• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Borderlands Does anyone have the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement on steam?

    Borderlands Does anyone have the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement on steam?


    Does anyone have the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement on steam?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Does anyone have the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement in borderlands 1 on steam and if so can you please join me in a server with me (I'm trying to 100% this game)

    submitted by /u/snakyboy99
    [link] [comments]

    Gheed the merchant from Diablo II sounds a lot like Marcus just without the accent.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB3Fh1_GYA0

    "Now, now, now...don't be shy. All of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two day warranty."

    submitted by /u/ziddersroofurry
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Collectors who likes to 100% the game

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Ok finally been convinced to post this get ready for a walk of text. For those who loves collection aspect of the game. I did this a while ago with my a gf I enjoyed it figured I put it here for anyone interested. This is for anyone looking to spice up BL2 and like completion of things. So if you get a weird satisfaction from completing things like me. You'll need a list of all items I have on here on my profile but you can look online to. It makes it so satisfying when your checking them off and completing them. With everything in this game besides three exotics and pearls mainly the 2nd gen ones. This is do able, making it the best farming game ever. It's best to have consistent partner because some missions you can only get one reward, with a partner each can turn it in separately for other reward or you would have to do another play through to claim other reward. Examples being the lost and found mission you have a option of marcus and moxie each offering a unique but you can only get one.

    First restart a game on OP 8 or 10 or what ever level you wish. We are going for a full 100% of BL2 skins, guns,and missions, here are the rules.

    1. You have to do each farm when you reach it. In order of the story side Missions included as they come. Example first farm should be knuckle dragger for the hornet, next should be midge mong for kerblaster since his side comes before the next story mission. Including skins and heads, if you do not own the skin or head for the current character your on. If you already own it the customization item you don't need to farm it. Example the assassin's drop a skin, you need the skin the emperor and the unique for each assassin. And so on and so on
    2. You can not skip a farm until you finished. Untill all the item drops that you need, you can not move on or skip ahead. Example you can't farm the assassin's for the emperor decide this is taking to long I'll come back later and continue with story or next mission. Have to stick to it till done. Only exception are Torgue items that can be bought from his dlc, thunder ball fist since you can farm it in two places, the Bee shield. Basically any item that has a legit other drop source.
    3. When restarting you can only have a set limit of items you can use have to build up as you go along. Like if your using the unkempt harold it would need to be under your op like if your op 8 it would need to be 6. Try and use purples if you can. It makes it more challenging in the beginning. The only exemption to the rules are the grog nozzle if you can get one and the contraband sky rocket.
    4. For the item to count it needs to be on your level or op. Example if your op 10 and your farming the emperor it needs to drop at op 10 to count.
    5. world drops count but you can not abuse farm exploits. Example you kill master gee he drops a bee shield at you op or your level you can count it. But the loot midget glitch with the tannis mission in the wildlife can only be done a set number of times before you need to complete it, and needs to be completed when there. The number of time is determined by dies roll four dies or a 24 sided die what ever the number is that's the amount of times you can do it. So lowest can be 4 highest can be 24. Can't abuse any chest rooms or end chest you only hit them the number of times the original game would allow.
    6. Go in the order that I have set all side missions before each next story mission.
    7. If farming with someone drops only count if both are in the same game. Can't farm separate games unless it's turning in a mission or a dash board farm and the cobra only exceptions. Ex of dashboard farms no beard for the stinkpot. He only spawns once, once you kill him you need to dashboard in order to fight home again rather than reconnecting you can do that separately.

    Here is the order in which to do the story, when originally made this the commander lilith dlc had not come out yet. I broke the story into fours. So when you first start you will do all the missions and farms in order as you get them. Till you reach and turn in road to sanctuary. Stop right there don't go any further. Then you will go to Captain Scarlet dlc, same thing complete every farm including raids and the seraph vendor before you can leave this dlc. Once done then you got to the head hunter pack TK baha's holloweens. Fully complete that heads and skins count here to. Than you may head back to the main story. So four story missions than next dlc followed by head hunter pack in order. Wave defense should be completed as you come across them so the first one will be the bandit wave defense for the hail. After the second dlc and thanksgiving head hunter, since you technically haven't entered the fridge yet. Continue all the way till done with all the story and beat Terra than add in commander Lilith's dlc followed by the son of craw head hunter. Than you finally end the game with the OP gauntlet. You should than have every single mission in game complete on all items hopefully ( can't count the ones that don't have drops that's just on RN Jesus) all skins and heads that can be dropped. Leaving you with a full 100% completion.

    Fun facts you might need multiple characters or a junk character to hold all the items because there's no way near enough space for all these items. You may also consider looking up drops some enemies are one time spawns. Good to play with someone consistent to get other rewards or multiple elements of a item ex sandhawks and pimpernel. For vermi you can choose to fight him at the animal wave defense or caustic caverns where ever you thinks is better but once start must finish till all items are received. Will edit and add on if I remember anything else. Feel free to ask any questions will try to answer when I get a chance.

    submitted by /u/Thickboy2129
    [link] [comments]

    Ya boi needs friends...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I'm a lvl 70 doppelgänger, and I'm hella bored I'm on psn. GT is Yogijilly.( I'm a dude)

    submitted by /u/Not_soft_serve556
    [link] [comments]

    Why is dead haven blocked off?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    I'm play BL 1 GOTY enchanted and I've been following this mission flow

    https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/The_Zombie_Island_of_Dr._Ned_missions_flow

    I ran into some problems with the quest "here we go again" because the lumber place wouldn't allow me to enter. Now im trying to do the quest "it's alive but half of dead haven is blocked off, and even when I try to do the main quest it still does this. Why is this happening and how do I fix this?

    EDIT: I usually try to follow to flow quest to quest but this is making it confusing, I went ahead and did "the pack", but I wish I did here we go again first because that talked about father o callhan. How do I fix going to the lumber place for this quest aswell?

    submitted by /u/LazySown85285
    [link] [comments]

    The best build and strategy without and special gear for maya,uvhm and higher

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Maya's been my main for sometime now,I got bl2 just a few months ago,not as hooked as before but still play it every now and then,anyway I've always relied on legendaries and luck for some time now and I haven't really found the best skill tree, so please if anyone can tell me what's the best skills to invest in and what strategy to use for bosses like hyperius and voracidous,I'd be very grateful

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 vault hunters

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    I just finished my first playthrough with zane and now I want to play another vault hunter. The problem is that I don't know how to choose. Anyone have recommendations for vault hunter (and what's thier playstyle like?)

    submitted by /u/Resident_Voice_5134
    [link] [comments]

    3 questions about Gaige

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I am working towards endgame with Lilith, getting ready to finally try renowned BL2. Heard some crazy things about UVHM, like enemies health regeneration can be greater than your dps, which is just mind-blowing to me, so I guess I settle for TVHM.

    Anyway, I came up with this build and here are my questions:

    1 Would it be better to replace Buck Up and Typecast Iconoclast with Robot Rampage and Blood Soaked Shields? How burdensome is losing 5% of your health everytime you kill something?

    2 I understand shotguns are good option for Gaige, which is nice - I like shotguns, but what about secondary type of weapon? Or even tertiary?

    3 Lastly, is she a decent choice for first playthrough? Is she relatively easy to learn, fun to play? Also, I am not especially versed in shooters, survivability is an important factor.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/scrapie22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment