• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Borderlands Jamie lee Curtis casted as Dr Tannis...

    Borderlands Jamie lee Curtis casted as Dr Tannis...


    Jamie lee Curtis casted as Dr Tannis...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    https://www.ign.com/articles/borderlands-movie-jamie-lee-curtis-to-play-dr-tannis

    This is either going to be so weird that it works or a dumpster fire

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1's replayability compared to Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Hi! I started playing Borderlands 2 several weeks ago, it's a masterpiece, and just like what people told me the replayability is very high.

    Right now I'm planning to buy Borderlands 1 but I'm wondering if it has the same replay value of the sequel, I mean, the reason I bought the sequel first was because of replayability and grinding that people told me about, that's why I'm looking for opinions about BL1.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/raijuu233
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] WE'RE FINALLY FINDING OUT WHAT'S BEHIND THE DOOR IN ASCENSION BLUFF! (On February 10th.)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/Borderlands/status/1358823583598866434?s=20

    Also, more details on the latest DLC, more premium cosmetics packs and a "special update about a beloved Borderlands classic". @twitch.tv/borderlands

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Place our choices for the most Out of Left Field castings!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    So it goes without saying kevin hart as Roland, jamie lee Curtis as tannis...there out there...

    So i am asking anyone to place thier choices for WTF casting for this movie!!!

    Im going with Danny Devito as Brick and Miley Cyrus as Tina

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    ITT We guess the rest of the movie cast

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I'll start:

    Michael Cera as brick Marlon Wayans as Maya

    submitted by /u/Pharius
    [link] [comments]

    My theory is that the Borderlands movie will be the story of Roland Jr.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Kevin Hart playing the son of Roland and Lilith would make a lot more sense. Especially if it's the story of Roland Jr. traveling the universe and learning about his parents from their elderly friends. Especially if the movie reveals Roland Jr. finding his long lost mother.

    Basically not unlike finding Typhon in BL3. This would explain why the cast is so much older than they should be, and why Kevin Hart is playing "Roland". Him meeting the surviving friends, now much older, and hearing their stories and adventures and living then out via flashback. It's just the only thing that could possibly make sense.

    Especially if this were to tie into BL4 or new DLC of some sort or a stand alone game.

    submitted by /u/Tels315
    [link] [comments]

    New to game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:17 PM PST

    So I got borderlands 2 and 3 for mt birthday

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Jump1852
    [link] [comments]

    Movie thoughts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    I'm guessing everyone is seeing the crazy ._. casting the directors are doing I am secretly hoping that this is in the perspective of how jack viewed the vault hunters. For one it would be hilarious to have jack narrate the movie and explain how each character looked in his eyes. Secondly if this is real like the casting is true and they are serious about the movie and have a really borderlands tone of crazy,serious,fun, bloody it would be so weird to see these actors that mind you aren't bad actors but their is such a thing as someone who would have been a better choice be it appearance or voice. I don't know but I want to know what the majority of fans think.

    submitted by /u/Sebastian5160
    [link] [comments]

    Help with "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement on original Borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:52 PM PST

    I was wondering if there was anyone who had this achievement on steam that can help me out. I'm working on completing the entire series and I can't do this one on my own.

    submitted by /u/ActualTrashFire
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions before purchasing on PS4?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I see the Legendary Collection is on sale for $20. I'm wondering if I should pick that up and dive right in?

    I have a PS4 Pro, so I image the graphics will look a little better then when the game came out in 2009?

    I know almost nothing about the series besides that they are first person shooters and kinda open world?

    I also have a friend that might want to play Co-Op with me, will he gain Exp and gain progress in my world or will we have to swap back and forth to complete the game in both our worlds?

    Anything else I should know?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SonicLightning
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Very Bright and Blurry Inventory/Shop menus + FPS tank

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Does anybody know how to fix this issue? A google search shows that other people have been having this issue in the past but I see no way of fixing it.

    The brightness looks really high and the quality very low and my fps goes from about 140 to 40.

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    Jamie Lee Curtis to play Tannis in Borderlands Movie

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Nintendo Switch Community Day Codes Not Working?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    So, I put in my shift codes for the community day Skins and heads on the switch for BL2 and after logging out and coming back on later THEY DISAPPEARED! Has this happened to anyone and how'd you fix it??

    submitted by /u/Soulstyxsyx
    [link] [comments]

    Cooperation Co-op Mode

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I'm a level 26 Fl4k and my buddy is just starting out tonight. With the new co-op mode, can I play with my Fl4k and have enemies balanced to me, and to him? I don't want to be an OP character who is one-shotting everyone cause that's no fun.

    submitted by /u/DorkyOldMan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with ultimate edition b3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Hi guys, so iv always bought the complete editions of borderlands and hoping that the ultimate edition is comparative to the typical game of the year editions that b1 and b2 had, do you think this will be the case or should u just cross my fingers and wait for the definitive edition?

    submitted by /u/tidytrev
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help mr with getting a little on the side?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:13 AM PST

    ive completed all base game side missions, do the dlc ones count to? do i have to have 100% galaxy? thanks

    submitted by /u/Watuhhmelon
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY - Internet Connection Problems.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    I've just recently decided to install Borderlands 1 GOTY and try it out, after spending over 1k hours playing the series... but everytime I start up the game, I get a notification which says something among the lines of "No internet connection detected. Restricted to offline playing only." - Can't import characters, use ShiFT codes, join online games etc.

    I know that many people have encountered similiar problems, but none of the solutions work for me.

    Im using Win10, my internet connection is obv. fine, Windows Firewall is disabled, and my Anti-Virus is not the cause for this problem as well.

    Does anyone have any words of advice? Much appriecieted.

    submitted by /u/Insemer
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Do raid bosses scale on Normal Mode or do they cap at Level 50?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:30 AM PST

    So say, for example, I level up to Level 80 and go to fight Terramorphus on Normal Mode (so not TVHM or UVHM). Will his level scale all the way up to Level 80 or will it stay at the original base game cap?

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment