• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Borderlands Is 16 bucks good for Borderlands 2?

    Borderlands Is 16 bucks good for Borderlands 2?


    Is 16 bucks good for Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is on sale on the Nintendo Eshop and I was wondering if 16 bucks is a good price for the game? I know it comes with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel too, but I already played it on the 360, so I'm mostly just looking to play Borderlands 2, and I don't believe it's sold as it's own thing on the Switch.

    submitted by /u/walking_goon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think future Borderlands games should go back to more BL1?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I love BL2 & 3 but i did kind of like the almost grittiness and darker humor of BL1. Just wondering if anyone else agrees. (Sorry if this has been said before, I tried looking but didn't find anything).

    submitted by /u/Unexpected_Fart-
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Borderlands 3 for the PC, game is a blast!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Been having it for only 30 minutes and having a crazy good time!

    submitted by /u/Mundane_Pear
    [link] [comments]

    Any Chance of An App Like Bungie.Net and Little Light For BL3?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Whether made by the company or fans, it would be a massive QoL change for us. The ability to check inventory, weekly challenges, and etc.

    submitted by /u/FlipsVsTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    So close...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I had General Knoxx at 15 percent health then my console shut off...so fucking pissed rn. Also, does anyone have any good tips or strategies for defeating him? I was using a thin place in between two barricades to block his attacks and that seemed to work but then THAT happened. But yeah suggestions pls :)))

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to fast travel to Sanctuary from Athenas

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Hi all, I have just started playing bd3 last month at ps4. I am now at the Athenas planet and the next main mission requires me to travel back to Sanctuary.

    I have read the other forums and learnt there's a bug on the map that requires me to literally point at the fast travel station icon and long press ⭕️ to fast travel. I have tried this but it didnt work at all…

    There r two fast travel stations in Athenas, have tried both already and I am stuck …

    Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

    submitted by /u/Emisroom
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure exactly what changed can’t redeem shift codes now ps4. bl3

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    I restarted playing bl3 again a couple weeks ago, I didn't have ps+ but was still able to connect to the shift social tab to redeem codes for keys. Now since the latest update it won't allow me to do so and it says I need ps+ to access this feature. Did this just change or is somthing wrong on my end I'm annoyed and confused thankyou

    submitted by /u/DarkWanderer94
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Amara Build doing something... strange.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    So.... I'm getting a curious interaction here, on a melee build I sort of slapped together. Not real sure what's causing it. Pertinent details and gear in this gallery: https://imgur.com/a/EO0NiRg

    What I've been doing is... fire off Light Fantastic, then Face-punch things. Face-puncher does melee damage, melee does splash and attracts the Phaseflare bouncy-ball-of-doom, profit.

    But that's not the only thing that's happening. They're ALSO, seemingly at random, exploding with this rapid-fire series of damage procs, like someone taking Torgue autofire to the face. It's doing insane damage, melting through anything it procs on in seconds, even bosses... but it's unreliable, almost functioning like a kill skill more than anything else.

    Does anyone know what's going on? If it's an effect I can generate at will, I'd love to - it does redonkulous damage. But sometimes it's just... a normal Face-puncher. Decent melee damage, lifesteal from the Knife Drain prefix (sustain has been a SERIOUS problem with this build), and that's about it.

    Other possibly-pertinent details: I have all the DLC, including the Director's Cut. I have an Unleash the Dragon artifact that looked like it would work brilliantly with this, but I can't seem to stay alive without the Knife Drain (playing on Mayhem 10).

    Any ideas/comments/suggestions?

    EDIT: Figured it out, and I'm a bit of a doofus. The Enlightened Force skill "Body and Mind" is proccing those explosions off of each pellet from the Face-puncher. It is indeed a kill skill, and I need sleep.

    submitted by /u/TrinityCollapse
    [link] [comments]

    How TF do I activate Revenge of the Cartels, Bloody Harvest, or the Valentines one?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    When I go talk to Maurice he just spits out some bullshit line of dialogue and I can't figure out how to actually start the events. Any advice? I'm verifying game files rn to see if that helps. Playing on Steam

    submitted by /u/ahoffenberg97
    [link] [comments]

    Steam purchase

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    So I bought the Goty edition and it came with the goty enhanced edition on steam. Now I installed the enhanced one but do I need to install the normal one to still get access to the dlc?

    submitted by /u/Xbeastxking
    [link] [comments]

    Need a fire Avenger code for willow tree BL1 GOTY PC

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have bl1 GOTY installed and I would like to have a nice fire avenger but it all works great until I put the fire accessory and title without it if I use a accessory like deathly and the punishing prefix it works but when I change it to the fire ones it wont spawn in game any help (I'm very new to BL1 so I could be missing something obvious)

    submitted by /u/firefalcon7
    [link] [comments]

    bl3 actually good/worth it as a fan of bl2?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I liked grinding/farming in bl2, the vault hunter modes, dlc stories, unique enemies/bosses, side quests,the fun, etc. does bl3 have this?

    I would buy it if the story wasnt bad that Ive seen so im wondering if 'end game' is actually fun since i dont hear anything about it from ppl.

    submitted by /u/krispyflipz
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to fast travel after 2021 June 24 patch on ps4

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Dear players,

    I was so happy about the latest patch. But it broke my game on ps4. Now I can't fast travel anywhere. Not Sanctuary, not any planet, any location. I wonder if anyone has encountered the same problem. How should I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Helpful_Management73
    [link] [comments]

    adaptive triggers with ps5 controller on pc not working

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    The update added an option to turn on adaptive triggers on pc, so i plugged in my ps5 controller to try it but its not working even though i toggled playstation controller support in the steam controller settings, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CJemerald101
    [link] [comments]

    Is the handsome collection if I only played 2?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    I played Borderlands 2 just once without any DLC on my ps3, I liked it, and now I saw the handsome collection on PS4 on discount, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Saiko_uwu
    [link] [comments]

    Not booting on switch?!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Recently bought off Amazon for a stellar price I appear to be unable to even play it. When starting up the first game it asks to update and upon completion will seemingly boot normally after asking which user will be playing. After that an immediate black screen that says "the software was closed because an error occurred". Downloading other two games now to see if same result. Does anyone know what I can do. Oh also I deleted and redownloaded multiple times.

    submitted by /u/korydevel
    [link] [comments]

    Idk how I feel abt this movie

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Jack Black as Claptrap? Cate Blanchett as Lilith? FUCKING KEVIN HART AS ROLAND?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?! I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW...IS IT DISAPPOINTMENT? ANGER? OR A MIXTURE OF BOTH? LIKE ISN'T LILITH SUPPOSED TO BE IN HER 20S?!?! I literally just can't...I'm sorry...but it's gonna be a flop.

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Need help modding bl1 Willowtree

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    For some reason when I try to give my self the tsunami through willow tree it never works I use any other SMG I have the GOTY edition so I should have the dlcs I think i might me doing something wrong can anyone give me a code or a screenshot or anything like that

    submitted by /u/firefalcon7
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Epic Games and Steam

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I bought borderlands 3 on epic games and I want to buy the season pass 2 on steam. Will I be able to play season pass 2 on bl3?

    submitted by /u/Just_gotta_yeet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment