• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Borderlands (TFTB) Tales from the borderlands is coming back to digital stores February 17th

    Borderlands (TFTB) Tales from the borderlands is coming back to digital stores February 17th


    (TFTB) Tales from the borderlands is coming back to digital stores February 17th

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Just revealed on the borderlands show.

    To those who haven't played it, your missing out

    submitted by /u/soviotsoda
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands 3 Director's Cut arrives March 18!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    • A Colossal Raid Boss
    • Murder Mysteries
    • Vault Card Challenges
    • Dozens of New Rewards
    • Behind the Scenes Content

    https://twitter.com/GearboxOfficial/status/1359564328425451521

    submitted by /u/AidThisFellowUser
    [link] [comments]

    When should I play "Tales from the Borderlands" chronologically?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    I'm thinking about getting into the Borderlands series, as it's currently on sale right now. I've read that you should play Borderlands 2 before the Telltale game, but should I play Tales from the Borderlands before or after the Pre-Sequel?

    submitted by /u/MercyfulSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands streaming/YouTube community?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Hi! I'm new to the subreddit but have been a huge borderlands fan since I played 2 as a little kid. I wanted to get into streaming and YouTube but I didn't know where to start and I took some advice from a Ludwig video that said focus on a genuine community you enjoy and for me that's borderlands. But I'm not too savvy on the whole internet streaming community for it? Is there one? Is it active? Is it strong? Just a little curious :) would really appreciate some help with these questions thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/modernizedcomputing
    [link] [comments]

    Just like Archer, I believe an animated feature would be much more exciting and ambitious than a flimsy live action movie. Just imagine experiencing the art styles we all love in the theatre.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I remember seeing the Simpsons movie in the cinema, on the big screen and it was glorious. Now I am a aware this is an odd comparison, but it wasn't so much the actual movie more so the feeling of seeing something only experienced in the comfort of home, being transported onto the theatre.

    Like the title example, an Archer animated film would be glorious!! I love the art style, and most importantly the voice acting. I remember seeing some buzz for a live action movie a few years back and it really dissapointed me.

    And the same goes for Borderlands. What is one of the greatest pulls of the series? The Art Style. Yes, the art style is spectacular and it would make it a whole lot easier to include the classic humour we see in the game, especially with psycho's. Pulling that off with live action would be tricky and possibly very cringe. Animation offers much more flexibility.

    And fuck it man, WE DON'T NEED A-LIST ACTORS ALL THE TIME. Let's give the actual voice actors of the game a chance. Hollywood should take a risk, give them a chance come on.

    I think there would be more integrity in doing something this bold and expensive than just doing another (🙄) cheap action flick where no one involved has even played the games. Where as if it was an animated feature, playing the game would be very necessary.

    Sorry for the length of the post. TLDR; I think a Borderlands movie that remains in the classic animated art style, with the orignal voice actors has a lot more dignity than this upcoming cringe fest starring Kevin Hart, of all people.

    submitted by /u/BaroqueObama1776
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 issue?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    I'm on ps4 and been playing regularly but I just hopped on and can't seem to get the hot fixes applied sign and now all my loot is basically non anointed all the time. What gives? How do I get the hot fix sign back?

    submitted by /u/T-Dawg5000
    [link] [comments]

    Streamer Held Unofficial BL2 Hunt

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Want to participate in a small, unofficial BL2 hunt event coming this coming this Friday (02/12/21)? I am a Borderlands 2 streamer holding a BL2 Hunt event for my community and wanted to invite anyone looking to play! Winners will receive the priceless feeling of being the best loot collector in the community, as well as being VIP in my stream and a special Discord role. The event is limited to 50 people, so make sure to sign up soon!

    You can find all the information you could need here: https://wallacon1hunt.netlify.app. I will be streaming during the event, so come hangout: https://www.twitch.tv/wallacon1.

    submitted by /u/wallacon1
    [link] [comments]

    Has Borderlands 3 gotten better since release? Considering giving it another try

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I was a huge fan Borderlands 2, played hundreds of hours across 360 and ps4. I loved the dlc and volume of content the game had to offer. It's honestly in my personal top 3 favorite games of all time.

    ...Naturally I was really excited for Borderlands 3, I played a few hours upon release. However, my interest died out and I gave up shortly after making it to the jungle world.

    I don't know what happened, despite improvements from BL2 in combat, guns, etc, the magic just faded really quick for me.

    I just saw that new dlc was announced and that the ultimate edition is currently on sale on steam.

    So do you all think the game has gotten better since release? How are the dlcs / season passes?

    I am willing to hop back into the world of borderlands, but only if people felt it has gotten better.

    Let me know!

    submitted by /u/DatBoiSalaciousCrumb
    [link] [comments]

    Using PS3 BL1 GOTY Saves on regular BL1?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I have just managed to find my old saves and they would not show up in-game. I thought the issue was regional (GOTY saves are US and the BL1 I can play is EU) but in BruteForce I realise that there are for different games. Could anyone please help me recover my progress and guns or suggest a way forward? I completed every single quest on the game too! First playthrough, would love to get into it again.

    submitted by /u/RoboCholo
    [link] [comments]

    Where is crossplay?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    they announced last year where is it did they mention it on todays show?

    submitted by /u/ColinHendricks
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing borderlands 2 (Xbox 360 version)?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    It's a long shot but I'm playing on the original version of borderlands 2 (not the handsome collection version) and just about headed up to try and take on teramorphus if there's anyone out there that fancies teaming up, give me a shout 👍

    submitted by /u/BuffedUpNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 ending question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I just finished borderlands 1 but I'm kinda confused with the ending. Why did the destroyer appear instead of a bunch of loot, is it because Steele used the key instead?

    submitted by /u/PaNyEast
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Knox armory entrance.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    So I got a hard lock and I can't get the door to open so I enter the armory, can someone with the Knox or Marcus quest please help me get in by hosting a game and letting me join ?

    submitted by /u/H574K
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - So I'm trying to get the Messy Breakup shield right... (Minor Story Spoiler, just names though)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:42 AM PST

    I didn't realize that the drop was changed from GenIVIV to Rax (stupidest decision ever, the shield literally revolves around her and BALEX) so I farmed her for a while, learned the shocking truth and went to kill Rax. Unfortunately, he was lvl 10, I was lvl 36.

    So now that I killed him, do I have to do a TVHM or New Game+ to get the shield again since he's a quest miniboss? Because I would definitely enjoy this shield to be on level.

    submitted by /u/SowaFish
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mods

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:34 AM PST

    I've downloaded blcmm and now my bl2 wont load at all

    What do/ can I do?

    Message me on here or add my discord Smithy#7531

    submitted by /u/DoorVegetable395
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment