• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Borderlands Is SHIFT down on PS3?

    Borderlands Is SHIFT down on PS3?


    Is SHIFT down on PS3?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Recently tried to redeem some codes on Borderlands 2 on PS3, but whenever I go on the main menu to SHIFT, it gets stuck on a "please wait until Borderlands is done connecting to SHIFT" message, paraphrasing probably. Is the service down on my platform, or does it just take more than 4 minutes to connect? I really wanted those class mods.

    submitted by /u/IndependentLobster27
    [link] [comments]

    Coop problems Bl3 ps4

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Why is the game not letting me play co-op with my friends? She sends an invite and I join but literally nothing changes and I don't see them on screen. Also have tried switching my connection options off of "invite only" but the game is simply not responding to it online features. What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/pissedoffersonDa3rd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment