• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands appreciation

    Borderlands Borderlands appreciation


    Borderlands appreciation

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Just wanna show some love to the only series that seems to have been able to get the looter shooter formula right. I don't know why this genre is apparently so hard to get right. Not even talking about loot/ gameplay balancing.

    submitted by /u/HMDkid
    [link] [comments]

    Returning BL3 player, DLC worth it?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Stopped playing well before any DLC was released and only just came back to the party.

    Should I hit level 65 and finish TVHM before looking at any content or will I be missing out?

    Grab seasons pass(es) or just a couple specific DLCs?

    submitted by /u/Drymath
    [link] [comments]

    Would love a group to coop again

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    So, I love borderlands. Legitimately love them all. However, I haven't gotten to play them in a group in so long. All my friends moved on or just don't play anymore for a number of reasons. I was wondering if anyone here would be down to play sometime? I don't care which game really, I have the remaster of 1, the handsome collection, and 3

    submitted by /u/Awkward_Discussion_9
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary loot drop rate issue ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    So I haven't played for about a month or so and I'm running mayhem 10. After the update and the directors cut I'm not nearly getting as much legendary drops from world and bosses. Anyone else having this issue ?

    submitted by /u/scoobs2dope
    [link] [comments]

    I got a 94% sham from the Bunker during the actual mission on normal mode.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Probably one of the luckiest things that have happened to me, I do t get even why it happened. Would have liked it more if I got it at Op 8 tho. Anyways it's just one of those crazy stories I felt like sharing. What's your craziest/luckiest occurrence while playing Borderlands?

    submitted by /u/Aiden_Pearson
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing Borderlands and thought Claptrap was voiced by Alex Hirsch.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    For some reason Claptrap sounds very similar to Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) and King (The Owl House). And I assumed Claptrap was voiced by Alex Hirsch who voiced those 2 characters.

    submitted by /u/Money05Mayhem
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting keys from vault card chests

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    So I'm really confused about how you're supposed to get keys on the vault card. I'm at level seven, and I've opened all the available chests so far and I've had three instances where my reward was supposed to be keys. One of them was 3 the other two were 1 key. Yet my counter on the card says I only have one key total. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/ScatmanChris
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to go about getting the Loverpalooza skins without their respective SHiFT codes?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    As the title implies, I'm trying to get the Loverpalooza skins for Borderlands 2. On the wiki, it says they were from some SHiFT codes from 2013, which are now outdated and expired.

    Is there any method of obtaining them nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Xisyera
    [link] [comments]

    FPS issues after reaching promethea

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I had excellent FPS on pandora, after I reached promethea, I went from 80+ FPS down to low 30s. I've tried about a million fixes available online and found nothing useful. I've been running max graphics settings the whole time, did not change anything in the settings to trigger this change. Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Ggggtt2
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas For Jabs At Borderlands 3

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Perhaps in any future story DLC or games, there be moments where characters make fun of how BL3's was handled. So let's exchange ideas for jabs. I only have two. Both inspired by the Korra episode, Remembrances.

    1. Ava telling her story to someone. And that someone telling her that she tried so hard to prove herself, she ended up disappointing everybody.
    2. Shortened/Abridged versions of the games preceding BL3. Each major villain listed from Commandant Steele to the Calypso twins. The latter described as "power hungry but incredibly obnoxious and unpopular".
    submitted by /u/matteso585
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Crawmerax help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm late to the whole BL series, and must say I'm loving the first game. Crawmerax is my last trophy before I can move on to ClapTraps DLC and then onto BL2.

    Is there anybody who would be willing to pop on to help me take him down quickly so I can move? I'm 62, hes 66 and melts me, using the glitch spot leaves me unable to take his back spot out. I probably should've done a Playthrough 2 before the DLC as all gear I get is around level 40, far too low.

    I'm using Lillith atm.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PresidentEvilX
    [link] [comments]

    What is it with borderlands and final bosses?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I've been playing through BL2 and BL3 + DLC recently, and I've come to the realization that I have not enjoyed a single final boss fight. The warrior? Awful! Tyreen? Awful! The Jackbot? Well, not awful but really boring. Etc. Etc. Its weird, this game series has so many iconic boss fights that I love, but they just cant seem to stick the landing lmao.

    submitted by /u/Tharadin1970
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal/bugged? I have 2 lvl 13 weapons that are basically better than anything else I find so far (lvl 26 currently)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Not complaining or anything, just curious

    https://imgur.com/a/6wE0FbX

    I play a lot with the pistol it literally melts with easy hip fired headshots

    But the SMG... has 486 dps and fires for a long time

    Should be called OMG, it melts everything in seconds, whether with radiation or shock dmg

    Now I understand its a looter game and gear comes and goes and most likely those 2 weapons will become obsolete... maybe in 10 more levels or something but from the moment I got them, they trivialize everything

    submitted by /u/exosion
    [link] [comments]

    Which borderlands edition has the most content?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I can spend the money, I just want to know which one has the most content as the new directors cut has released recently. edit: I'm talking about borderlands 3 here

    submitted by /u/howdohangmyself
    [link] [comments]

    Prison Break: over the wall

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    For the life of me I can't make that first jump through the hole. Does anyone know how

    submitted by /u/GamerHedgehog
    [link] [comments]

    P2P Networker from Diamond Armory

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/oCsCCeZ

    This gun wasn't legitimately obtainable before. My guess is that it's not intended to be in the loot pool.

    submitted by /u/Your_Name-Here
    [link] [comments]

    What's a current strong build for Amara in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    I know some things have changed and got nerfed after many updates, so I was wondering what a strong build for Amara would be currently? And maybe some strong weapons that work with it? I have finished the main game and own all the dlc but I haven't played true vault hunter yet. I keep scouring the internet but can't find a guide as of the newest dlc. Sorry for the stupid questions.

    submitted by /u/heinz1773
    [link] [comments]

    Director's & Designer's Cut not showing installed on PS5 DLC listing. Downloading them from listing results in PS4 DLC file type being installed separate to the PS5 game app file. Any solution or way to verify that the Director's and Designer's Cut are downloaded to the PS5 version?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    So I've shift B3 to my PS5, but as my description above states I'm having issue confirming that the Director's and Designer's Cut are downloaded to the PS5 version. All other released DLC in the game listing shows, INSTALLED. When choosing to download these two DLC's they are the PS4 file type and create and are separated from the game app in system storage.

    My current B3 game app size for the PS5 version is, 88.93GB. Is this correct size to have all available DLC (including D&D Cuts) and core game installed? If not what size should I be looking for?

    I've seen a few other post like this, but nothing with detail to the situation.

    I'm I just missing a download option or is my present game app size for PS5 good?

    Any clarification or advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/keyblade1984
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the Chère-amie in the Pre-Sequel

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    I've seen people using it in the Pre-Sequel, but it doesn't say its in the game anywhere on the wiki

    submitted by /u/FreeButtPlugs
    [link] [comments]

    looking for co-op

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I've been playing borderlands for a couple years but never connected with any of the community online even though theres such a rich diverse crowd who love this franchise. If anyone can recommend communities for co op and raids I'd very much appreciate like-mindedness. very recently lost my best friend of 10 years in a very tragic way and borderlands is the only distraction that hits home. dont know anyone that plays these games so It would mean a lot if i could make some new friends.

    (im on bl2 right now and im level 50 axton as well as about level 30 something for my other characters but axton is my main one even tho people like to hate on him sometimes lmfao. i dont have any dlc yet for it tho. if anyone can invite me to a game with natural selection annex ill be so grateful hahaha)

    submitted by /u/sadwook
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just started a new moze play through is it worth picking up the directors cut now or wait till end game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I've just started a new playthrough and I plan on going through all the base game content again, through the dlcs and then into the new stuff, is it worth picking up the directors cut now to work on the challenge cards as I go or is it best to hold off till I get to that point then pick them up?

    submitted by /u/FlashyCactus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment