• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Borderlands Tales was great

    Borderlands Tales was great


    Tales was great

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I see a lot of people asking for rankings (always ranking 1 low while it's a great game) But the thing I think is a shame is that people tend to forget about tales from the borderlands. Am I the only person who liked it A LOT? No one else seems to care about it?

    submitted by /u/TalonCult
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 base game worth it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    So, noticed borderlands 3 was on sale, and im planning on buying it, im not in the game for the story, first of all, so i dont think i'll really mind how bad people make it out to be, im just sorta wondering if the game is worth it without the DLC's, or just worth it for the gameplay in general? Alot of them have some extremely poor ratings, but i nontheless would like to know before buying the game, so yeah, thats about it

    Edit: I got it! didnt expect half of many comments as i got on it, but after playing about two hour's of it, i can say, the gunplay is very, very fun, and although the story, as other's have told me, is rather meh, the rest of the game is just fine

    submitted by /u/bigbaggot
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Borderlands GOTY and HJC on PS4, quick question...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    If I'm understanding correctly you get rewards in part one for having played 2 and TPS, do I have to play these long enough to have a save, or is loading them to the title screen enough?

    What are the rewards exactly, and where do I claim them in game?

    Thanks in advance, I'm new to the series.

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one seeing the 2/4/21 hotfix that doesn't seem to exist?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:21 PM PST

    OK, I may be going crazy. There's every chance of that. But I've searched through here and on Steam and see no mention of it.

    If you are starting BL3 and are at the title screen where you can continue, start a new game, new character, etc. - in the lower left is a slide show. One of those (for maybe the last 3 or 4 days) is about the 2/4/21 hotfix. I'd take a screenshot but don't know how.

    If I've missed something exciting, feel free to downvote me into the pits of hell.

    submitted by /u/Festusian
    [link] [comments]

    So I just bought and downloaded borderlands game of the year editions and somethings wrong with the audio

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    So for some reason characters aren't talking to me through the echoe devices, I remover everything was fine at first but after I got done talking with zed I heard a weird glitchy sound and now no one talks to my character, only their typical NPC response and introduction audio plays, I've turn off and turned of the game, my console, and even deleted and re downloaded the game but it still won't work.

    submitted by /u/Mr-biggie
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve thought up a challenge run and wanted to know if it’s been done before

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    1. You can't enter your inventory. 2 you can only use one weapon slot. 3 You have to replace your gun with any that drop or you find in a chest
    submitted by /u/gigawerewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Do most people play multiplayer on borderlands 3?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Do most people play multiplayer?

    Hello, I'm thinking about getting borderlands 3. I will only get this game if a large amount of people play multiplayer, because I hate playing solo. So I am wondering, do lots of people play multiplayer? Also, what's the endgame like?(including all dlc) thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/coloppy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play Borderlands 1-3? We can go at any pace but only play together so we go as a team.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    We will be starting at borderlands 1 and going to 2 then 3 as a team. I've already got one person just looking for 2 more

    submitted by /u/XboxAddict05
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] With Krieg in co op on ps4

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Anyone free to help me go through the psycho krieg dlc real quick on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Poosif
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Borderlands2 Coop on PC

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Hi,

    I've finished Borderlands2 on PS3 a while ago and I wanted to play it once again with a friend on PC, but we had troubles joining each other (we literally couldn't).

    On these 2 images (sorry it's in french but I'll translate ) : https://imgur.com/a/Ye8hVKo , you can see that he (robinarvier) doesn't have access to "Add a friend on shift" nor to "block on shift". On my side (Lushen), I don't have access to "Join the game", I can only invite him to mine. It seems like he doesn't have access to Shift because he doesn't have the options related to it.

    Next to that, when I launch the game, it specifies that I'm connected to the steam servers, but he doesn't get this notification from the game. And this is weird cause he is connected to steam, I see him online, playing BL2.

    I have no clue, we've tried joining each other via steam invites, via in-game invites, via public lobby, never succeed. (But we can totally play Portal2 or Speedrunners together)

    Could someone help me please?

    submitted by /u/Lushen_DFS
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Windows 10 didnt like borderlands 2 and now, borderlands "cannot find game executable to launch" im sad i can't keep grinding bl2.

    submitted by /u/Kien_Ng
    [link] [comments]

    Builds with designers cut?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I bought the ultimate edition which adds the 4th skill trees, but I can't find any builds that actually implement them, it's only ever the first 3. Where can I find builds that us all 4

    submitted by /u/jerimusprime
    [link] [comments]

    Possible BL2 cross platform?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    My brothers friend said that he heard bl2 will get cross platform play with consoles and pc. I cant find anything but old articles when i try to google it. Did i miss something? Because cross platform would be amazing

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Hellshock

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I'm messing about with a new build concept and was wondering if hellshock did splash damage?

    Are there any good resources for all weapons that do splash damage? The only one I can find seems to be incomplete

    submitted by /u/just_another_run
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer saves from ps4 to switch?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    I have played the hell out of borderlands 2 on ps4, but i recently bought it on my switch. Is there any way i could transfer my save to my switch? I would love to play my current save on switch

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Unkempt Harold too good?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    The unkempt harold seems so good to me that its literally making the game not fun. You can get it at the beginning of the game and breeze through most of it like nothing. I must nit be the only one that thinks its too good right? Im not even going to use it because rediculously overpowered

    EDIT: im referring to mostly early game, because you can get it right away and then all other guns become useless

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Started a game (for the first time), now claptrap is glitched and I miss all other voice lines.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:24 AM PST

    So I'm doing one of the early missions to get the umbrella, right? Well, I got it (rather quickly) and grabbed the umbrella, but now he WONT STOP and I tried rejoining the game and waited over a day, but nothing.

    I'm missing all the dialog and it's my first time ever playing so it just sucks even more bc he keeps talking over them.

    Is there any known way to fix it? I just need one last item to complete that quest if completing it fixes it

    Edit: My game crashed and the umbrella was back inside. Now I picked it (again) and it's fixed! Don't know what happened, nor I care as long as it works

    submitted by /u/some_weird_cryptid
    [link] [comments]

    switching from PS4 to PC and could use help .

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Firstly, is there any way to import my save from Ps4 to pc. if so, I haven't been able to find it. So assuming that isnt an option, could any of you fine people point me in the direction of some groups that are willing to help a very experienced player get my toons leveled quickly, and ready to hit endgame in as short a time as possible? I hope to hear from some of you soon. I'll be on sat-mon mostly afternoons and I'm on the east coast of the America, more specifically I'm in the Tampa Bay area (where the bucs will hopefully win the superbowl in the next few days), but I digress. I'm hoping to hear from some power leveling people if possible. Thanks for your time gals/guys.

    Pearl out-

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Pearl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment