• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Borderlands [BL3] So, is vehicle combat pointless at high levels or what?

    Borderlands [BL3] So, is vehicle combat pointless at high levels or what?


    [BL3] So, is vehicle combat pointless at high levels or what?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I actually like vehicle combat in this game but I'm at level 68 now and whenever I encounter an enemy vehicle they just decimate the health of my vehicle in a few seconds, and if it's a 2 on one fight forget about it. I can barely destroy a single vehicle before mine is at 20% health and taking corrosive or radiation damage. Basically I have to get out of my vehicle and shoot everything myself if I want to stand a chance. Is this just me or is late game vehicle combat basically useless?

    submitted by /u/Dapper_Champion
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 character help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wanted to ask some questions on characters, keeping in mind this is for SOLO play.

    1) What is the most fun character in bl2 for solo play?

    2) Best character for solo?

    3) Most "op" when mastered

    4) Best for farming bosses

    5) I've heard a lot between maya and sal, and was wondering which one is better for solo play all around? Which ones better late game and which ones better early and overall which ones the best?

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    As much as he is annoying, Claptrap deserves a bit more love (Rant)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy Claptrap, he's got some pretty fun dialogue. He's trying to liven up things and get a good joke in, but he usually gets stepped on. I feel claptrap should be appreciated just a bit more, in Claptrap's side mission Claptraps Birthday Bash, he tries to throw a good party, and even made cards to invite people, but nobody came. Still though, as much as he can be annoying, he needs a bit more love.

    submitted by /u/Mundane_Pear
    [link] [comments]

    can i have a breakdown of each character's play style?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    my brother and i are on the fence on buying this BL3. i'm just trying to figure out if i think i'll enjoy playing one of the characters.

    submitted by /u/myghostisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 ultimate edition worth $50?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    I've beaten the first two games years ago and am currently playing the pre sequel. I've heard mixed feelings on the third entry, but honestly it seems like every game that comes out these days get their fair share of criticism. Is borderlands 3 an example or is it genuinely not that good?

    submitted by /u/Im-in-your-toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Are Legendaries In Vending Machines Rare?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I Was On My Way Farming A Slagga But When I Went To The Vending Machine There Was A Fire Leech On The Item Of The Day This Happened Twice But The Second One Was A Pandemic

    submitted by /u/WolfyUwUXD
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Is anyone having troubles with PS5 upgraded games Like my borderlands 3 is flashing rainbow lights Constantly and I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/Dramatic_Joke_2038
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering issue on BL3 Xbox Series X

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Ever since the new update came through with the level increase and all events being active whenever you want, my game has been stuttering every couple minutes. When I play it offline there's no issue, only when the hotfix is applied. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, as well as made sure it's in the internal hard drive so it can get the Series X performance upgrade but nothing fixes it. Any way to fix it or if it's a common issue? Any support is appreciated

    submitted by /u/DeadeyeXLR
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I'm stuck

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I'm level 15 and i'm currently vsing level 17 enemies. THe problem is, i'm meant to defeat this Gluttonous Thresher, but i'm undere leveled and under geared that i have 0 chance of beating it. What do i do? Is there any place for me to farm to higher level and get higher level gear? I can barely even survive the combat engineers or loaders as they do so much damage to me. Im playing sal btw.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    B2 and B3 looking for active players

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Hello! Looking for some friends to play with borderlands 2 or 3.

    PSN: lugardo7

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveDrawing9
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT menu (F3) crashes game every time

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I just bought BL3 on sale on Steam and, every time I try to pull up the SHiFT menu (bound by default to F3), my game crashes. Any help?

    submitted by /u/MrEWhite
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) Red Chests...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I tried to search and scan for recent threads, didn't see much covering what I've experienced. At launch, my red chests were on a timer. But for the last few months, that timer was gone, I could farm chests fine. Now it seems the timer is back... Does anyone knows what gives? I've been on the same FL4K off and on when I played, and all that's changed since I noticed is I finally got around to starting Jackpot, and the Black Market Vendor which is on a timer also debuted, plus new patch.

    submitted by /u/DemonicMRX11
    [link] [comments]

    face puncher is critting? and making remnant orb

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I know it's not supposed to do this unless you use white elephant. im trying to figure out what is causing this wondering if any one else has noticed

    useing an 90/150 facepuncher x7

    revolter action skill start

    fish slap action end rad 10 sec

    mysterious artifact, ( might be happening with planetoid )

    it happens really sparingly but consistently using a modified version of ki11ler six ballbuster

    ball buster build

    thanks for the help guys

    7thmoose ( ontheleft )

    submitted by /u/mooseonleft
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Drops

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Has anyone else not been getting a lot of legendaries from the slaughter shaft or in general. I tried disabling the cartel event and putting my game on mayhem 10 but only made the drop rates worse. I'm playing on PS4, if anyone knows anything about this problem please tell me what i can do to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Cletus_the_Hotty
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Literally haven't even started the Claptrap DLC and I walk up to a nearby chest and there was a legendary 😭😭😭

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Why is claptrap so impatient?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I'll kill something, he'll thank me, and after 5 seconds of looking around he's already yelling, "over here! Hurry up! Look at me!"

    Like I get they installed him as a guide in the beginning but please give me more than 5 seconds to collect loot before you start screaming. It makes me want to mute the game.

    submitted by /u/edgarallan2014
    [link] [comments]

    I got an Equalizer from Knoxx's Armory!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I opened so many chests as I possibly could but only walked away with this single gun...oh well. But yeah honestly I feel like there shouldn't of been a time limit. Like the timer should have started after you were ready.

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Any fix for lag spikes on BL3 Xbox?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    So I recently began playing this game split screen and completed a few areas. Recently we have lag spikes every 20th second or so that freezes the game for a few seconds.

    It happens if we just walk around. Not when opening menu etc. And it came a week ago. Game was perfect up until.

    I tried a hard reset and cache reset with no luck. I run on a brand new XSS.

    submitted by /u/ShoddyRoyal9040
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Larger underdome challenge best character for solo?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Trying to 100% the game, I just completed the normal underdome challenges solo with Lvl 30 Mordecai (and boy that was NOT easy) planning to to solo the larger 20 round challenges but I want to ask is Mordecai a good pick for this or should I switch to another character? (I have other Lvl 30 characters)

    submitted by /u/thehangman65
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] [pre-sequel] [PS4] [sub-level13]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I trying to get The platinum trophy for pre-sequel but I don't have friends that play borderlands on PS. I really need 3 other players for this mission. Is anyone willing to help? 😁

    submitted by /u/NoseGlum8431
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty of Blood performance issues?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Playing on Series X, performance has been near flawless for the rest of the game and the first 2 DLCs. Playing this one however, has resulting in little micro-freezes every so often. Only for a split second usually in combat. Anyone have anything similar?

    submitted by /u/BeavingHeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Trails bosses get permanent buff?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Yo -

    Haven't played BL3 in a while but I'm back because I'm a sucker for skill points. Tried running some trials for xp and it feels like I remember until I get to the boss and suddenly I can't do enough damage. As in, I'm slowly wearing them down, but I don't remember it taking a week. I don't want to turn mayhem down because the rest of the trial feels just right.

    To quote Ant-Man, what the hell happened here?

    submitted by /u/Indoorsman101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment