• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Borderlands BL3 Anybody know what the Font is for Bounty of Blood DLC?

    Borderlands BL3 Anybody know what the Font is for Bounty of Blood DLC?


    BL3 Anybody know what the Font is for Bounty of Blood DLC?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    And is there a file for it somewhere out there? It's honestly really dope.

    submitted by /u/Nidal_Nib_Amaso
    [link] [comments]

    ‘Borderlands’ Casts Ariana Greenblatt as Tiny Tina

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PST

    The Clan War side missions are the best missions in the entire series

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I think that this entire saga is the most entertaining out of all the borderlands games. The storyline is really cool, the missions are unique, and it has great humor. It is really fun to blow up the race track, go to the cash stash, crashing the wake, and the war at the end. Everything you do feels satisfying. Now, most important question, who did you side with: Zaford or Hodunk?

    submitted by /u/Cappin_Crunch
    [link] [comments]

    Ending of TFTB and Rhys / Fiona

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I'm still quite new in to borderlands 3 but I've read so far we don't really know what happened between the ending and current day (BL3).

    Maybe Bl4 will explain what happened with Rhys and Fiona (and the others too) and what the guardian was on about at the end of TPS? Do we think gearbox would make BL4 kind of a prequel?

    Drives me nuts the cliffhangers / unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/doggydogdog123
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands' lore is my favorite

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Of course there's videogames with more deeper, interesting lore, but for me is always nice to learn more about the Eridians, the Vaults, the Corporate Wars, and even Claptrap's pointless actions

    submitted by /u/JowettMcPepper
    [link] [comments]

    What other games are similar to Borderlands? (PS4)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PST

    In the first lockdown I was looking for a great two-player game my wife and I would both enjoy, found BL3 and it has been perfect with it's blend of exploring, shooting, and weapons upgrades. We both love it, only problem is I want to play it all the time but I can only play it with her now!

    I'm wondering if there is another game out there that is good in all the same ways. Two player not required as it's for me to play on my own. Can't be BL1 or 2 because we'll want to save them for when we finish BL3 (unless the older ones weren't two player?).

    (Not Red Dead 2 as I played that, got bored before the end and then had to delete it because it takes up an entire continent of space on the PS4.)

    I'd be grateful for any suggestions I can check out. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Orikoru
    [link] [comments]

    Help with farming legendary mods

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PST

    What is the best way to farm legendary mods?

    submitted by /u/shosho16
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Borderlands 3 Super deluxe Edition

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I got the digital version, and when I wanted to download the season pass, it was greyed out so I cant even click on it. Did anyone else have the same issue? I think I just got scammed

    submitted by /u/Swiftienation
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion on the Borderlands movie?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    I have very mixed thoughts on the subject like the actors and the plot not being consistent with the actual material but I have some hope left because of Jack Black. I was just curious on your opinion on the matter.

    submitted by /u/allanath25
    [link] [comments]

    Terramoprhus head drop rate?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Hello! I've been farming terra for about 9 hours and have only gotten about 10'heads with over 600 runs I need to know the rate before I lose all hope in getting my mech head

    submitted by /u/_Cavalry_
    [link] [comments]

    PhD research - giveaway over

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Firstly, thank you to everyone who participated. I appreciate that the survey was lengthy, and many of you left great feedback in the comments section.

    As the title suggests, the survey is now closed. The winner of the giveaway was y2k5street, a huge congratulations to them. The game that that was rewarded was ARK: Survival Evolved!

    I will be back in the future to host more giveaways, and in the instance that this research is published, I will be back to formally share the findings with you.

    Thank you all again,

    All the best, Marty

    submitted by /u/MartyRivia
    [link] [comments]

    Missed some dialogue in the Pre-Sequel :(

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:59 AM PST

    In Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel, when playing as Claptrap, eventually Janey Springs asks how he's able to use guns since steward robots should be incapable of doing so. Unfortunately, because I'm the literal worst at literally everything, I died before Claptrap could answer the question (drove a rover into a ravine...), and the New-U cut off the reply (if there even WAS one). I hadn't even questioned Claptrap using a gun until Springs mentioned it, but now I'm desperate to know! I've tried looking it up but unless I watch a five hour YouTube video containing all the game's dialogue, I'm outta luck. Google just brings up weapon guides and strategy stuff, which I don't need nor want.

    Please, save my poor brain, I won't be able to sleep without answers. What does Claptrap say in response? Does he say anything or does the conversation just... End?? If you can't remember the dialogue, I at least wanna know how he's able to go around killing Lunatics and Scavs like he's the second coming of Death-Jesus... uh, unless it's a spoiler or something...

    submitted by /u/Golly-Gee_Fellas
    [link] [comments]

    Anything that scales in damage based on how low your hp is?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I know there are a lot of weapons, like far too many to count, but so far I havent seen anything (personally anyway) that gets stronger the lower your health is. Does it exist? if anybody knows would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jazzlike_Persimmon
    [link] [comments]

    [Switch] Borderlands 2 not starting

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I just got borderlands the handsome collection and borderlands 2 finished downloading but whenever I open it shows the licesnced by nintendo screen and then not even a second after "software closed because an error occurred" is this an issue with everyone or is it just my switch and if so does anybody know any workarounds

    submitted by /u/69thShitposter
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I'm infinitely confused upon Borderlands 1- I've been told that the loot in Borderlands 1 is far more frequent than Borderlands 2, but as I'm playing this game with a friend, the best I can describe it as is Mundane at best. Am I not playing the right game-? Because I've heard stories of Borderlands 1 crashing over the amount of loot you get, but the best I can scrounge is a Revolver- Please help me understand what I'm doing wrong, I want to enjoy the game, but I can barely get past the beginning sections due to the lack of weapon options.

    submitted by /u/GriffinsCanFly
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about season pass 2...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I have borderlands 3 the base game and I was thinking of purchasing the DLC's but I am a bit confused regarding the contents. I am a bit short on money but I love the game so I wanted to purchase the season passes. Does season pass 2 include all the content from season pass 1? Thanks in advance!

    Edit: Also, does keyboard and mouse work on Xbox 1?

    submitted by /u/DopeTheDoge
    [link] [comments]

    I regret my life

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Sooo, I got the secret vault hunter.

    submitted by /u/IAteMyKeys
    [link] [comments]

    Found the easiest possible way to kill / also farm Duke of Orc, would pay someone for gameplay of the method

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    I play Borderlands 2 on the lowest possible settings, at a small resolution, on a shitty laptop. FPS is steady and I can still enjoy the game so I won't complain, but obviously if I tried to record some gameplay on this ole macbook it would probably bog down and have terrible frames.

    If someone has Tiny Tina's DLC and is on UVHM, I just found the world's easiest way to kill Duke of Orc. I'm sure it's been posted about before but searching on youtube yields nothing, so I'd like to make a video. I'd pay you for your gameplay just to use for my channel, adding my own commentary. I'd disclose that it's your gameplay, just a little shoutout hey thanks to reddit user so and so for this gameplay. Definitely seems like a way to farm Duke of Orc, if there's any point to that.

    submitted by /u/hyburnation
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 crashing right as I spawn into save

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I haven't played BL2 for a while on my PC but when I finally decided to play again I found that the game was all fine on the menu and everything, but the second my character would spawn into the game it would crash and not let me alt f4 or anything so I would have to close it with task manager, and if I couldn't do that I'd be force to restart my PC.

    Any help? (I'm playing from the Epic launcher and not steam if that matters)

    submitted by /u/TrollingTime360
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help optimizing my game (BL3, EGS)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    This seems to be a recent thing. Every 5-7 seconds, my game freezes for around half a second. Does anyone else get this? And do you guys know how to fix it? For reference, my settings are pretty low, I'm using i5-7300HQ Processor, 1050 Ti, about 100 Gigs of free space. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Squiddeon
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one seem to be upset a live action borderlands movie is happening?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I want to hear what everyone else thinks when I heard Jack black as clap trap I lost all hope for anything to come out of this I can just hear him saying come on minion or something about stairs and it makes my head hurt thinking of his giant man child voice saying it

    submitted by /u/littlegol
    [link] [comments]

    How is Borderlands 3 on the ps5?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PST

    I recently got a ps5 and I was wondering how's the game on the ps5, been wanting to download it but I have limited internet each month

    Edit: Thanks for the feedback! I downloaded the game and it looks amazing, just gotta get the dlc back to use the rest of my gear

    submitted by /u/blen21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment