• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Borderlands [Spoilers] The worst part about borderlands 2 and 3

    Borderlands [Spoilers] The worst part about borderlands 2 and 3


    [Spoilers] The worst part about borderlands 2 and 3

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Now in borderlands 2 and 3 sirens are in a lot of danger in 2 jack requires a new catalyst for charging the key and takes Lilith, in 3 we have leeches absorbing siren powers. Now my personal problem with this is that the fact that we can be sirens is completely neglected. In bl2 angel tells us not to let Lilith come due to jack being able to use her to charge the key, but angel is perfectly fine with maya going, another one in borderlands 3 we can play as Amara and you would think the leaches would pose a threat but they don't. For some reason they absorb just about every other siren powers except the main threat against them. Its something that has bothered me a lot and I know its sounds stupid but its just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most memorable moment in your Borderlands Franchise experience?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    This can include kills that were funny, weird interactions with say, killing an enemy before they land, a line from the character at exactly the right times? And I know I used the singular, but you can do multiple.

    For example: I killed one of the fat enemies in BL3, either shield dude or goliath, I can't remember the specific details of the enemy, but, I shot them with a near their level The Hunt(ress) aka, The Hunt(er) for human foes, which hit and killed them as they jumped, not mid-jump, but they had only just left the ground, so this enemy ends up flying at me on their back, dead and beans Fl4k in the head. I don't take damage, but it was pretty funny.

    Another one for me has been how fun melee Athena was outside the final boss, I just remember swooping around the battlefield, and I'm prone to elemental builds, which this didn't really utilize as you were literally flying around slicing through enemies like it wasn't a thing. It just, I could never get it, no matter how many guides and how much advice I got, I could NEVER get it to beat the final boss (aka Raid Boss Final Boss), but I could kill basically everything else. I also couldn't get it to work on the other Raid Boss, the one in the Claptrap DLC, for which I just used the elemental build because applying four elements at once and be like Captain America isn't broken at all, in the slightest.

    But those are mine, and I was curious what yours were and to learn about some just interesting things that can happen in the game that stick with people. I put the spoiler tag on here specifically to allow you all to even share story moments because the 4th DLC of 2 and 3 make me tear up every time and for the same reason, just different names. I'm not naming names because I don't want to spoil things for people who clicked on this not thinking and are still reading this for some reason. Simply because I'm a nice person.

    submitted by /u/Ragnellrok
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for Pearlescents (and Modders, Maybe)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    These suggestions are for BL1 and BL2. I haven't played BL3, so I'll abstain from speaking about it.

    The inherent problem that I find with both games is that Pearlescents can't be found before getting to exceptionally high levels, or at least outside of specific circumstances (i.e., TTAoDC, UVHM, T-Bone Junction). I view this as a problem because I'm the type of person who likes to hunt rare stuff whenever I play games, and spending 20+ hours on repeating campaigns wears on one quickly. I recently decided to start a new playthrough as Krieg in BL2 since I'd never played him before, and was excited about the prospect of getting back into Pearlescent hunting, but I was very quickly reminded of just how daunting and time-consuming completing two playthroughs (and part of another) is. I could've hunted on my Mechromancer, but I wanted a fresh start with a new character.

    In any case, in BL2's UVHM, Pearls can literally be found in Skag piles, though it's extremely rare. This begs the question, though: where were these super-rare weapons all along? And is it really fun to use something when the game is already over? Sure, I could spend days farming for a super rare weapon, but my playthrough is basically over, so... how much time do I have to enjoy it? Probably not much. All games come to an end eventually, sure, but isn't it the process of getting there that's supposed to be fun? I'd like to see Pearl farming available at any part of both games. You don't even have to make them less rare; they could just have an extremely low chance to drop from a boss or high-level (relative to your current level) enemy (i.e., God-liathes).

    Finally, there should be a way to level up gear without the use of a save editor. For BL1, maybe have a monetary fee to do it. For BL2, have it cost Eridium (maybe 10-20 per level?) to level up a piece of gear. This would make it much less of a headache to farm rare gear, and it would make all gear (Pearls included) usable from any phase of the game (i.e, you could take a Pearl from Normal Mode all the way to UVHM).

    I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this. I'm not really interested in getting into the usefulness of Peals in BL2; I already know that some Legendaries are better. That line of discussion would be a different topic entirely.

    submitted by /u/FlaminSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    crossplay

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Where is it.

    submitted by /u/bluegoon
    [link] [comments]

    Is claptrap aware that he’s annoying?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    When you finally get claptraps eye from knuckledragger he says that "as much as I'm sure YOU'D like to jam your fist into my skull", at first I thought it was him thinking they'd appreciate the honour but now it sounds like he's saying "yes I know I'm a pain in the neck and you want to hurt me but...........".

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    All Siren Borderlands Game

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    While I don't know how the lore would work, what would you guys think about an all playable Siren Borderlands Game?

    submitted by /u/DavidAndHisCrown
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodwing didn't drop anything for me (TVHM)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    On my TVHM playthrough, I just beat Bloodwing after a ton of tries. She didn't drop a single thing, and I'm genuinely upset. Is this intentional?

    submitted by /u/SnakePlayzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Buzz Axe Rampage: Movement Speed Buff Amount?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    A friend and I are doing some design and comparisons, and I keep looking at this action skill's wiki page.

    "Increased movement speed"

    What does this mean? How much increased move speed is it? 30%? 70%? 50%? Doubled?

    submitted by /u/B_E_H_O_L_D
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4-?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    So we've all heard that gearbox has a new borderlands game in the works Randy Pitchford is calling it the big one. Then again I vaguely remember borderlands 3 having similar words being said about it in its development. Borderlands 3 has a lot of mixed reviews and opinions. So I want to ask you the community What are your opinions on the upcoming borderlands game

    submitted by /u/Atomicgojira
    [link] [comments]

    Kreig Flame of the fire hawk question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    So I'm wondering what is the best stats for a level 80 flame of the firehawk I don't understand the parts because I hear different parts from different sites is better or worse so what is the best flame of the firehawk level 80 for krieg

    submitted by /u/SwagsterOnix
    [link] [comments]

    Does Blood-Filled guns actually work?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    So I just got my first point into blood filled guns but I noticed as it was decreasing after a fight the numbers on the mag. Count weren't decreasing ether, is this normal? And if the numbers AREN'T supposed to change then what happens if it hits zero but I still have stacks?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    What is the general consensus for Atlas guns on BL3?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    So looking through many posts and YT videos about BL3, Atlas weapons in BL3 seem to be very mixed. Good number of player saying its decent others saying its average, and a small number not liking it. But now just to get a general feel of the situation, how does the BL community feel about Atlas guns? Personally i actually like them very much, although they can be outclassed by many other manufacturers on pretty much all builds for all classes. Couple of big issues Atlas guns seem to face is the lack of elements and also the lack of legendaries. The only outstanding legendary it has is the OPQ, and maybe the linc and carrier if ur doing a zane dps build, but then again there are still alot of great legendaries out there. Lastly their bullets when used without using the trackers tend to feel very floaty, which can make it easier for enemies to doge ur shots.

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    I'm on switch and have no one to play with does anyone want to play

    submitted by /u/Leading_Air_6339
    [link] [comments]

    Heavey Outrunner parts not saving in Catch-a-ride?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I brought the heavy outrunner to a catch-a-ride but I cannot respawn it from the CAR. What gives? One thing to note is that I brought the Heavy Outrunner to a CAR not right beside where I found the parked Heavy Outrunner.

    submitted by /u/para29
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in offline mode [BD2]

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    As the title above mentioned, I came across an error that doesn't let me connect to the servers.

    After staying unusually long in the "Creating an online session" for around 2-3 minutes it let me into the game but in offline mode, any attempts at going Online failed.

    I tried reinstalling / restarting the pc and the router / changing the Bifrost.dll file / verifying the files. Nothing so far worked.

    Here is the error that I get. I have the game on Epic and my friends play on Steam if that helps.

    submitted by /u/2013Mercus
    [link] [comments]

    What is so appealing about BL2

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I finally decided to get the game, I've gotten through to the Boom and Bewm fight, and the game just isn't very appealing. Does it ever get better?

    submitted by /u/CaptiDoor
    [link] [comments]

    Victory Rush locations

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox and can't seem to find the Victory's Rush anywhere, been farming Sloth for days but can't seem to get one, any tips??

    submitted by /u/Yungest_Elkay
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone willing to do a co-op play through?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    I've recently started up the borderlands series, mainly playing borderlands two. As of playing it I was wondering if there are any other switch players out there willing to play any of the borderlands series with a co-op partner I have beaten "Borderlands 2" two times, one with Salvador and I am in UVHM on Krieg and am currently working on completing the other Borderlands. I have not purchased Borderlands twos Commander Lilith DLC. If your interested my friend code is the following: 7353-8783-8307.

    submitted by /u/Lets_Frick_PewDiePie
    [link] [comments]

    Traveller and World Traveller trophies

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    There is something I would like to clarify.

    For the various explorer trophies and the 'World Traveler' trophy will completely uncovering each map be enough to get them to pop?

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment