• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Borderlands Bunkers and Badasses release date

    Borderlands Bunkers and Badasses release date


    Bunkers and Badasses release date

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Does anybody know the release rate for B&B been waiting for it since a pre-order it

    submitted by /u/Jackthehips
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing makes me rage quite like FFYL, especially in BL2

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Through time I've learned not to get so worked up over video games. FFYL still gets me. Too many deaths in which the enemy I'm shootings has 0.001% health remaining

    submitted by /u/TheFoghat
    [link] [comments]

    No Golden Keys Bl3

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Long story short, I am completely out of golden keys. And looking over the twitter pages, it doesn't look like there will be a key any time soon. Am I doomed to not have any keys? I've explored every option there is and I have no more codes left. Any alternative methods whatsoever?

    Update: The Bl3 Save Editor worked pretty well. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Kelooggs
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 DLC on PS5 Version of Borderlands 3

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Having trouble finding answers to this question so hopefully someone here can help out.

    We have all the DLC for the PS4 version of Borderlands 3. Are they upgradeable to the PS5 versions at no cost (like the main game was) or do they have to be repurchased in PS5 form?

    submitted by /u/Cammyron
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a legendary world drop from bunker!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PST

    I would show you but I have no idea how to show pictures on iPod but it's good for a lvl 50 axton.

    submitted by /u/themememgod3
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Multiverse Bodies and Heads glitch

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Uhh, so I play on PS4, and I own Season Pass 1. I've just got back into the game, and the PlayStation Store says I have all four of the Multiverse skins purchased, but I only have Moze's unlocked in the game itself, and it was the only one that had shown up in the mail too, I'm not sure how to fix this and get the bodies/skins for the other three VHs

    submitted by /u/Trashpanda_74
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 worth getting back into?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    I stopped playing back at the Wedding DLC. Have there been any big changes since then besides the new DLC? Worth picking a character back up for a bit?

    submitted by /u/magicalpoof
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:36 PM PST

    So i'm currently playing this DLC and i already finished all the "small" tournaments and i'm really done with this. I want the trophies but 20 rounds per arena is too much.

    Does someone know a trick to finish this fast?

    submitted by /u/pupuso69
    [link] [comments]

    Are LFG's allowed? I need someone to help me with the pre sequel claptrap dlc on xbox one

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PST

    i need help with killing the denial boss and finishing the chapter. (no mic)

    submitted by /u/Hotepicslasher9
    [link] [comments]

    Can a Switch join a PC lobby without Nintendo Online?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PST

    I'm trying to connect to a PC lobby with a Switch but is there a way to do so without Nintendo Online?

    submitted by /u/Not-Cynical
    [link] [comments]

    About Borderlands 3 with Flak and his pets that he keeps along with him...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I Would like to see him have one of those badass ratches as a pet, that is all.

    submitted by /u/SomeChrisOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Please help. Borderlands 1 goty black screen and crash PC

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Not sure why but recently I've been having this bug where when I travel to any area, after the loading screen my game goes black and if I click anywhere it says it's crashed, after like a minute it then loads me in and runs normally. Anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/SleepingPowder1
    [link] [comments]

    how do I tell the difference between story mode missions and side missions?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PST

    I've just started playing the first Borderlands game, and I can't tell which missions are for the story mode when I'm in the mission log

    submitted by /u/Unrealkibbles89
    [link] [comments]

    Fink's slaughterhouse crits glitch

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    playing through bl2 with maya, most of my crit kills aren't being registered as crit kills. Yes I have cloud kill, and yes i'm making sure i'm shooting people when cloud kill is already active somewhere else. tried using shotgun, smg, and pistol and it only occasionally worked. smg and pistol are not elemental if that matters. I only found 1 result with the same problem 8 years ago that never got resolved so i'm just kinda confused.

    anyone know why it's happening or how to fix it? any answers are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LuquidThunderPlus
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend uRad guns?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    What guns do you guys recommend farming uRad on?

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Collections comparisons

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I'm playing the Handsome Collection currently but I will need to buy a new version of the game. Is there any DLC in the Handsome Collection that isn't in the Legendary Collection?

    submitted by /u/rojogo1004
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop Background

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PST

    What's y'all Borderlands desktop background if u have one? That's mine: background It matches my mousepad :D

    submitted by /u/seltrixBL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment