• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Borderlands Holy crap the underdome is terrible

    Borderlands Holy crap the underdome is terrible


    Holy crap the underdome is terrible

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PST

    This Dlc started alright with the first arena cause I was new to it but I was so disappointed that it's just same 5 rounds in every arena. Like they couldn't even spice it up a bit, sure there's like one different enemy but come on doing the same waves 5x in a row without a change is so boring and lazy.

    And then I saw the larger challenges... who tf thought it was a good idea to do 20 rounds. 10 rounds seems ok but to do 100 waves of the same repetitive bullshit is taking the piss. Nothing changes from round 1 (except the random buffs) so i'm sitting here killing enemies that slighty get harder. It always seems to break whenever i get past round 9, with enemies not spawning, which means I have to die. This causes the game not to reset me to the round I was on but the round which I had just completed, Why?!?!?

    The only good thing I see in this dlc is the boss battles at the end of rounds and the music. Other than that, this dlc is just repetitive bs that is a waste of time and resources, at least fighting crawmerax was enjoyable and rewarding compared to this crap of a dlc.

    submitted by /u/TWG200403
    [link] [comments]

    So you want to dress like jack eh?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Okay so I've decided I want to go as jack to an upcoming Halloween party and have realised how increasingly hard it is. Anybody got tips or ideas to help with it.

    submitted by /u/Bubbly-Cash-7112
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to farm the Infinity Pistol faster

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I started playing Borderlands 2 now and I decided to get the Infinity Pistol, but It takes me around 5 minutes just to kill doc mercy is there a faster method to grinding him.

    submitted by /u/Handsome4S
    [link] [comments]

    Are the rewards for finishing recruitment drive worth it?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Not completed it in years because it fucking sucks and that Rose has the nerve to say you failed her when she's the one that forgot to get the posters ready

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Sock3607
    [link] [comments]

    The theory about new VH in Borderlands 4 [Rumor]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PST

    I know this is all just rumors and little talks but i am have feeling that in BL4 game few playable VHs would be Ava (as a Siren) and Tina. So why Tina? She is literally growed up with Vault hunters, we saw her using bombs and help Brick deal wit COV in BL3 Side Quest so i think her time to be VH will come in next game. But i don't sure about Ava tho as she is must be leader of Crimson Raiders but she is one Siren ( Apart from Tannis ofc ) so yeah, what you guys thing?

    submitted by /u/Diasmek
    [link] [comments]

    A big question me and my freinds are having trouble with

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:48 PM PST

    (implying BL2 level scaling, 1.13x)

    Who would win?

    4 billion gecs or one level 100 mario judah?

    We can assume that each gec is relatively weak, would die in one hit, and would struggle with collision to attack mario judah, but there are 4 whole billions of them.

    Mario judah, with a base 100 health, would end up having 20.3 million health. He would also have 100 levels worth of skill points invested into himself, though we can't know what his skills are until GB reveals them.

    So could mario judah defeat all 4 billion gecs before his game crashes?

    submitted by /u/Piekace
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Co-Op Fps (Switch)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PST

    How is the co-op framerate for Nintendo switch? I have an Xbox one and I play borderlands 2 co-op split screen all the time with my brother. It looks so beautiful on Xbox one. The game definitely runs 60fps single-player and 60fps two-player splitscreen. How is the framerate for the switch version. I am saying this because I am used to the 60fps for Xbox One. Will it be as good as the Xbox one? Any framerate dips?

    submitted by /u/Left_Baseball_4054
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Stop Reading the Tips as DeLeon.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I just finished BL3 (finally!). I've had the game since day one, and have been on and off with it until about a month ago, and then I powered my way through the main story. I felt proud of myself in having guessed a few things since my first hour of playing the game.

    BUT THAT'S NOT THE IMPORTANT PART!

    What is important, is after I finished the story, opened up all the Typhon Lootboxes (Never got anything really noteworthy) I was reading the tips on the bottom while fast travelling, and couldn't help but read it in Typhon's voice. I went back to BL2 and TPS, and it's the same! I can't stop reading all these tips as anyone but DeLeon.

    Something about them just.... fits with the way he talks? Even the Dahl ads? Occasionally I'll read the Torgue tips in the Torgue voice... But reading all caps always comes out as Mr. Torgue...

    It's very very difficult for me to read people ranting on the internet without laughing, Mr. Torgue is just so funny, shame about the things he said about Truxicans though....

    submitted by /u/AmbisReallyGay
    [link] [comments]

    Etech shotgun farm?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Trying to farm a splasher blaster for krieg. What's the best method? To be clear, I want a bandit etech, not a slow hand.

    submitted by /u/KrimSoN1648
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna replay BL: The Pre Sequel and don’t know who to play as

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    I've played as Athena before, but don't know who would be best for a second run through, any suggestions are appreciated

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Sock3607
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get loaction infromation in borderlands 2?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I'm trying to make a mod that set a chest in Windshear Waste and I need loaction info so I can place a chest their. I'm looking at more chest on pandora for reference.

    submitted by /u/SunBoxes
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod to invert the axis X?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I bought borderlands goty enhanced on christmas and only decided to take a look now. I've already played and finished the standard version of BL1 months ago and i really don't remember if i played with the axis X like it's in the game but after i finished all borderlands games it's really hard to play without the axis X inverted. The game itself only allows you to invert the axis Y so i was wondering if there is a mod for PC to solve this "problem" (i didn't find any)

    submitted by /u/kaslundak
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Hornet the most frustrating gun to farm?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PST

    I've played BL2 pretty much since release on 3 different platforms with probably 10 characters. I've run through Knuckle Dragger easily over 100 times and have gotten the Hornet TWICE before yesterday. I got it Level 1 one time, Level 81 another time, and yesterday I spent an hour at Level 63 farming the guy only to get slapped in the face with a Level 61 Hornet.

    I know there are other guns that the boss is harder to get to or harder to beat but holy shit the pure rage I feel when Knuckle Dragger dies and I see that stupid white gun flying through the air.

    submitted by /u/HoovesCarveCraters
    [link] [comments]

    Do the vault hunters die at the start of borderlands 2?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PST

    in the intro sequence jack says "Its cute that yall think your the heroes of this little adventure, but your not." and the blows them up. When the game starts you pick one vault hunter and wake up to see claptrap inspecting dead bodies. Did the other vault hunters die? And is the vault hunter that you play the only sole survivor?

    submitted by /u/wow_your_still_alive
    [link] [comments]

    Tftbl masterpiece

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Wow, just wow I played tftbl once before playing all the other games a few years ago, and last month I finished every other borderlands game so I'd appreciate it more and it's awesome just awesome, hoping for a sequel in the future or at least closure to what happens to Fiona, seeing that Rhys and Vaughn were in bl3

    submitted by /u/ElderberryGlad8903
    [link] [comments]

    Pls let there be a borderlands mmo

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Its been so long since the borderlands mmo game was leaked i wish the game was available worldwide. If borderlands is reading this reddit post pls make anouther borderlands mmo game does anyone want this to? 😥

    submitted by /u/Pokepoop55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment