• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Borderlands I just finished the campaign, and now i don't know how to play Borderlands 3 anymore.

    Borderlands I just finished the campaign, and now i don't know how to play Borderlands 3 anymore.


    I just finished the campaign, and now i don't know how to play Borderlands 3 anymore.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Casual and confused player here, this is my first BL game. It took me a couple of weeks to get throught the campaign, which was a lot of fun. After this I decided to try BL3s endgame and don't really understand how I am supposed to engage in it.

    For example, should I just continue to play in normal mode or switch to TVHM? Playing through the campaign again sounds a bit tedious.

    And what's up with the Mayhem system? Am I supposed to have it turned on all the time now?

    Out of curiosity I switched on Level 10. Then I saw every vendor machine now has M-Level 10 weapons and even the Gun Gun shoots out M-Level 10 weapons, which are much better than anything I have seen. First I thought cool, it actually scales the weapons when you turn on higher difficulties, but apparently you get to keep them, even when you turn off the Mayhem mode afterwards. I turned it off afterwards, but still have these awesome weapons. Felt a bit like cheating and at the same time, I am not really motivated to pick up loot anymore, as these guns will be better anyways.

    submitted by /u/tenxs1
    [link] [comments]

    Just spent 10 hours getting that bug raid boss to spawn...only for it to drop...nothing, absolutely nothing.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:52 PM PST

    This boss is easily the worst one in this game, worse then gee by a long shot.

    Ok rant over, back to the old grind.

    submitted by /u/Gage_Unruh
    [link] [comments]

    Who to play who in the movie? I'll go first!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    I saw Ryan Reynolds as Handsome Jack. I say cast him as Vaughn! Much better use of his comedic talents! Who do you think??

    submitted by /u/Future_pink719
    [link] [comments]

    Rage

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I think the tourge shareholders tampered
    with my keyboard but F*** the wall jumping mission from general knoxx

    submitted by /u/Xavier200708
    [link] [comments]

    brother fish glitch

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:58 PM PST

    how do i fix the glitch on xylorgos on a side mition with quest obj of watch brother fish but it never came up

    submitted by /u/johnpaulnotjohnbtw
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who hasn’t played since the first game,

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Borderlands 3 is such a treat. Playing on PS5 and the already amazing cycle of kill and loot is made even better with the haptic triggers. I feel like when an enemy launches into the air from a shotgun blast, I know how hard it hit him, as funny as that sounds. Game was 9.99 at Best Buy, got the season pass for 25, and I'm just in awe at the amount of gameplay ahead of me. These environments are BEAUTIFUL.

    submitted by /u/Jimmithi
    [link] [comments]

    How healthy is the variety/balance for high level stuff at the moment?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Been eyeing to get BL3 after thoroughly enjoying BL2 and the pre-sequel, but heard too many horror stories about the tragedy of max level balance and bullet sponge enemies.

    Now that it's been out for a while with patches/DLCs is that still the case? How does it compare to the other Borderlands and other ARPGs in general?

    submitted by /u/whimsybandit
    [link] [comments]

    broken hearts: how do you collect them?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:20 AM PST

    i see them floating above different characters and i just blast them. sometimes the heart comes flying to me and sometimes it just disappears. what am i supposed to do correctly? are you supposed to shoot the person and collect the broken heart?

    Also, do i only redeem the rewards once i am lvl 65 in order to get the "best effect"?

    submitted by /u/rook2pawn
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Cross Region Play?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Pretty much just the title I wanna play with someone who is in America while I am in Europe I havent heard of borderlands 3 having any problems with multilayer but needed to make sure

    submitted by /u/JoshyKuroiRaion
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Who would y'all cast in the movie if you were to choose(Alive or dead)? I'd like to see as many cast as possible even if the character doesn't actually make the movie.

    Lilith - Karen Gillan or Stana Katic Roland - Idres Elba or Chadwick Boseman
    ClapTrap - Josh Gad or Jim Foronda Mordecai- Johnny Depp or Norman Reedus Brick - Dave Batista or Dwayne Johnson Tiny Tina - Cara Delevingne or Morgot Robbie Dr Zed - Bruce Campbell Torque - Randy Savage

    I may edit this and add more people to the list.

    submitted by /u/TrevMac4
    [link] [comments]

    Broadcasting is near impossible.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I've had this issue for a while now. When I start the stream, it might last 3 seconds or it might last 10 minutes. BL3 is the only game that can not retain connection to Twitch/YouTube. Anyone know why? It's not my connection and it's not my ability to stream as every other game streams for hours with no issue. My guess is it has to do with their Twitch extension and related game settings.

    submitted by /u/Katevolution
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the bl2 save file location on epic games?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:01 AM PST

    I've looked in the willowgame folder but the savedata folder isn't there. Is it somewhere different on epic games than steam?

    submitted by /u/isaacminton
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on ESHOP Brocken (I think?)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Basically on the switch ESHOP right now there's a sale that makes Borderlands legendary collection £19.99 and it says it's a bundle that includes one product being Borderlands: the handsome collection which is only £17.49 and right underneath it there's text that says "Total if purchased individually £17.49" so I'm wondering if there's anything hidden content thats not showing up or if it's just broken

    submitted by /u/Time_wizard_dog
    [link] [comments]

    I cant see how to get bloodlust as krieg

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I have played krieg on ps4 but Im playing on switch now, and i got to level 6 and put a point into blood-filled guns but it says it needs bloodlust stacks to work but theres just a little dot in the spot where i think it tells you how to get bloodlust stacks and i have no idea now how to get them

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    This is literally the best game to play with you S/O

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I recently got my gf into this game and we havent been able to stay away fr ol m eachither since

    submitted by /u/Few-Ad-120
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 PS5 matchmaking == 0 players or incredible lag

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:31 AM PST

    The matchmaking system in ps5 results in 0 players found, or if a game is found then the game is incredibly laggy.

    submitted by /u/avoca
    [link] [comments]

    How Long to Play Through Entire Series

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:58 AM PST

    I wanna play through all of the Borderlands games in the summer when I finally finish uni and have the time to properly get into the series as a whole and I'm trying to work out roughly how many hours of play time that would be.

    I've already played Borderlands 2 and 3 but I want to start again from the beginning and play Borderlands, Borderlands 2, The Pre Sequel, Tales & Borderlands 3 including all the DLC and all the "bigger" or more important end-game content. I've got a list of everything I know I wanna play so far (mostly just the games and the DLC) and used howlongtobeat.com to try to work out timings and it's coming out at about 270 hours of content if I were to play through them at a more leisurely pace, doing some side missions and stuff as I go.

    I just wanted to know if anyone else has done this and can tell me if that's about right timing wise because I have no idea how accurate that site is.

    Also if anyone can tell me what end-game type content is worth playing from the earlier games that would be great. The only game I really have a pretty deep level of knowledge of is Borderlands 3 as I only really played through the main story and side quests on Borderlands 2 quite a while after release. Stuff like the Proving Grounds, Circles of Slaughter, Takedowns & Raids in the other games out with 3 that would be significant enough to be part of a more extensive play through.

    Sorry this is a long question but anyone with more knowledge than me who can help out would be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/amyyyy14
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands TPS|| Is the merger still glitchable?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:47 AM PST

    I just found out that you can/ could perform a glitch with the merger ability of the body double. Is that still a thing or has it been patched out? I tried it, but I am a walking void of skill, so I'd rather ask..

    submitted by /u/UnkreativHoch2
    [link] [comments]

    What if the weird casting choices are because they're playing bunkers and badasses?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    So what if the movie is them all just playing B&B and their characters are the vault hunters?

    So Kevin Hart is literally playing as Roland.

    Which would explain some of the confusion regarding the casting. It would also let them play with the universe anyway they wanted without messing with established canon.

    submitted by /u/xxkoloblicinxx
    [link] [comments]

    What ethnicity is Mordecai?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    I'm doing a concept for a Mordecai series with fancasts and everything. What ethnicity is Mordecai and what ethnicity of actor should be used?

    submitted by /u/shu_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment