• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Borderlands A bit mad at myself for not realizing this earlier

    Borderlands A bit mad at myself for not realizing this earlier


    A bit mad at myself for not realizing this earlier

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Catch-A-Ride has the initials C A R. You literally get cars from the Car System.

    I've played 2, Pre-Sequel, and 3, and only just now am I realizing this

    submitted by /u/SkritzTwoFace
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest boss fight moment I've ever had

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    I just started uvhm in the pre-sequel and my first boss encounter was flame knuckle,I almost got him before he freaking jumped off the stage and fell out of the map 😂🤣, easiest boss fight I've ever had

    submitted by /u/Technical_Diet4893
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone like the Pre-sequel more than Borderlands 3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I've always considered the pre-sequel the worst one and I've seen some people say they like it better than 3. What does everyone else think

    submitted by /u/Robbieqh12
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out ?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I got locked out of the detention center during urgent message because i was killed how do i get back in

    submitted by /u/paleoboythedemon12
    [link] [comments]

    New player: why can't I apply these class mods i find/buy to upgrade skills?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I'm playing Borderlands 3 on PS5. Loving the game but i can't apply these class mod items i find to upgrade my skills. I'm at the level required to apply it. But the items in my backpack show up red and I'm unable to use them. It only shows options such as: drop, inspect, mark as junk/favorite. Does anyone know why i can't use it? And tell me what I have to do to be able to?

    submitted by /u/kaeleonx
    [link] [comments]

    Any fun builds/challenge runs with Gaige?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about playing Gaige again soon and I'm looking for any fun builds or challenge runs that I can do with Gaige. I've already done Anarchy, so any thing else would be good.

    submitted by /u/SpectrisGames
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying Borderlands 2 for Xbox Series X if I already have it for my Switch?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I know this is a pretty ridiculous question lol. But I bought the legendary collection for my Nintendo Switch about two months ago. I've played all three games, and I'm currently playing Borderlands 3 on my Series X. I was going through the spring sale today and saw that the Handsome Collection is only $9.99 on Xbox and was wondering is the experience way better on Xbox then it is on switch? I saw that there were some HD texture packs released for the game, but is it that much better of an experience compared to the Switch? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I know it's ridiculous for me to even ask this considering the game is only $10 lol. If you have experienced the game on switch and another console, is it that much better on Xbox/ps4 that I should experience the game again on those platforms?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/skama16
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the name of the song in TFTB World Premiere Trailer that starts on 0:49?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    It sounds familiar, seems to one of the BL1/BL2 ambients with DnB slapped onto it.

    Link to the trailer: https://youtu.be/_0Od_savz7A

    submitted by /u/jongraveddit
    [link] [comments]

    The COV was always there

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Ok so in bl1 one side mission where you promote a new cult and in bl2 and tps you can find vault symbols for the challenge "cult of the vault" so maybe these things evolved into the COV under the calypsos

    submitted by /u/Fellkun15
    [link] [comments]

    (pc) LFG Guardian takedown - Normal - M4

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    just to complete

    submitted by /u/Sword_by_some
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap 'This Isn't Working' Quote [HELP]

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Any knows/remembers from which BDL the quote 'This Isn't Working' is from Clappy? and maybe from which scene?

    submitted by /u/XiaoYaoYou9
    [link] [comments]

    loot tables

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone have like a spreadsheet of the loot tables and the chance of items dropping?

    submitted by /u/itsdamiennow
    [link] [comments]

    New Playthrough (BL1)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I've recently purchased the Borderlands pack on Nintendo Switch, I'm starting my first playthrough in a long time. I'm looking for ideas of the type of character I should roleplay as when I play this game.

    I would be grateful if you could suggest some ideas?

    Below is the template:

    1. Character (Class)
    2. Two Favourite Colours
    3. Perks that are selected
    4. Limitations (Such as can only use one type of weapon type)

    Would be grateful for any ideas and will reply to all.

    submitted by /u/bfreeman0
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    hey guys, i just got the ps5 and they have an option on the store on buying Borderlands 1, the very first borderlands. can i actually play the game if i purchase the game on the ps5?

    submitted by /u/christopher_fritz
    [link] [comments]

    Eggcellent Opportunity - Class Mod Reward did not drop.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    What the title says. I finished the Eggcellent Opportunity side mission in Zombie Island of Dr. Ned . Was expecting a class mod but none showed up in my inventory. Would have been my first class mod too. :(

    submitted by /u/FavaWire
    [link] [comments]

    friendship rules trophy not working!?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    in borderlands 2 i am 2 days trying to get the friendship rules trophy but i just wont get it i tried splitscreen with being friends i tried redownloading the save files and i tried with two ps4 consolles please somebody help me!?

    submitted by /u/jaristic
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 “And They’ll Tell Two Friends” achievement help

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Anyone have the achievement "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement for the XBox 360 version of Borderlands that'd be willing to help me out with getting it? It's the one achievement I'm missing in that game and haven't had any luck joining a random game as the game is like a decade old now

    submitted by /u/_INCompl_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment