• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Borderlands Miss the original BL desolate feel

    Borderlands Miss the original BL desolate feel


    Miss the original BL desolate feel

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Ive found each borderlands game to play and feel better than the previous, but the first game will probably always be my favorite because of the desolate vibes. The environments were simpler and seemed a lot more memorable. I also felt like I was just a random treasure hunter on the planet with no backup. by the third game we are the guardians of the galaxy basically. I'm not sure releasing a game similar to the first one would sell well enough for them these days, so at this point I can dream of them remaking the first game with the gun play and QOL adjustments that came as the series progressed.

    submitted by /u/dontcarebear316
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Faisor so good yet so bad?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    The Faisors primary firing mode is horrible, it's base damage is way too low and it just doesn't have any redeeming qualities...

    However it's secondary shotgun mode is just a demon, it's amazing and can shred enemies.

    submitted by /u/BrotheBroBro
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige and the Infinity pistol

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    So in Gaige's ordered chaos tree, there's an Anarchy branch where killing an enemy or fully emptying a gun's mag grants a stack of anarchy. So what happens when Gaige uses an infinity pistol?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-One-496
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Card Not Showing Up

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Was just wondering why my vault card bar and menu aren't popping up at all, I checked and have the dlc but none of it shows, my friends are having the same problem

    submitted by /u/pepsi233
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire May 6th

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    WH5BB-SZXR9-CFCX9-633JB-CT3HC

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Best beginner maya build?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Just finished borderlands 3 and I loved it. Now I'm planning on starting a play through of the handsome jack collection beginning with BL2. I looked at some YouTube videos and decided maya was the best pick for me but can't find any resent guide after the latest patch on the best early build. Could anyone link or explain the build for her. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Chnkzzz
    [link] [comments]

    How do i put borderlands 2 in windows mode while playing?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Im on windows 10 and I bought borderlandsthe handsome collection on epic games store and im trying to put the game in windows mode while playing so i can google stuff but i dont know how. On borderlands 3 if i click my windows it works but on borderlands 2 it does nothing, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/360MLGBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Best / worst

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Thing about Bourland pre-sequel

    submitted by /u/Onizb
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey folks! I stopped playing about a year ago or so, just after the third dlc aired (never finished it, though). I've been wondering what the state of the game as for now is? I remember having awesome time doing The Cartel flc (honestly the best small add-on ever made for a video game) over and over again. Maliwan takedown was a tough, but a nice piece of content, too. How is it now? Balance? Skill trees? Farming?

    submitted by /u/pagulhan
    [link] [comments]

    How long will a single playthrough of Borderlands 3 take?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm talking about doing the main quest as well as most, if not all, of the side quests. I have about 10 free days starting tomorrow, and I wanna know whether I can end the game in that time or not.

    submitted by /u/PerpetualDilemma
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY splitscreen multiplayer, won’t allow me to use guest accounts!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I have Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One. I want to play it splitscreen multiplayer with my brother and a friend on the same tv locally, but I only have one Xbox account and the game doesn't allow me to use guest accounts! My friends aren't really gamers and they don't have Xbox accounts. This seems like a serious problem and annoyance.

    1) Will I or they really have to create two accounts just to play splitscreen against each other?

    2) I just remembered that via my work I have a company email with Outlook and full Microsoft Office 365 account. Would I be able to use that pre-existing login as one extra account?

    submitted by /u/killthenerds
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY Enhanced PC - How the hell do I zoom out on the minimap?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I've done some googling and apparently this is a problem. The minimap is so zoomed in that it is functionally useless. How did it zoom in, and how do I get it to zoom back out again?

    submitted by /u/PlankLengthIsNull
    [link] [comments]

    Where is gee

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    I know I might just be a dumb ass but am I the only one that can't find the master gee raid boss mission

    submitted by /u/Onizb
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty of Blood dlc not installing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a bad area to post it but I'm hoping I can find other people with a similar scenario and a hopeful fix. I bought the first season pass on PS4 and now I'm moving onto my PS5 version and everything installs and works fine so far except for Bounty of Blood. I get an error code stating it can't install and when I click "Cancel and delete" nothing happens. I've restored the license, deleted the game and reinstalled it from scratch as well as rebuilding the console's database. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope someone has the fix for me and anyone else experiencing this problem.

    submitted by /u/Skullspidey
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 3 legendary weapons idea

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    First time attempting this so its a bit rough

    The pi Vladof assault rifle

    "3.1415926535" Note it fires in a circular motion All of these are based on a level 65 mayhem 10 weapon 7424 damage 37% handling 45% accuracy 31 bullets in the magazine Fires 4 bullet every second Can not be elemental on any shot, split a bullet into 3 bullet's and then those 3 bullets can split into 3 more apiece. Caps at 9 split bullets.

    Note this idea can make a gun that shreds through any enemy its like the monarch were it has a high count of bullets but this one shoots slower and had worse stars but makes up in it with raw damage

    The bottle opener "You line em up and i'll knock em down!" Jakobs sniper All stats based on a level 65 mayhem 10 weapon

    Damage 78183 Accuracy 100% Handling 65% Reload 10 seconds Fire rate 1 every second Bullet cap 1

    500% more damage

    100% more crit damage

    This gun is a absolutely useless most of the time since it has such a high reload but the idea is that when you use this it will OBLITERATE the enemy's health pool with the first shot

    Tim's breath "No one likes tim" Maliwan smg Shoots out fire when the charge up is complete 5435 damage Accuracy 56% Handling 44% Reloading 5 seconds Fire rate 15 a second Bullet cap 150 Always fire element 4564 fire damage

    20% chance not to consume ammo on each hit

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    So what could i possibly do?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    So i just finished the base game with Amara (all sidequest and crew challenges blabla and also did lots of farming in Prometheas slaughter challenge) and got her to Level 65 during early handsome jackpot. So far, i liked mayhem 1 very much. Made the game challenging in a fun way and lootsplosion provided enough cash to max out my ammo stuff. BUT since i know that the gear that i could find could be much better, i thought i trick the game into mayhem 11 and used the fabricator and red chest in the droughts just to get a starter kit for m11. It didn't work out AT ALL! Got some decent guns (ie maggie or hawkin) and wanted to try them on some local Skags. So i finished off the baby Skags and one elemental badass. It took about 15 minutes. They just refused to die but fortunately did massive damage to me. I compared my new m10 weapons to the reliable m1 stuff, i already got and the numbers aren't so different from another (unlike the massive gaps between the regular and OP levels in BL2) so do i experience a glitch or am i just plain stupid for trying m11?

    submitted by /u/TraceLupo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment