• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Borderlands I liked Cyberpunk 2077's story when it was done six years earlier in Tales From The Borderlands.

    Borderlands I liked Cyberpunk 2077's story when it was done six years earlier in Tales From The Borderlands.


    I liked Cyberpunk 2077's story when it was done six years earlier in Tales From The Borderlands.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    -In TFTBL, Vasquez, the big bad who you are led to believe has no equal, turns out to be a little fish who is unceremoniously and instantly killed by someone even more dangerous to demonstrate the power dynamic (Vallory). In C77, Dexter DeShawn, the big bad who you are led to believe has no equal, turns out to be a little fish who is unceremoniously and instantly killed by someone even more dangerous to demonstrate the power dynamic (Goro).

    -Main character slots some experimental tech housing the digisoul of a character especially important to the world's lore.

    -Main character most certainly dies, but is resurrected by the digisoul in their head.

    -Dumb dialogue "choices" which lead to the same destination as just different ways to say yes or no as a response to what the previous person said. Not story, but unavoidably present for the entire experience of TFTBL and C77.

    There is more, but my turn to meaninglessly speak at this Zoom call is up next. Never forget Loader Bot.

    submitted by /u/jongwotong
    [link] [comments]

    Gauge quote file request

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Hi, I'm making a song and would love to use a sample of Gaige's "ANARCHY FOREVER AND EVER" quote to sample for my song; however I cannot find an mp3 file or record it on my own. The closest I can get is an m4a file that can't load into my FL studio. Any help or links to an mp3 file of the desired quote would be very appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SnooPies5338
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the prices so different for digital and physical copies of Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    If I go to the Playstation store the base game is $59.99, but I can just walk into Walmart and buy the base game for $19.99.

    Why is that? I would rather have bought it digital.

    submitted by /u/Gruesome_Garie
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Respawn Glitches

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Recently me and my friends have been running into a bunch of glitches with respawns. Sometimes characters are just floating eyeballs with a gun after death and in arms race you can't use the respawn stations at all. It just shows your character respawning and then teleports you off the map. I'm not sure if its something with the new update but its been really screwing us up when we try to play. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/jakeodude
    [link] [comments]

    Got Grenades? Help

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Let me know if I'm just being stupid. Literally like the 5th quest in the game asks you to buy a grenade mod from the vending machine in Fyrestone, but the only grenade mod available is level 13 and I can't afford it. I'm level 4 and don't even have my action skill yet.

    EDIT: I figured it out. It's my first time playing on PC and the mouse wheel wasn't working for whatever reason. Restarting fixed it. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/PowerToHealLeopards
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 region locked on PS4?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    My friends live in USA and AUS and I live in the UK? I will have a UK physical copy of BL3 delivered on Tuesday, will be I able to play with my friends? Or is the multiplayer region locked?

    submitted by /u/OhhRazcal
    [link] [comments]

    New playthrough in bl2

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Me and a friend of mine are gonna start a new game all the way to max level. What characters are best? Who would you suggest. Neither of us have much experience in borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/louiesalads69
    [link] [comments]

    Switch Port of Legendary Collection Didn’t Install All of the Games?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    As the title says. I put the cartridge in the Switch and waited to download the rest of the game. But when it finished, it still only shows the Borderlands 1 icon on the home menu. I didn't find any menus in-game either that would let me play/download the other two, which has me concerned. Does anyone know how I can access the other 2/3rds of my game?

    submitted by /u/TheRealScumbag69
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands game of the year edition cant join friends ps4

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    i saw some articles bout this bug and it still appears to be there when are they planning on fixing it?

    submitted by /u/SirYiffAlot
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] What level do you end up with going through the story + dlcs without any farming/repetition?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    (ignore this, automod is just stupid and removes posts without text)

    submitted by /u/n00b_irl
    [link] [comments]

    So UVHM borderlands 2 is like 10x easier than pre sequel uvhm only because of slag.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Like on the pre sequel you would have to keep updated gear.

    But on bl2. I use slag and then a lvl 58 conference call on a lvl 64 dude and he gets melted away. Amazing.

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    And They’ll Tell Two Friends

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Looking for someone to help me acquire the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement for BL1 on Xbox. Please help, Vault Hunter. 🌸

    submitted by /u/Kooshkat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment