• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Borderlands Where do you think Handsome Jack was successful where the Calypso twins failed?

    Borderlands Where do you think Handsome Jack was successful where the Calypso twins failed?


    Where do you think Handsome Jack was successful where the Calypso twins failed?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I'm analyzing the series from a writer's viewpoint. Try going into depth and explaining your viewpoints.

    submitted by /u/Rhystery
    [link] [comments]

    Wedding Invitation Annoints/Console Farming

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    2 questions I want to throw out there

    the first is whether or not anyone can confirm the annoints that the wedding invitation can drop with this time around, as I've heard it only gets pre-feb/2020 annoints (no u-rad, 200 asa, 300/90 etc) but I've seen several on youtube with u-rad (can't confirm or deny whether they were save-edited or modded on pc)

    the second is whether or not anyone has a reliable way to farm these things on console without doing some sketchy shit with save files that may corrupt a save. I play as Amara mainly and Fl4k ocassionally, but my Amara got a "after switching places with your clone gain 160% (or something like that) weapon damage for short time" and I doubt i'll be getting zane up to level 65 anytime soon, Moze is the next character I plan to get to level cap. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/fractalfrequency
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From the Borderlands on Switch?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    I haven't been able to fully confirm or deny if it's coming to Switch? We haven't had a confirmation right?

    submitted by /u/vaulthunter426
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Movie Cast - Joel McHale Would Make a Perfect Handsome Jack

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Who else agrees with me?

    submitted by /u/The_Lloyd_Dobler
    [link] [comments]

    Amara Universal Build.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:30 PM PST

    So I'm not sure if this is possible with BL3, but I'd like a build for Amara that doesn't require any specific equipment to utilize. I'm looking for a build that's for the skill tree only. I'd like to be able to use any weapon/shield/mod that I want with out sacrificing my advantages. Any ideas or links?

    submitted by /u/Hahndude
    [link] [comments]

    Brick Build and Gear

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Hello folks,

    I was just curious as to what a good build for Brick would be. I'm torn between a Master Blaster build or a hybrid using Common Man or some other com.

    I'm also having issues with gearing him. I think I want to use the Ogre as I really liked it in the later series. That's kind of all I know at the moment. Do I want all of his weapons to do explosive damage, or do I want a corrosion weapon too since it acts kind of like slag?

    This game makes me feel dumb compared to the others so any help would be greatly welcome.

    So I don't need to make another post and annoy you all what's a good weapon load out for Mordecai?

    Thanks,

    Grubbnar

    submitted by /u/Grubbnar
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Numbers Question

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Can someone give me more information on how damage is displayed? I read every damage above 99,999 turns into 1k. What would 1 million be displayed as? Is there a easy way to get an exact thousand count?

    submitted by /u/Doominati_C
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if someone has already talked about this but is anyone else hoping that a song from The Heavy will appear in the BL movie?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:50 PM PST

    I know everyone is currently talking about the casting for the movie but I kinda want to know what your thoughts on the soundtrack will be? Like what song/band would fit well with the movie?

    submitted by /u/XxKOliverxX
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most comparable character in borderlands 3 to playing Gaige with anarchy?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    I have a tendency to play solo so having death trap around was always nice but honestly my favorite thing about playing is her was having like minus 400% accuracy but plus 400% damage. I beat the game almost purely with a Jakob's double barrel.

    submitted by /u/AndaleTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    All my Broken Hearts day challenges are already completed.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:27 PM PST

    So I booted up the game this am and the new Broken Hearts event had all the new challenges already completed but I had none of the rewards. So I've been playing it for a while and they're still all completed and I'm not making any progress, because they says they're already done and still no rewards. I've restarted a few times, not helping. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hahndude
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 community patch with epic store

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Does the community patch only work on steam or is it compatible with the epic version?

    submitted by /u/Ljosdos
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I'm playing borderlands 2 (the original version, not the handsome collection version) and I'm about to take on teramorphus, but it does reconnect a team of 4 to be fair. Is anyone up for teaming up?

    submitted by /u/BuffedUpNerd
    [link] [comments]

    What character should i use?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Now, borderlands 2 is my favorite game of all time, but ive only really played salvador and krieg. I just bought the game on switch now and played through as salvador but i want to start a different character instead now. I hear Zer0 is good and have seen him 1 shot bnk3r but i also hear hes a glass cannon and either uses snipers or melee, and i also know gaige with the right skills is basically one of the strongest characters, and maya is kinda in the middle from what i heard. Axton is, well, axton. Ive never even wanted to use him, he just seems boring, but maybe my mind can be changed.

    Krieg i found very fun, because you can spec him just right so you never die and have an endless rampage, but i was thinking something new this time.

    Tl;dr ive played krieg and sal and really like krieg but who should i play now?

    EDIT: im playing solo btw

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Is xbox live gold needed to use golden keys on BL:TPS?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I'm asking cos I don't have it, but I am able to use on BL2 at Sanctuary, but can't get it to work on TPS, even redeeming the codes trough the website. Any hints?

    submitted by /u/ulasttango
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the switch versions of the games cross-platform?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I've just seen that the Legendary Collection is 50% off on Nintendo Switch, I've wanted to play them for a while, but I was just wondering if I can play any of them with my friends on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/blobbeslepp
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with an overleveled party the base game?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Hey, I know this has been talked about much already, but I couldn't find a definite answer, so:

    We're a party of three and we just recently finished the story and Tiny Tina DLC. It was great! The problem is, now we're level 36 and from what I've read, the rest of the DLCs will now be a pushover. I don't know why they decided to make the game this way, and I'm not sure what is the best approach:

    1. experience the DLCs as is and try to not be bored by easy combat
    2. start TVHM and slog through old content as far as needed to unlock fast travel
    3. can I start TVH alone so the other don't have to replay old stuff and they join in when I've foudn fast travel? And if so, won't I overlevel them by more than a level by doing this?

    As much as I like BL, I don't understand why the heck do I even have to be asking myself this question. Did they forget there will be DLC when they designed the level ranges? I can't even do every quest in the game without goign over the game's enemy level cap.

    To be absolutely clear - we have no intention of playing TVHM. Don't see any point in repeating the same content with the same character class. Makes a lot more sense to pick a different class if we're going to play again. I'm just mad they stretched the XP progression over two playthorughs of the game so you won't see your character's full potential unless you want to repeat stuff you've alrady seen. Ugh.

    Thanks for your opinions.

    EDIT:

    So, we started over in TVHM and there's a fast travel right in Claptrap's lair, so that works great!

    There seems to be a few downsides, though:

    • No place to spend Eridium?
    • No golden key chest
    • It appears we cannot spawn the 4-person vehicle. That's annoying, and a bit further down the questline than Sanctuary.
    submitted by /u/Borghal
    [link] [comments]

    My Alt Cast for The Borderlands Movie

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    With all of the news of a Future Borderlands movie, I thought that the casting news was not good. Here are my alternative suggestions if I was a Casting director. Feel Free to expand

    Handsome Jack: Glen Howerton

    Tiny Tina: Maria Bakalova

    Roland: Yahya Abdul Mateen II

    Lilith: Elizabeth Debicki

    Brick: Dave Bautista

    Mordecai: Anthony Ramos

    Tannis: Tilda Swinton

    Claptrap: David Eddings

    Steve: Anyone

    Sir Hammerlock: Sam Neill

    submitted by /u/wiz28ultra
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 worth at current price?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    only interested at the current sale price, enjoyed bl2 alot.

    is there significant improvements over bl2?

    gunplay?

    better world?

    more variety in builds?

    etc etc

    No care for story, as long as the characters are mildly interesting like the previous game

    submitted by /u/Anyau
    [link] [comments]

    Help leveling Gaige in TVHM

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:24 AM PST

    I have just gotten to the "Bright Lights, Flying City" story mission at Lvl 40 in TVHM and I am really struggling to get any further through the game. I have done some side missions to try and level but from what I have done they don't offer much exp for the time put into it. I wasted all my golden keys when I started and I am waiting until more are announced but until then is there any advice on maybe good bosses to farm or certain areas that offer side missions with larger exp rewards? Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/WorriedWatermelon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment