• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Borderlands I used the Borderlands 3 photo mode to make a music video for Marty Robbin's song Big Iron. Took me a few days to do it and it was done entirely on an iPad, because I'm too broke to afford a PC

    Borderlands I used the Borderlands 3 photo mode to make a music video for Marty Robbin's song Big Iron. Took me a few days to do it and it was done entirely on an iPad, because I'm too broke to afford a PC


    I used the Borderlands 3 photo mode to make a music video for Marty Robbin's song Big Iron. Took me a few days to do it and it was done entirely on an iPad, because I'm too broke to afford a PC

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Hope you guys enjoy it, one of my most proudest creations I've made

    https://youtu.be/hdr3I5rW-Rw

    submitted by /u/Supersam982
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally overwrote my Level 50 Salvador save file.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I was screwing around with downloading some save files, and accidentally overwrote my legit Salvador one. Is there any way to get it back? I tried using "restore to previous version" but it didn't show me any options for previous versions.

    submitted by /u/greasecube
    [link] [comments]

    Juno and Brick need to get together and make "huge babies"

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/ZFlOSZW.png

    Seriously, look at the size of her!

    submitted by /u/Eternalm8
    [link] [comments]

    Buzzaxe throw turns into fireballs instead?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    So I decided to use a boosted kreig and speced into hellborn and used 'fuel the fire', numbed nerves, delusional damage, some fire fiend and elemental elation, flame flare, hellfire halitosis and elemental empathy, suddenly when I get into BxR thrown buzzaxes turn into fireballs instead, I THINK hellfire halitosis overrides them into fireballs but I thought I'd ask.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Should the headhunter DLCs be treated like the other DLC expansions

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    I mean should I wait until UVHM to play them or can I just play anytime, apparently Mr. Tinder Snowflake and Pete's Bar are great XP farms and I want to level up the hellborn tree to complement my mania kreig.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands the legendary collection 60fps on PS5?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    It's currently on sale on PSN and I'm thinking of getting it. I've only played the first Borderlands and this will give me the opportunity to play two more and I'll get BL3 separately.

    submitted by /u/jaymz023
    [link] [comments]

    BLPS: will Iwajira scale with me in playthrough 2.5, ie when I finish the main story in tvhm?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Or will he always be 52?

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    How does elemental dmg work in BL1?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Doing an elemental siren and was curious on how elemental guns work in this game. In the other ones the elements have actually damage values to them but just see X1-4 on this game.

    submitted by /u/bissanick
    [link] [comments]

    A glitched revolver?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    My friend and I were playing and he was having frame issues so he relaunched the game. As soon as he rejoined me his revolver had changed into this. https://imgur.com/a/ZsV9Fuo His revolver was not purple rarity and didn't have a laser or scope on it. Edit: Every time he rejoins he gets money also. He is not cheating.

    submitted by /u/thecreeperstories_
    [link] [comments]

    best way to quickly lvl up a character?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Just finished my first NVHM and TVHM run as Axton in about 80 hours (according to Steam) and I would like to play as Maya, but I really dont want to do everything again. Is there any way to do this faster o more efficiently?

    Note, I dont have the commander Lilith DLC, so I dont have the boosted option that comes with it (I think haha)

    submitted by /u/ManuSajo
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 worth it, if you don't buy any DLC?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Borderlands 3 is now on sale on Steam and wanted to buy it for a long time.

    My problem is that I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with all the DLC and seasons passes. I'm interested in the single player experience and the coop-mode to play with friends, but I don't know if the seasons passes are a crucial part of the experience. Do the DLC add new missions or new weapons or entire new campaigns, or is it all just multiplayer focused?

    Can I just buy the base game to play with friends and to play the single player campaign alone, or do I have to buy a certain DLC to improve the experience drastically?

    submitted by /u/Ninosaurus_
    [link] [comments]

    Quests not working or showing up?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I recently just got all the borderlands games and was looking forward to going in blind to an old game that I hadn't really heard about. I of course started with borderlands 1 and progressed all the way to beating the monster of the vault at the end.

    no new quests popped up so I figured I was done for the game and went on to the dlcs so I could move on to borderlands 2.

    however, today while looking at my playthrough it says I'm on the plot mission "finding tannis" or something but when I look in my quest logs it's not there. I went through every part of the map, but I can't find where the marker is

    the only thing in my quest log are the missions from the jakobs cove dlc.

    please help me fix this

    submitted by /u/OneInvestment2876
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the "Create level 30" character option come from?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Im confused. Does come from beating the game, does it come from unlocking something, or what up?

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    How to be a villain in the borderlands universe 101:

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    1. Be as evil as you want

    2. Don't go near the crimson raiders or their friends and family to stay off their radar

    3. Profit

    4. When you've had all your fun, invest in the hellborn skill tree and don't have any immunity to incendiary damage.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Crawmerax

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Anyone willing to join my game and kill crawmerax for me? I'm only level 46 and I don't want to play through the game again to level up. I play on PS4

    submitted by /u/Dangerous_Tangelo563
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Hitman, Man

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I have beaten BL3 for the first time, using Zayne with the Hitman and Professional skill trees!

    Absolutely loving the synergy between Hitman's kill skills and the Ion Cannon's ability to quickly activate all of them, and stack any that stack twice or more

    Completely cheesed the Agonizer, Troy, and Tyrene with the Flakker and Lob, and it was a lot of fun

    While I prefer the story and villain of BL2, the gameplay of BL3 is admittedly a lot more fun. And personally, I enjoy finding a lot of new legendaries to mess around with (Though I completely understand why people don't like that)

    This was an absolutely blast to play, and I can't wait to hop into Mayhem when the credits stop rolling

    Thanks, Gearbox :)

    submitted by /u/Cole_Sate
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Cub Health/Build Question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Hi!

    When the new skill trees launched I did an iron cub build that buffed weapons damage with Iron Cub active etc... Did they nerf his health or something? I re-started playing some days ago, and he is getting one shotted, playing on mayhem 10/11. Of course getting my iron cub rekt is like not having a skill at all so it's pretty annoying, i found this build to be quite fun so im not a fan of returning to the old "get in the railgun mecha and kill everything with lasers" (which was also pretty fun at some point).

    Isn't iron cub viable anymore? Do I have to re alocate my points on defensive skills or something? How are you guys making use of it?

    submitted by /u/Xair8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment