• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Borderlands Jack or Claptrap?

    Borderlands Jack or Claptrap?


    Jack or Claptrap?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I just started the Pre Sequel and I dont know who I should play with between Jack and Claptrap? So who you guys think I should play as?

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies6190
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else like the first Borderlands the most?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I can't be the only one that loved the first more than the rest, right? I didn't get into Borderlands 2 or 3. I appreciated what they did and I never hated either of them, I just didn't really get into them. There was something about the first game that drew me in and I have never been able to replicate the experience the same. I could go back and play the first Borderlands again and again every few years for the rest of my life I feel like. What made the first game good?

    submitted by /u/westfallen
    [link] [comments]

    Side quests in BL3

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:25 AM PST

    I just got Borderlands 3 and will play it soon, but I'm not sure how should I tackle side quests.

    When playing BL2 recently, I cleared every exclamation mark I spotted (with actually finishing most of the quests). At some point, I've noticed that the most of side quests make me go to areas where enemies give me 1xp per kill, and they were mostly too easy. This was quite annoying as I felt that I get nothing from doing those quests.

    So now, for BL3 I'm thinking of rushing through the story, and maybe start doing side quest in TVHM.

    Does it make sense? Or maybe the level scaling is better in BL3?

    submitted by /u/aklajnert
    [link] [comments]

    Haley Bennet will join the cast of Borderlands: the game: the movie in a role that has to do with Lilith’s past.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:13 PM PST

    [Help] Borderlands 3 Upgrade can't be downloaded despite ownership

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I have the PS4 Disc version of Borderlands 3. I have found the Free PS5 upgrade and clicked the button. All it does is say "You already own this". It does not automatically download, nor is there a download option available.

    I have tried going to the Three Dots. It does not show either a ps4 or ps5 version to toggle.

    I have tried pressing the Options button. It does not show "game version" unlike every other screenshot or video I've seen.

    I have tried playing the game and can confirm it is indeed the ps4 version. There is no haptic feedback, the loading times are slow, and the graphics are ugly in comparison to videos online (so I can confirm it is indeed the ps4 version).

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/throwawaycritiqueW
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Mac PC crossplay

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PST

    is palying with my friend on mac possible when im on windows?

    submitted by /u/sir2fluffy2
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Movie

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PST

    So Krieg was just announced for the Borderlands movie and it got me thinking, "I wonder what guns are gonna show up in the film" cause in my opinion the guns are just as important as the characters, but my question is what guns would you like to see in the film, for me it's gotta be the Hellfire, Lyuda, and Unkempt Harold, how about y'all?

    submitted by /u/hutthefuq
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot access Shift to enter shift codes either, but I am not a PS4 user.. I have PC. Can anyone tell me how to get this corrected? Tried the log out and log in , but it is not recovered.. Thanks.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Is Borderlands 3 much better than B2?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Hi guys.

    I loved B1, i finished it couple times with couple different characters. I also loved it DLCs. I felt this primal urge to "just one mission more and i will go to bed".

    I bought B2 immidiately after release. I played with sniper guy. And ... didnt like it much. I made Sirene and it was much better. But after finishing it i didnt feel the need to return to it. I dont know even why. Maybe i should try other builds? Maybe i should play it with in co-op? Or maybe im just getting old ... I really dont know.

    It was a year ago. Now im looking for some fps game with interesting things to do. Not "one-way" story like COD but something with some skills, builds and fun. I played both Dooms many times some time ago so the only game i have in my mind is Borderlands 3.

    So is B3 better than B2? Is there a chance that i will enjoy it more thant B2 which just got me bored at some point?

    submitted by /u/domanpanda
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enter op8

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:42 AM PST

    Just got my main to level 72 and I thought I'd get some kind of notification,none, how do I enter op8 8 difficulty?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    The 7th siren and guardians

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Ok so nyraid, tyreen's mother said that we must not find the 7th siren and I think it's because the 7th is in a vault of a creature that rivals the destroyer,the creator and I think that the watcher and sentinel have at least the spirts of eridian I mean guardians don't talk or have complex attacks

    submitted by /u/Fellkun15
    [link] [comments]

    BLPS: Fragmented Fragtrap: how to correctly influence the next rotation/subroutine?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:48 AM PST

    Sometimes if I use a gun in the 1 second window between rotations, I can sometimes make the upcoming rotation/subroutine to that respective gun type. However, it hasn't been super reliable, or I am doing it wrong.

    What's actually the correct way to guarantee the next rotation?

    Additionally, am I completely making this mechanic up and just getting incredibly lucky at times?

    submitted by /u/Netblock
    [link] [comments]

    Realization

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Spoilers for Borderlands 2 and 3

    Ok if jack used the warrior wouldn't the full destroyer break out since pandpra is a vault

    submitted by /u/Fellkun15
    [link] [comments]

    The Kevin Hart problem and this fans solution.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:08 AM PST

    The problem is pretty straight forward. Kevin Hart isnt a good fit for Roland. Id like to see Hart play Jack instead and have Roland recast as lets say... David Washington.

    Washington has the action chops and the right comedic amount for Roland. Whereas Hart is over the top and sarcastic in a very Handsome Jack sort of way. Ever since this thought entered my mind I cant stop thinking of Hart delivering the "Violin" line from BL2 after the wildlife preserve main story mission. And imagining Hart wearing a Kevin Hart mask just has me cracking up.

    Bonus: Allows Dwayne Johnson to fill the Wilhelm role, which also has me cracking up at the thought of is absurdity.

    2 cents: This will be a dumpster fire of a movie, but I cant wait to watch it burn

    submitted by /u/J_berman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment