• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: April 1, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: April 1, 2021


    Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: April 1, 2021

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: APRIL 1, 2021

    POSTED: APR 1 2021

    [Bold of Gearbox to post this on 1 April....]

    Original source in case I boogered the markdown

    [Which indeed I did, but hell with it. "Close enough."]

    With today's changes in Borderlands 3, we are turning on the Show Me the Eridium event! This event should help you prepare for the various uses for Eridium coming next week.

    As we continue to test around the upcoming raid content with Director's Cut, we've made some balance changes in today's update to Borderlands 3 where we were able to confirm community suspicions of huge outliers in damage being dealt. We have adjusted various gear, skills, and Mayhem Scaling to prepare players for the launch of the raid boss in the Director's Cut add-on that's dropping next week! We're also continuing to monitor player feedback.

    Today's changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, "Hotfixes Applied!" If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to http://support.2k.com.

    • Activates the Show Me the Eridium Event! This event will be live until April 8 at 8:59 AM PT!
    • Prevent Artifacts from dropping for players before they unlock at level 27 in Arms Race
    • Increased the chance for Legendary Gear to appear in the Golden Chest on Sanctuary III
    • Lowered the amount of damage being passed along to passive skills that use Mayhem Scaling in Mayhem 6 and above

    Passive Skills that have Mayhem Scaling enabled have created very spikey moments in our damage pipeline. These spikes are far outside the bounds of normal damage. Balancing content around these spikes would have removed build diversity and forced players into very specific and specialized builds. That is counter to our goals of always increasing diversity, so we've changed the scaling accordingly.

    • Implemented a stacking cap of two on the Operative's Commitment skill to bring it in line with similar skills and prevent excessive stacking

    The intent for this skill was always to stack as many times as Zane's other Kill Skills, which is twice. When its increased stacking was discovered last fall, we determined we would leave it as it wasn't causing catastrophic issues. As part of balancing for the upcoming content however, we have deemed it necessary for the stacks to be capped as originally designed.

    • Decreased the damage bonus on the Gunner's Short Fuse skill from 75% to 50%
    • Increased the damage done by skills using the Siren's Phasecast and Phaseslam:

    ** Phasecast – Cast damage increased by 5%

    *** Deliverance bonus increased by 5% *** Reverberation bonuses increased by 10% *** Tandava bonus damage increased by 10%

    ** Phaseslam – Slam damage increased by 10%

    *** Fracture damage bonus increased to 35% *** Downfall bonus increased to 10%

    Based on community feedback, we are adding some power back into Amara's Action Skills to offset some of the damage that has been removed from specific pieces of gear. We'll continue to monitor her and will make more changes as needed.

    • Lowered the damage bonus on the Guardian Perk Groundbreaker from 25% to 10%

    WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS

    Last week, we saw a few players confused about whether or not the buffs were applying on some of their gear. Good news: If your hotfixes were applied, you were getting the buff. Those weapons just saw changes in their damage in ways that does not show on their item cards!

    • Creeping Death

    ** Increased the reload explosion damage

    • Amazing Grace

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Mutant

    ** Slightly reduced the recoil rate

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Pain is Power

    ** Increased weapon damage.

    • Try-Bolt

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Satisfaction

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Plumage

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Freeman

    ** Increased weapon damage

    • Facepuncher

    ** Decreased weapon damage

    submitted by /u/Daemmerung
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Finally unlocked all achievements in Borderlands 2.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/rmvwSKf

    It's been fun. Got back into the series with Borderlands 3 on Christmas Eve and had it finished by the end of January Then I bought the Handsome Collection and BL1 GOTY and started to get stuck in. I hadn't played BL2 in a good few years and, even then, I only got up to the bit where Sanctuary fucks off so you can imagine my surprise when I found out The Highlands and everything beyond it exists.

    Overall, though, I think BL3 still edges 2 out as my favourite of the series but it put up a hell of a fight. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with BL2. Maybe I'll go back and do it all again on the 360.

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Borderlands 3 is one of the few examples of a completed game without microtransactions and all that other corporate asshat bs flooding the industry. After Back 4 Blood the only game I will pre-order will be borderlands 4... Even tho I got fucked over by Battleborn, we happy few redeemed that tho.

    submitted by /u/LuciferouSvoiD
    [link] [comments]

    Best order to play the games in

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I recently finished the main campaign in Borderlands 3. It was the first Borderlands I've played and I'm super excited to check out the others. I have 1, 2, PS, and 3. Is there a specific order to play them in that makes more sense or is more enjoyable? I want to get the most out of them since it's likely this series will be my main play for the next few weeks at least. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrThunderFuckingRoad
    [link] [comments]

    Starting BL3 - Eridium Event?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I just got started with BL3 recently - I'm at level 17 and have 2 fragments of the vault key.

    I'm aware of the eridium event for this week but haven't really gotten to it being relevant in my game (just gotten around 100 eridium from quests - haven't encountered any random elements to farm yet) - is there any space I should be rushing towards now that'll make some longterm difference to my power gain/resources at max lvl?

    submitted by /u/Mysnomia
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Launch Crash

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I am sure this is an issue that was widely posted about a while back, but I'm having it in a way that seems slightly different and after it seems to have been fixed for others.

    I just installed the Legendary Collection for Switch two days ago, and the game is having the crash on startup that many experienced after downloading the Commander Lilith DLC. The thing is, I never even chose to download said DLC, and it's no longer free, and shows in my shop as a $15 purchase I can make. Many people reported re-downloading the DLC as a fix, which I obviously can't do without purchasing it.

    I've also seen that it was announced that a fix was rolled out in update 1.0.2, and I'm on that patch and still experiencing this issue regardless.

    If anyone can offer up any insight or help as to how to get my game working I'd love to hear it. Sucks that I can't play this game I just bought, and I really don't want to have to pay an additional $15 for it to work at all. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Seikura
    [link] [comments]

    What does the paper with the weapon on it in the badass rank menu do?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I'm new to BL:TPS I've finished borderlands 2 (don't own bl3 and bl1)

    submitted by /u/ununnam
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Looking For Help on MP Steam Achievements

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm in need of someone who is either willing to help or whoever is also looking to obtain the multiplayer related achievements and/or all the Thunderdome achievements.

    For the Thunderdome achievements, I am either fully willing to be the grinder of the arenas or the level 1 stand in that's needed to make the arena easier.

    submitted by /u/Luchie-Luchie
    [link] [comments]

    Pearlescent anyone?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I've recently been playing BL1 w/DLC and BL2 w/DLC. I have easy 3k hours into both of those games, not counting the hours on TPS and BL3. I have yet to find a Pearlescent. As I've read elsewhere. They only exist in 1 + 2. Has anyone actually found one on their own?

    submitted by /u/Rxckless92
    [link] [comments]

    Contraband Sky Rocket

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Alright, i know this has been discussed but i dont think i completely understand yet, do we know the damage done with this grenade mod? If not, im a level 27 and 38 kreig and i dont know if i should get rid of it. I love this game but damn am i absolute shit at this. Please give me your vault hunter wisdom?

    submitted by /u/Lukatimae
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of hotfixes anyway

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Just saying what I still I don't understand about hotfixes.

    We update the game to play the game right? Since it's updated we should be able to play it with the "updates and hotfixes". But why do we still need to be connected to the internet to apply it, like it's pointless why can't it just stay applied.

    I'm not saying everybody is affected by this, and I know y'all have extremely fast internet but just imagine, a week without internet because of some stupid problem and you can't play properly cuz your guns are like 80% weaker because hotfixes aren't permanent even if you always update the game.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    I just thought of a possible plot hole

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    I just recently switched from console to PC and bought Borderlands 2, TPS and 3 to waste even more of my life on and noticed something when I started playing TPS. Why does Timothy exist as a Jack double before 'Handsome Jack'? It doesn't make any sense to have a body double of a character that doesn't exist yet this early on. Also this is just a small detail but in TPS, Timothy does not have the mask while in Moxxi's heist in BL3 he does.

    submitted by /u/Frostie1Games
    [link] [comments]

    hola todabia no abra salido algun mod para tener el minimapa en borderland 1

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    hola mis queridos amigos es que llebo un ratito no mas jugando el borderland 1 ya que quisiera terminar esta parte de la franquisia ya que por accidente e jugado el 2 antes que el 1 y por lo general lo queria conocer asta que no hace mucho lo e descargado para jugarlo pero lo unico que quiciera saber si abra ya a estas altura de la franquisia un mod para tener el minimapa en bl1

    submitted by /u/AlienGamerrs
    [link] [comments]

    Oversaturarion

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I love this series like crazy. I'm actually kind of glad to be starting it from the beginning because the BL3 community seems so much alive that it might be a bit too much for me to keep up with. I prefer when that first year player base kind of dies down. Anyone else ever feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/conconbar93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment