• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Borderlands I need a cryo weapon for all these hot takes on the movie casting

    Borderlands I need a cryo weapon for all these hot takes on the movie casting


    I need a cryo weapon for all these hot takes on the movie casting

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Just finish Krieg DLC and Holy Crap thats a great experience.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PST

    I personally enjoyed this DLC way more than the Handsome Jackbox and wonder why not many people talk about it when mentioning BL3 DLCs. The story are great, the maps are full of suprise and chaos, the characters are relatable, and the relationships featured in the DLC completely satisfied me after a long time searching for hints around the world of the main game ever since i picked up that random audio log between two of the characters. Havent feel the same since the Dragon Keep in BL2 and will definitely play again someday with different characters.

    submitted by /u/vz2810
    [link] [comments]

    We should get another Borderlands Pre-sequel game set in between BL2/Tales and BL3

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I actually did enjoy BL3's story, but like many others I think it had problems. And it really left alot of characters and storylines out that previous games set up. So I think Gearbox should do another in-between game that fills in the gaps. Explain what happened to Fiona after Tales. Tell us what is up with that Eridian creature from TPS. Maybe bring back some fan favorite NPCs as playable characters. Tiny Tina or Mister Torgue would be fun. And I've always thought Captain Scarlet should return, maybe as playable character? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/claytalian
    [link] [comments]

    So I am having a problem with dlc in borderlands two.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    I can't get on the Lilith and the fight for sanctuary dlc but I own the handsome collection pack which has every dlc in it. Can someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/themememgod3
    [link] [comments]

    Best character to play on Vita?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I know a lot of people consider the Borderlands 2 port for the Vita to be trash. I'm determined to play through it though.

    Is there a character that does better on the Vita compared to the others. Is there anyway to slightly fix the frame rate issue? That is my only gripe with the game so far.

    I really wanna play Axton or Krieg. Are either of those better than the other on the Vita?

    Thanks a bunch,

    Grubbnar

    Edited for bad grammar

    submitted by /u/Grubbnar
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS 1 GOTY : missing game save randomly

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Was playing earlier like I've been all week than suddenly logged in and it says " fresh off the bus level 1" and not my level 47 Lilith . It shows like I'm new to the game and there's nowhere for my save to be found anyone have this happen before or know how to fix it?

    I was playing the mission where you find the factory with all the clap traps in Tartarus

    submitted by /u/joza28
    [link] [comments]

    Help! (BL2)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PST

    I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm playing through BL2 (on Switch) for the first time, as Zer0. Everything was going great until I got through the Eridium Blight to the Arid Nexus Boneyard, and suddenly I can't stop dying. My pretty hefty shield suddenly goes in one hit, and I've burnt through about $200,000 in regen fees trying to progress. I've ground up to level 33 completing side quests but even they are suddenly a lot harder, even the ones I'm completely over levelled for. It's like the game just changed up a couple of gears for no reason. I just managed to kill the Sheriff at Lynchwood and now Dukino's Mom is handing me my arse.

    Any hints/tips on how to progress? Should I start some of the DLCs to help level up some more and get better gear? I'm totally stuck and it's ruining my day.

    submitted by /u/aquaphibian
    [link] [comments]

    Is a purple dahl hx440 desert anarchy a good double anarchy?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Sadly I'm a dumb dumb in bl1 weapon parts so I'm asking you guys, because one of you will inevitably know this one. Also, can I farm the hyperion gift shop, or is it like the knox armory, one and done?

    submitted by /u/TheArgonianKing
    [link] [comments]

    “Marcus munitions”

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PST

    That's it, i told my friends "Marcus munitions". Can I get a discount now?

    submitted by /u/SplatFelix
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get the interfacer in hammerlocks lodge

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I'm on the switch version if that makes a difference but I'm at lvl 80 trying to get a interfacer but I'm only getting lead storms and infections

    Is it just that rare?

    submitted by /u/aquanoob5631
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Question

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Can explosive element be modded onto all weapons? For example, I'm trying to mod in an explosive Dahl Spinigun.

    submitted by /u/SomeWhippersnapper
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Brick skill leveling order because I’m dumb

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Hey folks,

    So, I am planning on making a hybrid Brick build and was hoping that you all could help me decide which order I should get my skills. I will be using the Warmonger COM.

    http://talent.87bazillion.com/brick.php?553500555055005550505

    Thanks,

    Grubbnar

    submitted by /u/Grubbnar
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Casting for the Movie

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Was wondering what everyone else thought about the casting for the upcoming Borderlands movie. At the time of this post, the following roles and actors have been announced:

    Lilith - Cate Blanchett Roland - Kevin Hart Patricia Tannis - Jamie Lee Curtis Claptrap - Jack Black Tiny Tina - Ariana Greenblatt

    For those of you who don't know what any of these actors have previously starred it, here are some examples: Blanchett - Thor Ragnarok, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Ocean's 8 Hart - Jumanji, Central Intelligence, Little Fockers Curtis - Halloween, Trading Places, Knives Out, Freaky Friday Jack Black - Jumanji, School of Rock, Kung-Fu Panda, King Kong Greenblatt - Avengers Infinty War, Love and Monsters, Scoob!, A Bad Moms Christmas

    I think some roles could have been done better (like Claptrap and Roland), but I'm interested to see how the actors fill the roles. Please reply with your opinions.

    And no, I won't be updating this as more of the cast is announced

    submitted by /u/IgnisOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Question about prefixes on PC BL2

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PST

    I remember a long time ago joltzdude had his game modded so that guns always spawned with a prefix bonus. Does anyone know how he did this? Just started playing on pc from years of console and now that this is possible I would love to do it.

    submitted by /u/strick78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment