in previous titles as that many years have passed and other times they talk like it was just last year or something.

    The case that makes me wonder the most is borderlands 2 to borderlands 3, as both TFTBL and Commander lilith happen after the capture of athena and aurelia, by this time the calypso should be or must have just landed on pandora, but in commander lilith we see no signs of the calypso and/or bandit gangs coming together, but then if we take the best case scenario that the calypsos just landed on the planet as sanctuary got attacked then how comes the key of the vault is lost for long enough in the desert to allow the calypsos to join all bandits in the galaxy, just in time yet again for the vault key to be found by vaughn gang moments before we start as the bl3 vault hunters.

    Other case i remeber is TPS elpis breaking stuff, assuming the shattering was caused by the destroyer vault being opened in foreshadowing of borderlands 3 reveal as pandora being a giant vault and elpis being the key, how long after the destroyer was defeated do the events of the game start? Janey time and again tells the history as dahl was here, shattering happened, they left elpis and every dahl facility left was abandoned for long enough for elpis to be re populated and bandits to take over and transform every single of said facilities, i assumed that for this to happen at least like a decade should have passed, then there are a few side missions like one given by pickle about her sister that he lost during the shattering but then he goes "i'll send you the last location she was seen alive", if the last time she was seen alive was before the shattering then how come when we go there she just made a deal with a bandit a few hours ago, and other by janey that said during the shattering many ships fell down, and we are sent to the distress signal of one, you would assume if the shattering happened all that time ago there would be nothing left, but then you go and the girl there is like omg i JUST crashed here.

    So far these 2 cases were things that happen before the game started but then borderlands 3 does this in the middle of the story, after we retrieve skywell's vault piece and come back down to kill katagawa we are inmediately sent back to sanctuary were we learn that eden-6 was captured. from the time it takes us to go from atlas hq to floodmor basin is like 10 minutes in game, but upon arriving the calypso said that AFTER the maliwan business failed (aka we killed katagawa) they hired aurelia, and aurelia had enough time to kill montgomery and take over the jakobs state, making wainright and hammerlock escape, hammerlock is imprisioned, for long enough to form bonds with a few other prisioners and wainright to hire the b team to start a prision break WHILE the jakobs super ship fell down and the combat ai pulled a felicity betraying balex. all of this happening in between you in sanctuary and going down to eden-6, you would guess at least half a year as a minimum passed for all these events to take place but it really is one mission to another in the game.

    submitted by /u/nicofaster_21
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible Start to Borderlands 2 Switch Port

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    I just started a split screen co-op run through Borderlands 2 on the switch and only 3 missions in, it's rough. The charchter menu UX is off the sides of the split screen to the point where information can't be read in full, the screen size settings don't match with the adjusty arrows at all, I've gotten stuck in the map twice, and there seems to be little opportunity to fix any of these issues.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Hot_Local_Silph
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi Underdome XBOX 360 BL1

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Someone to do a party in this dlc?

    submitted by /u/titixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Honest question regarding Borderlands content

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    So when it comes to Borderlands related content on YouTube and Twitch it seems to be the same stuff: builds, farming, news and guides. Occasionally something comes to mix it up like Senza and his odd playthroughs but not too often.

    What I'm wondering is what are some things people would want to see to mix it up. What new (or old with a twist) content seems exciting that nobody is doing (or doing well)?

    submitted by /u/ItzKamu
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Big Borderlands fanart dump

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87247069

    Ooh, I got around to doing this in a proper sane format.

    Pixiv being what it is, pressing "See All" will roll out every image in one long column - instead you can press the grey "1/120" in the top right corner of the image to get a condensed set of previews.

    Stuff is mostly BL2-related, with a fair bit from 3 and other games. Majority subject is girls, as one would expect, but there's a couple of Axtons and Kriegs in there as well. Stuff further down goes into re-design territory, and is not as recognizable, unless you're into in-game customizations and such.

    None of it is particularly fancy, mind you - a lot of the pics are sketches. But maybe you'll find something you like.

    submitted by /u/CayennePepCaffe
    [link] [comments]

    I need help gettin gear.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I'm playing bl1 solo, I'm level 21, Lilith, and my class is firefly. I'm looking to upgrade my guns, is there a good way to do these, since my class mod is firefly preferably a fire element weapon. None of the vending machines have anything good in them so should I keep waiting or is there a way to grind and get one.

    submitted by /u/Evening-Height-35
    [link] [comments]

    max controller sensitivity is too low

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    is there any way to fix this? ini setting etc

    submitted by /u/allison-kaas
    [link] [comments]

    LF a couple of high level hunters to help take down Crawmerax on PT1

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I'm sorely underleveled (currently 49) and just want the XP/completion more than anything. If you need me I'll be hiding in the glitch spot like a bitch 😂

    EDIT: Should mention this is for BL1 if that wasn't obvious, sorry

    submitted by /u/Teknolicious
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Xbox one

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    I have a controller and I have bad drifting in borderlands but not in any other game. My hunch is still the controller messing up. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Mizzouwhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 start mayhem start?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Is there a quest line to follow in mayhem? Just beat the game and im not lost.

    submitted by /u/JBizz86
    [link] [comments]

    My bank got deleted

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    So I played through normal mode grinding out achievements and what not as FL4K and decided to have a second playthrough as Amara. I got up to level 50 M5 and decided to go through the Bounty of Blood dlc again (knowing Ruiner would ruin my console) but yeah I had a few crashes with the boss fight and then decided to cheese it to avoid the console crash. Had a random crash later on and it apparently corrupted my save file which had no immediate effect on my gameplay until I completed the cistern of slaughter and tried to bank all my loot and realised my bank was completely empty. I'm kinda pissed off about this as I had a bunch of M10 Lv65 weapons, shields and just general cool items in there and I'm really hoping one of you knows how I might be able to get it all back? Kind of at my wits end with this game and it's various issues, would like to not hang in the towel. I am Xbox One X as well (I should have mentioned that earlier) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LRLRYBXALRLR
    [link] [comments]

    Friends Lvl 45+? Looking for companions to either start UVHM or finish side quests in TVHM.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    My friend code 6029 2683 1609

    Mostly having trouble with deadlift in Ultimate ha But also like playing with people

    submitted by /u/killyertvx5
    [link] [comments]

    Does TVHM give better weapons?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Just finished the game in a character and got a few weapons at mayhem 10 however will a gun have better stats if I find it in tvhm than normal? Or is it just a hard mode for the game.

    submitted by /u/cursed_misfit
    [link] [comments]

    Debug codes?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Ik that the 1.0.2 update for borderlands 2 on the switch patched a lot of the debug codes you can use and I recently found myself playing borderlands 2 on the switch a lot and I was wondering if there are still any debug codes working for the latest version besides the insta kill debug code

    submitted by /u/FlpFlopGlpGlop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment