• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Borderlands What are some of your unpopular opinions about the Borderlands series?

    Borderlands What are some of your unpopular opinions about the Borderlands series?


    What are some of your unpopular opinions about the Borderlands series?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Personally, I think The Pre-Sequel is massively underrated.

    On a real, though, I don't have any issues with Ava and think she still has potential as a character, especially her training to be a Siren. Whether this happens in Director's Cut or Borderlands 4 or whatever, I'm all for it.

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    SDUs not being guaranteed in PT2 and in DLC is a real pain in my claptrap

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:41 PM PST

    First of all, I wish the DLCs had discrete fast travel points in each of the zones. It's boring driving or Phasewalking the same routes over and over just to get vaguely close to the area I need to go to.

    Second of all, I hate that SDUs are such a pain to collect sometimes. It takes ages to travel from T-Bone Junction to the Lockdown Palace in the first place, I sure as heck don't want to travel back every time I get a grenade mod instead of a storage deck upgrade from that Claptrap rescue mission. I already have my 42 slots achievement and I don't worry too much about inventory space, but the thought of having to trawl back through every damn checkpoint and that silly ramp just to get into the place to MAYBE get an SDU was too much. I ain't gonna out myself through it, but I'm still mad about it.

    Finally, I'm dreading having to do the Underdome missions. I want the achievements, I do, but I've seen that it takes hours to get through all those rounds and it's universally fatiguing to grind through it. The split screen method exists, but it seems so cheap to use, yet the DLC itself is such a pointless endurance test.

    Rant over, but seriously, this game is a pain. I love it, but it's a pain.

    submitted by /u/Keniree
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into Borderlands

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm looking to try out a Borderlands game and I'm just wondering what game I should pick up?

    submitted by /u/bustle15
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished first Borderlands 1 play through.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Never played it before until a couple of weeks ago. Played it solo and still thoroughly enjoyed it.

    I was working through all the missions until earlier today, when I went to finish the story. I will probably go back and finish the remaining missions tomorrow.

    Then what? Onto Borderlands 2 or replay 1 again with different character?

    I've read the hype is all about borderlands 2, and have been eager to get into it, but I also feel like I'm not really done with borderlands. If I take the step to borderlands 2, I doubt I'll return to the first game.

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Its_NVP
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 or switch for split screen?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I own all of the games on pc and have played them many times but I've recently been looking for a way to play with a family member that doesn't have a pc. I'm looking at either the ps4 handsome collection + bl1 game of the year, or the switch triple pack. The benefits of ps4 are better graphics, 60 fps, better controller (someone will need to use the joy con grip on switch which isn't good for shooters), and having everything physically on disc. The main benefit with switch is the ability to play handheld which I wouldn't do often but is something I've wanted since I tried it out on vita. I'd also note, I probably wouldn't play the ps4 version on my own because the pc version is better for everything but split screen, but I may play the switch version on my own because of handheld play.

    submitted by /u/PersonHooding
    [link] [comments]

    How long would a quick playthrough of borderlands 1 take me?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Me and my friends are interested in borderlands 2 but I heard someone say to play borderlands 1 first so I can fully enjoy the original and then let the sequel blow me away.

    So I guess I will try 1 real quick. How long would it take to just play through the main story without slowing down to do too many extra things?

    submitted by /u/tofe_lemon
    [link] [comments]

    Help me on co op

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Been running through BL1, and have finished the main story without any problems. I am now playing the Moxxi and it feels pretty much impossible. Looking for someone to play with to help me with this one DLC. I play as Brick, and primarily use launchers.

    submitted by /u/DirePantsX
    [link] [comments]

    Best DLC.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:25 PM PST

    So I recently played through all of the Borderlands 2 DLC's again, and I really enjoyed them. SO I was wondering which DLC is the best in all of the games. Of the ones I've played, my favorites have been Dragon Keep, with Commander Lilith as a close second.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Unexplained Damage Loss

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    After toying around with a different skill set up for Moze, I was unsatisfied and went back to the reliable Iron Bear build I had been using to blow through Mayhem 10 content with ease, but now Iron Bear hits like a wet noodle for no reason at all. My skill points have been distributed the same way they were before and I'm using the same gear. My guns do the damage they've been doing before without any issue, but Iron Bears weapons struggle to kill the common enemies.

    I've tried restarting my ps4 and the game, reloading mayhem mode, changing which level of mayhem I'm on and back, trying different areas and enemies, doing full respec multiple times, and nothing is working. Part of the reason I quit the game a while back was because Iron bear was practically useless, coming back recently to all the buffs and bear being a beast I was loving it so I'm pretty mad that a major part of my characters action skill is bugged out and not working as intended.

    Anyone have experience with similar bugs or have any idea as to what went wrong?
    Here's my Skill Tree and then 5 points into "Really Big Guns" from Bear Mother tree using an Old God shield, Raging Bear class mod, and Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge.

    submitted by /u/FoaleyGames
    [link] [comments]

    Rewind time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PST

    So I brought the handsome collection and now I have to start all my progress over so I lost my level 50 gaige and my level 36 Timothy

    submitted by /u/Fellkun15
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 - Borderlands 3 - Noise coming from controller

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PST

    i was doing some grinding with my tv muted and noticed that whenever i press the the start/touchpad buttons my controller makes this weird click noise.

    i thought it might be rumble, but theres no motors going.

    could it be the internal speaker? doesnt do it for anything else in the game that i can see.

    submitted by /u/FocalpointUK
    [link] [comments]

    Invincible Run

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PST

    I'm thinking about doing a UVHM invincible run where I kill all of the raid bosses in BL2, starting with Pyro Pete, and ending with Terramorphous. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me. I don't care about any of the loot except seraph crystals, and I play on mac. My steam username is s0apt0ken.

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Bank

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PST

    400 is not enough. Between 4 characters, I like to hoard alot of max level gear for a multitude of playstyles. Needs more capacity upgrades, or just make it unlimited.

    submitted by /u/claytalian
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my borderlands journey with BL2, confused on which edition I should buy though?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PST

    There is the game of the year edition, the complete edition and the normal BL2. What are the differences and what would you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/Zan_tgg
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 on ps3 anyone?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Playing bl1 on ps3 if you want to join. Contact me throught twitch drew4187. Sorry if this isnt allowed. There arent many bl1 players left.

    submitted by /u/drew4187
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to start playthrough 2 on borderlands one but I can’t start it, help me

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Right as I saw claptrap waving the bus goodbye I had to quit the game because I saw it was late for work but when I came back put it up the game suddenly I was in tartarus station I fast traveled back but it was right in the middle of town and Now i'm stuck I can't progress I can do nothing I can't go to the bus station because that area is blocked how do I fix this

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge of the Cartels

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    When is the event returning? It says inactive on the event screen

    submitted by /u/Tatteredtot556
    [link] [comments]

    What would be considered 100%ing BL2?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Like there are the obvious ones of completeing every sidequest (+optional objectives?) and tje main quest on UVHM (OP Mode?). Then there are things like should you have to get every gun? And if yes, would it have to be every possible variation of that gun (fuck that)? Explorer every part of every map?

    What would the community say are the criteria to say that you have 100% completed BL2?

    submitted by /u/CrackedGamer573
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 mayhem mode 6 legendaries

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Anyone know what the drop rates are for mayhem 6 legendaries like the monarch, sand hawk etc... Because I have been farming for 3 hours and the still won't drop

    submitted by /u/Resident_Voice_5134
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere I can find the BL1 main menu theme?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PST

    The versions on YouTube seem to either not contain the whole thing or are only extended (so perfectly that I can't tell the beginning of the song). On top of that, the soundtrack on Spotify doesn't seem to contain it at all. Anywhere know where I can find a good, clean version of it?

    submitted by /u/N1ch0l2s
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I have an idea for either BL4 or a BL1 remake

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Ok, so I was thinking cause humans do that, about potential new titles for Borderlands, and I was like "what would a kick-ass new borderlands game look like?" And then I hit it. open world borderlands.

    Hear me out. Borderlands can get pretty immersive, but you always get taken out of it when going to a new area. And don't get me wrong, it's fine and all, but imagine.

    Imagine a completely, open world borderlands game, set exclusively in pandora. This could work for a borderlands 4, if they wanted to go for a "back to its roots" game, OR a remake of BL1 akin to FF7 remake. Like, from the ground up. Better lore, more story, more guns, effects, stuff to do. I think it could be a great idea!

    The thing with borderlands is that it is best in 2 elements. Environmental, solemn emptiness, looking out into the desert with no end in sight, and cut-throat balls to the wall blood pumping action. There's not in between. With an open world borderlands, focusing more on those two vibes, it could be REALLY well received. I would add more but I don't wanna bore you to death so feel free to add your ideas in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Majoras-Moon
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged achivements?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Hi there! So i'm struggling with some achivements, and by some i mean all crew challenges and side quest related achivements (PC Steam player). Any hints?

    submitted by /u/Rengerio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment