• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Borderlands Exp boosters expiring too quick

    Borderlands Exp boosters expiring too quick


    Exp boosters expiring too quick

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Are exp boosters from borderlands science expiring after just a couple of minutes for anyone else? It seems to happen when I fast travel. It started with this last hotfix.

    submitted by /u/AttilatheFun87
    [link] [comments]

    Is zero a good character for solo?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    So after getting my xbox 360 back i remembered I had the discs from borderlands 1 to pre sequel. I used to play some pre sequel with my brother but he mainly plays with his school friends now. And i thought that playing borderlands 2 for the first time would be cool. And after going to the character selection i got confused what character was going to be the best for me to play solo since I have some big anxiety problems and didn't play too much online games. I thought zero was the best for me because I do like a lot of stealth but the other characters abilities looks good for solo too. So is zero a good choice for solo or another character is better?

    submitted by /u/Da_Robotz
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    So I recently bought borderlands 2 and it's my first game in the series. But I am confused on the story and the gameplay. Is there anything I need to know because I've been interested in the game for a while.

    submitted by /u/UnluckyWillingness92
    [link] [comments]

    Black Widow Actor Cast as Krom the Bandit

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/news/borderlands-movie-krom-olivier-richters/

    Interesting to see how the 7'2 Actor is gonna look next to Kevin Hart's 5'2

    submitted by /u/Pielover1002
    [link] [comments]

    Quick money early game?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there's a glitch or exploit I can take advantage of to get a large amount of cash relatively early in the game. I'm aware there's something about a barrel that just delivers infinite amounts of money as you shoot it, but I haven't been able to find a concrete answer as to where I can perform this or if it still works on PS4

    submitted by /u/DankBoi840
    [link] [comments]

    Mr Torgue guitar solos.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I don't know if I'm remembering wrong but I could've sworn as a one-off gag he did an actual guitar solo as in with a real guitar and not his voice but I don't know when it was. It might've been in the pre sequel or somewhere in BL2 but I swear it was something that happened and I just can't find it anywhere. If I'm wrong and nothing like this ever happened then just downvote this post but I could've sworn he did once.

    submitted by /u/7Mac
    [link] [comments]

    Sandhawk

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I grabbed the handsome collection on pc when it was free through epic games and was wondering if anyone knows if this version of the game has community patch 4.0? ive tried farming benny the booster and he hasnt dropped a single sandhawk for me and sadly im stuck with a shit prefix for it from completing the mission even though it still does put in work

    submitted by /u/HottestMale-RN
    [link] [comments]

    I dont have the target dummy?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Im not new to borderlands 2, but i only just realised ive never used the target dummy. I did years ago, but i always thought it was just there. How do i get the target dummy to show up?

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Finding SHiFT Support ID

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing Borderlands Remastered on the PS4 and I got 75 Golden Keys from the loyalty reward and then I got 10 through the SHiFT codes. I used ten and had the 75 leftover. This was in Fyrestone. By the time I made it to New Haven all my keys were gone. I've messaged the support line but they keep saying press Triangle on the SHiFT screen to get my support ID but it doesn't work. Does anyone know an alternative method to find the code? I've tried using the website to no avail

    submitted by /u/Drazor36
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about T.K‘s Wave

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    So I'm new to the game (loving it) and I'm still on my first playthrough. In a place I heard that T.K's Wave can drop from scar after having completed the related quest and I thought "I liked that gun, let's get it again!"

    So here I am after dozens of tries with no wave shotgun. I've tried looking up the chances, getting tips and from one lone thread I read something about it only dropping during the second playthrough.

    So may I ask, is that the case? Does it just have a low drop rate? Should I continue grinding scar for an energy weapon I kind of like?

    Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/fueselwe
    [link] [comments]

    UI size

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    So im playing borderlands 3 on xbox one and I just finished 2/pre sequel. The only problem is that the UI such as the health and level bar are way too small. Is there a way to increase it

    submitted by /u/NamesRDumb12
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite characters?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    My favorite characters across BL1, 2, and TPS are Krieg, Maya, and Zer0 because they offer the most aggressive playstyles in my experience. Which are your favorites and why?

    submitted by /u/palebloodvorticity
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there is any chance to be good?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    As we got the synopsis people are saying this movie will be a big flop and I agree. The only way I see this movie maybe being good is it working as a standalone movie and we shouldn't even relate to it as a Borderlands movie.

    It just triggers me when people do stuff like this for video game movies, change the whole story and only keep the names of the characters and franchise, and then they wonder why video game movies don't work, I'm looking at you Uwe Boll. Also they do shit like naming a character Atlas and then they'll wonder why fans of the game didn't rush to see the movie.

    At this point it would be better if they actually had people who actually played the game come up with the story, fu*k it have Joltzdude come up with a story would be definetly better than the complete mess they came up with.

    And also f**k Pitchford, he could actually care about the movie but his narccisistic ass is focused on money, he doesn't care. And I'm guessing the idiotic story writers will come up with a sequel where Mr. Hyperion and Mr. S&S munitions team up against Mr. Maliwan who is secretly working for Mr.Dahl you little twats.

    submitted by /u/GallusSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Deadeye Cuttin' Repeater

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    i really like this gun, i got it as a gift for killing 100 people with a jakobs. is there an exact same gun but stronger somewere, its 230 but this gun is no good end game. i like the way it fires and the look of it. its borderlands 3 if you need to know that

    submitted by /u/unlmtdbldwrks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment