• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Borderlands BL3 on PC FPS has dropped 50%

    Borderlands BL3 on PC FPS has dropped 50%


    BL3 on PC FPS has dropped 50%

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I keep seeing conflicting ideas and such around FPS drops in BL3. Last time I had the game installed I was averaging 100+ FPS but last night when I re-installed with the same setting and same hardware I am averaging 57.

    Is there a know bug or patch I can get to fix this that anyone may know of?

    Pic is the previous benchmark vs current
    https://imgur.com/C1lcyps

    **EDIT**
    u/Deathspawner is an actual wizard like Harry Potter, but instead of finding horcrux's, he pointed out that I had accidentally increased the resolution scale to 200%. Once I put it back at 100% it runs as smooth as a good bourbon runs down my throat

    submitted by /u/n00by_D
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the most o.p character in borderlands

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    And i mean in terms of gameplay. To me it comes between fl4k and salvador both can get insane damage with the right builds and weapons

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 keeps crashing (steam)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I recently bought BL1 on steam. I'm on my first playthrough doing the mission Hair of the Dog, where you have to collect 24 bottles of booze from the bandits at Treachers Landing for that guy out in the junkyard. Every time I go down to the second part of the map (the docks area out on the water) my game freezes and crashes. Luckily there's a save thing near the entrance and a few bandits near there so I can get some bottles from them, run back and save, move on to the next area, game crashes, start up again, repeat. I'm gaining bottles and will eventually be able to move on, but it's irritating I can't go deeper in this area. I don't know if it's just this area that has problems or what but I think I've only ever had this issue once before (in ~35 hours of gameplay) but it's happened here repeatedly (I think 5-6 times now). Anyone know what the problem is or have any ideas to fix it?

    submitted by /u/DJProd14
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer save file from goty enhanced to goty (PC)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I know you can transfer from goty to enhanced but does it work backwards? I want to 100% both games but without doing everything twice. I want to do the most part on enhanced since it's the better version and then do a cleanup on the original goty afterwards. Does this work?

    submitted by /u/Penturexx
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 - end of game? (spoilers?)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I killed Leviathan, and got end game credits (after walking across Leviathan's arm.) Was that really the end of the story? I know I can go back and play other quests, but, was that it for the story line??

    submitted by /u/Jay8088
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome jack Casting BL movie

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Am I crazy, please help me if I am LOL, brad Pitt, as handsome jack. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/XO_TheChosenOne
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3, story discussion.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    I know we love handsome jack, that's why most people think borderlands 2 was better than 3, but I do love the twins, not more than jack, but with awesome game mechanics and travel, I think overall minus story, 3 is a better game. What's everyone's thoughts and why you prefer which?

    submitted by /u/XO_TheChosenOne
    [link] [comments]

    Game Mate

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Anyone have borderlands on the Switch and want to play online?

    submitted by /u/Al032796
    [link] [comments]

    I need Help (boderlands 1 OG)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    so I was trying to port a character from borderlands goty enhanced into OG, by taking the save file and putting it into the OG borderlands save folder,

    when i booted the game up, I tried to go to Single player, and my game just froze and a error appeared saying "general protection fault" so then i removed the enhanced save file out of the folder, and it still did the same thing, i checked again, the save file copied itself and put itself in the save folder even though i took i out, i need help fixing this, i verified integrity of game files, but it did the same thing

    submitted by /u/Scaleworm
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Arms Race help PS4

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Having a hard time with arms race. I have multiple hunters at 65 and Mayhem 10 gear, but this somehow wrecks me.

    If any one can help or teach me not to get stuck in the hurricane, or not get cornered, much appreciated.

    GT on PS4 : weefick

    Edit: I do have a mic and will follow directions. Edit2: I'm usually on after 7pm CST

    submitted by /u/Grop_tobor
    [link] [comments]

    General knoxx armory - did I screw myself

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I glitched into the armory for the mission "super marcus sweep" and activated the steal loot objective with the countdown and boom objectives unchecked. The door will no longer open when I try to re enter, so will this mission be uncompletable? It's my last one I need for the achievement (even did crawmerax...)

    submitted by /u/shulkxi
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Idea

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    If they make the Borderlands movie, I think they should have John DiMaggio play as BoneHead and BoneHead 2.0.

    submitted by /u/Lost_Soul_656
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment