• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Borderlands Im begging, PLEASE tell me how to get rid of the sprint panting sounds (BL3)

    Borderlands Im begging, PLEASE tell me how to get rid of the sprint panting sounds (BL3)


    Im begging, PLEASE tell me how to get rid of the sprint panting sounds (BL3)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    There HAS to be a way to do it besides turning off dialogue entirely. Its so annoying, along with the jumping grunts and all.

    submitted by /u/Kitty-Kai
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4 and I'm trying to farm backpack SDU to get the 72 slots how do I farm because I grabbed the item saved and quit and exited the game but I couldn't farm it is there a way to do this I googled it and can't find anything

    submitted by /u/Pokemonfreaks
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with hyperius on the switch

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Im tryna unlock the master gee so i can do the gate trick for verm farming, im on lvl 56 uvhm just tryna get some farms done rn

    submitted by /u/Azurus_II
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't play the game based on the recommended playthrough guide (|Main Game PT 1| --> |Main Game PT 2| --> |Moxxie PT 2| --> |Knoxx PT 2| --> |ZI PT 2| --> |Robolution PT 2| --> |scaled PT 2.5 free-play everywhere!|) and I am looking for recommendations on how to proceed

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I just leveled Mordecai to level 45, I have finished the base game, clap trap dlc, knoxx dlc (except for some side quests) and I am trying to choose between these 3 options:

    1- continue playing the game as it is until I finish the zombie dlc and knoxx's side quests (including that one with the high leveled boss) then start PT 2 (possible down side is that I would be too high level to enjoy it).

    2- continue playing the game as it is until I finish the zombie dlc and knoxx's side quests (including that one with the high leveled boss) then start with a new character that follows the PT guidline (since I probably would have experienced mordecai enough).

    3- don't continue playing with PT 1 and immidiatly start PT2 2 with mordecai (I would be a little overlevelled PT2 but it could still be enjoyable).

    I may be overthinking it all but I idk just looking for suggestions.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CyperFlicker
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands profile editor

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    so im kinda an idiot with PCs sometimes and right now im really mad because im trying to use this profile editor on the pre sequel and MIND YOU I HAVE EPIC AS MY CLIENT i open the little box that comes up and even if i try opening the exe file with my save in hand that has no e been edited with the symbol nothing is there the box is all just greyed out

    submitted by /u/Feeling-Blackberry-2
    [link] [comments]

    Ps Vita BL2 constantly crashing

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Please help, how am I supposed to set it for the game to not crash every time I open inventory! I'm chapter 15 and until now everything worked okay, but now it just keeps crashing more and more often.

    Thanks for help

    submitted by /u/maTEsbacc1
    [link] [comments]

    Any good spike shields for a melee kreig build?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I've been hearing that bloodlust goes well with mania so I'm not entirely sure an incendiary shield will help me without hellborn but I figured I'd ask around before I get anything from Zed's Med's.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    BT vs Iron Bear

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Greetings from r/titanfall, Vault Hunters!

    Last night my brother and I got into a debate about who would win: BT from Titanfall 2s campaign, or Moze's Iron Bear.

    The stats:

    According to the Wiki, a Titan is 20 feet tall and according to a post, the Ogre (heavy) chassis weighs in at 63 tons while the Atlas (middle weight) chassis weighs in at 26 tons ( https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/83xq4c/shouldnt_the_titans_weigh_significantly_more/). BT can swap between all of the loadouts available in multiplayer (accept for Monarch) and 2 not available in multiplayer (Expedition and Brute).

    Iron Bear weighs in at 15 tons, and I wasn't able to find a height. As for Moze's build, he said that his personal favorite build is two machine guns, one dealing ice damage and another dealing explosive damage. He also said that he likes to put a turret on Moze's mech that he can shoot while the AI in Iron Bear goes to work. I don't know the specifics of my brothers build.

    Both are controlled by their respective pilots (Jack Cooper for BT and Moze for Iron Bear). Both can dismount at any time and engage on foot.

    Just to be clear, I've never played Borderlands and my brother has never played Titanfall.

    I made a similar post on the Titanfall subreddit, but I wanted to ask people who have played as Iron Bear.

    2 mechs enter, one mech leaves. Which mech will that be? Discuss.

    Link to the post I made on r/titanfall: https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/ng7zj5/bt_vs_iron_bear/

    submitted by /u/Ba1dBa11er
    [link] [comments]

    Volcano from Scavenger Hunt

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I'm doing Playthrough 2 with my Mordecai, and upon turning in Scavenger Hunt: Sniper Rifle I was rewarded with a Cobalt Volcano. I have to say I was pretty shocked. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/GingerFly
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL2 crossplay?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I've seen some articles say it is and some say it isn't. I need confirmation.

    submitted by /u/greasecube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment