• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Borderlands Doing a full run through of all games solo...characters for each run?

    Borderlands Doing a full run through of all games solo...characters for each run?


    Doing a full run through of all games solo...characters for each run?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Just finished BL1 with Mordecai. What would you recommend my class be for each of the next 3 games? I'd like each playthrough to be somewhat different, so looking for a balance of what will be the most fun for each game while still having a build variety across these next three characters.

    submitted by /u/General_Damage2298
    [link] [comments]

    Bought BL3 from a redbox, game is acting up

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello I bought borderlands 3 from a redbox for Xbox one for like 13 dollars, the surface seems fine but when I go to play the game the screen size keeps auto adjusting on the loading screen then when I get to the main menu it becomes fully unplayable, like every 2 seconds it adjusts and sometimes it will even say there is no hdmi content

    Anyways just looking for brainstorming ideas thanks for any help provided

    submitted by /u/LargeMarge42069
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I've been playing borderlands for the first time and I would like to know what level I should start the dlc at.

    submitted by /u/Relaxulage
    [link] [comments]

    Going through a guilt trip

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Ok, so two years ago I played BL for free because the Handsome Collection was one of the monthly PS+ games back then.

    I loved both games, both TPS (I know, I know) and BL2, and as I finished both, BL3 came out. I was already elbow deep into BL's ass, so obviously I got it, and once again loved the game regardless of the bad reviews and stuff.

    A year goes by, I have all my characters maxed up, bla bla, and BL1 goes up for sale on the PS Store, so I obviously got it. It was the only missing piece, so I was excited about it.

    (I played them out of order, silly wombat me)

    So anyway, I start playing BL1, keep playing BL1, try playing BL1 and I can't for the life held in my testicles enjoy the damn thing. The colors are dull, the silence is dull, the guns are dull, the missions are dull, driving is dull, everything's dull. I feel so fucking guilty because I really wanted to enjoy the game, but can't. I've deleted it and downloaded it several times to no avail: I end up getting tired of it after just an hour of gameplay.

    Anyway, that's it. Thank you for your attention.

    submitted by /u/iAdrianzza
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I play the games in?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I'm new to the borderlands games and I was just wondering what order should I play the games in?

    submitted by /u/Pants3620
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Bugs occurring in game recently.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    As in the description there is yet another problem that cropped up with the game recently. Now the sound doesn't work consistently. Static, stutter, weird artifacts, etc. Just started in the last week or so. Before that, no problems at all.

    See playlist of audio problems that I uploaded:

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLacgmDldzDAboBFaw6Ka4NsyeWzsXKK1r

    Why does this game not want me to play it?

    This happens in all game modes now. I am trying to figure out if it's a skill or a piece of gear that's causing this. I changed my Amara around recently so maybe that's it?

    Anyone know what's causing this? I sent a support issue to gearbox as well.

    submitted by /u/Unclebiscuits79
    [link] [comments]

    Does private beans level with you?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I've noticed there are named enemies who seen to stick around your level and some don't. Does private beans do this? So I can farm a front loader.

    submitted by /u/Dipshit_Mcdoodles
    [link] [comments]

    So, about Episode 3...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Really loving Tales so far! First time playing it and I like it a lot.

    But fuck whoever designed the hat-throwing section in the beginning of Episode 3.

    submitted by /u/heavywisp
    [link] [comments]

    Does a person need to do every step in a mission for it to count as complete?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    So pretty much if I'm playing Multiplayer, and they do a few of the steps in the mission, and I join late and they turn in the mission even tho I missed some steps, does it still count as complete for me or will I be stuck on the mission and have to re do it? Not really a good question but it popped into my mind

    submitted by /u/RiskE80Twitch
    [link] [comments]

    Can't undo read only farm please help

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    So I was trying to read only farm collecting my bounty for dlc3. I went to my save file, right click properties, put the game on read only and when to security under my windows user I gave the permission of write to deny. I try to stop the read only and it's not on read only but in permission the "write" is greyed out on deny or allow. Any help or tips?? Please don't make me start over...

    submitted by /u/iCurry0
    [link] [comments]

    Has Tales from the Borderlands been fully digitally re-released yet?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Apologies if I'm on the wrong sub but I've been itching to replay Tales. However, when I go to Microsoft Store, I only see the option to download Episode 1 for free and the Season Pass for $20.

    I already own the game, so I went ahead and downloaded Episode 1 for free figuring it'll give me an option to download the other episodes. However, the game is just telling me that I've "purchased" each of the episodes and they're coming soon for download.

    What gives? Do I really have to repurchase the game through the season pass? Was hoping someone else had run into this problem.

    submitted by /u/FEdart
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Ultimate Edition instead of both seasons passes - already own base BL3

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I already own the base game and want all the content, and it seems cheapest to buy the Ultimate Edition... but I have it on Epic and they seem to disallow this? Has anyone found a work around other than making a new Epic account (or redeeming the code for Steam instead)?

    submitted by /u/Rikkard
    [link] [comments]

    Enhanced Edition on PC occasional but frequent enough stutter no matter settings changes.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I have a 3080 and 5600x and I'm running it in 4K. Frame rate well over 100, but there's an occasional hitch. You can even see it if you just sit there and slowly spin the camera around for about a min. I don't know the exact distance between them.

    Has anyone noticed this? I've turned off all the texture streaming options and no difference.

    submitted by /u/Overclockly
    [link] [comments]

    Which game to play with my GF?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    My Girlfriend recently got into shooters with Fallout 4 and we're always looking for new games to play in split screen. We just got a Series X and I suggested Borderlands.

    But which one? I played BL2 years ago myself but I'm looking for what she might like the most.

    • She doesn't care about story, lore, characters, world building, etc. not in the slightest. So whichever one gets to the action the soonest and doesn't have too much slow exposition or tutorials that get in the way would be the best.

    • Character customization is also what she likes. She likes having options for lots of different weapons and customizing through appearance, skins and armors. So whichever may be the best for that. I remember BL2 was pretty good for that but I don't know if 3 or the pre sequel are better.

    • Whichever of course, has the most fun fights and weapons to use and loot to find and things to kill. Just pure gameplay so whichever is the best for that would be what we'd look for.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dammets
    [link] [comments]

    Song name pls

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Anyone have name of the song played in "Borderlands greenfields" video on Behind the scenes?(sorry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/Degaine_48
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum trophy help for BL3

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I recently decided to replay through borderlands 3 again after getting a ps5. I got the platinum on ps4 when it released.Now for the ps5 version I help with winning a duel & reviving a friend trophies.

    If anyone could help it would be appreciated! PSN ID is RichDolla3rd.

    submitted by /u/Richdolla3rd
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY wants to download the ultra Hd packs

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Does it actually need them? This seems weird to me that it would want resource packs for 2 games that I dont own.

    submitted by /u/OldTreePuncher
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fellow playstations B1 players!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Recently I bought the Legendary Collection on the ps4 for the spring sale, I have played B1, B2, and Pre-Sequel before but I have had the urge to go in and platinum and 100% the trophies. I had a couple friends who were going to mainly help with the multiplayer trophies but they ended up flaking on me. So is anyone willing to at least deal with B1, I am mostly only needing the multiplayer, getting through the rest of the base game is a definite plus, and doing the dlcs would be even better! 😁😁😁

    submitted by /u/GassyPigster
    [link] [comments]

    A bug i never encountered in years of BL2

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    So my game is freezing.

    Middle of combat? Freezes, sound can be heard and its stuck.

    This happens only in Wildilfe Exploration Reserve.

    It CAN happen when i kill a stalker.

    The moment it freezes there can be a weird line seen going from the enemy off screen.

    submitted by /u/TheRealJayk0b
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 10 damage scaling?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Buddy and I just finished the main story at about lvl47 and tried out Mayhem mode, but...well it was pretty misreable...

    On M10, enemies have 125x more health while an M10 level weapon only gets a 2.36x damage buff.

    Am I reading this right!? I mean, I figured our M0 weapons would be inadequate, but after pilfering a couple M10 rares off of Skags the damage was still less than our M0 weapons. Even M4 was a slog, because after nabbing a couple Legendary M4's the damage is still 1/3 of my M0 Hellwalker, which struggled to kill anything in M4, let alone M10.

    Are we missing something or is M10 broken?

    *Also, the 2500% loot buff didn't seem to actually buff anything. Still just shitty common and rare weapon drops and only one at a time...

    submitted by /u/Automobilie
    [link] [comments]

    Any ways to spice up a second BL2 playthrough?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about playing through Borderlands 2 again lately, but I'm not sure what exactly I could do differently to make it more interesting. For example, in other games I'd do a stealth only or melee only playthrough etc. the second time around, but that isn't really possible with BL2. So how could I start a second playthrough of this game and make it different than my first other than playing as a different VH?

    submitted by /u/AlexJGreenwood
    [link] [comments]

    gun part damage

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    hey guys does anyone know if there is a website or chart or something that will show the highest damage on each gun at lvl 65 m10? eg highest damage lobb you can get or highest damage monarch you can get

    thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Important-Maybe524
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment