• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Borderlands Lost with mayhem mode and endgame

    Borderlands Lost with mayhem mode and endgame


    Lost with mayhem mode and endgame

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I just finished the bl3 campaign, I'm around level 42 and I'm not sure what to do now. What contents am I supposed to do next. Also about this mayhem mode, what is the recommended should I start with?

    Thanks for the replies :)

    submitted by /u/RealYDI
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox Showcase, What's Your Wishlist?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    What would you guys like to see at the Gearbox showcase? I would love to see some Tiny Tina's Wonderlands gameplay, another borderlands 3 dlc/update/event, and very unlikely, but an extremely well done dlc similar to how commander Lilith dlc was done for the pre-sequel (.01% chance lol).

    submitted by /u/DavidAndHisCrown
    [link] [comments]

    Error downloading handsome jackpot dlc

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I just got the ultimate edition of 3 and keep getting a ce 107857 8 error and can't remove it from the download queue, any advice? Edit: it now is giving an e2-00000000 error and still says cannot install, I know this isn't probably the right place to ask, but if it has to do with the dlc itself, I figured I'd ask here, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!

    submitted by /u/DalekTOBOR
    [link] [comments]

    Uff I did it, I beat the game in UVHM

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I had screenshots, maybe I'll put them later.

    Anyway as a Salvador lv 61 I don't understand how people get to level 72 or OP8. Me, I don't think I'll try anymore, maybe a playthought with Axton. Borderlands is fun but having to farm so many weapons, difficulty levels and so on is tiring.

    submitted by /u/CaptainZardok
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) Looking for buds for full playthrough

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Hey, I got this game about a year ago, played through like 60 percent of the game and quit. Looking to playthrough the game again and maybe the DLC if I buy them. Looking for some buds 13+ and preferably newer. Respond to the post or message me on Xbox GT: Vault Amazing

    submitted by /u/Vault-A
    [link] [comments]

    I need help...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    A while ago i posted on here saying my gaige save got corrupted, it has just happened again with my salvador? I really want to do a full playtrough of the game but i can't because my saves always corrupt! Is it something to do with ps5? It's beyond a joke now, 3 days of gameplay down the drain for the second time. Is there a way to get my saves back? I was really getting back into the game again aswell. My game always shuts down and when i load on, it says 'saved data corrupted' Please anything would help i just want my saves back.

    submitted by /u/alfieholden
    [link] [comments]

    ASE iron cub

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    What if you could manually explode iron cub for refunded cooldown? If now just on equip, they could also have it with the nova augment. Getting into iron bear feels really slow so the cub nova sounds like a good alternative.

    submitted by /u/Jumpy-Resolve3018
    [link] [comments]

    I hate UVHM, maybe Iam a noob but I hate it

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I had to quit the game right at the end. I play with a Salvador lv 59 and it sucks: he dies in two-three shots, I've been 10-20 minutes to kill a constructor only to run into Handsome Jack and not even be able to kill him. I feel pathetic, I couldn't even kill him. I don't know how people can play this or OP8-OP10 so easily.

    submitted by /u/CaptainZardok
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Crawmerax

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Is anyone available to help me kill Crawmerax?

    I'm a lvl 55 Lilith and it's just way too hard for me. Would appreciate some help.

    PSN - Mehlisha

    EDIT: I'm good now but if anyone wants to play just hmu!

    submitted by /u/mehlisha
    [link] [comments]

    Running speed randomly slowed down a ton

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I was playing the first borderlands game and I picked up this smg and when I started running I ran at like 1/4 the speed I used to so I dropped the SMG and it was the same and I cant seem to figure out how to fix it has anybody had this?

    submitted by /u/TurkeyMeat84
    [link] [comments]

    Better late than never? First time playing Borderlands.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Just bought BL1 GOTY Enhanced and BL2 Handsome Collection and started playing today. Already loving this guy here.

    I also got some gold keys, I have used 1 but should I be using them all at the starting area?

    submitted by /u/PlayingWithoutEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading borderlands 3 on xbox

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I uninstalled BL3 for a good while and wanting to get back into it for the DLC's. I start the download and I'm not sure how far it gets but the game just leaves my download queue after a while. It downloaded all of the extra content but not the base game. I have an Xbox one and am wondering if anyone has had this happen to them

    submitted by /u/kickmeintheear
    [link] [comments]

    Nerds by Nature Borderlands 1,2, pre and 3 Playthrough!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm playing Borderlands from start to finish with my friends! Haven't played 3 yet so I'm excited to get there!

    Come check us out and help us out!

    https://www.twitch.tv/nbntomatotomato

    submitted by /u/Flippercomb
    [link] [comments]

    Is there much of a difference between normal and TVM in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Right now I'm going through the DLCs for the first time, currently on the western themed one. I'm already level 65, and have only played on normal. I've played through BL1 BL2 and TPS, on normal and TVM, so I understand what it is. But since I'm already max level, without playing any extra main campaign, is there a benefit to switching over to TVM? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tnpdynomite2
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 doesn't appear in steam library

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    A friend of mine family shared me his steam acc with borderlands 1 2 and pre-sequel but 2 doesn't appear in my library, i have tried getting into an account that has borderlands 2 and it appears and lets me even download it but not in mine do you guys know why?

    submitted by /u/ZudokatoSakurai
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use hotfixes modding in COOP?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I Want to use BL3 Hotfix Modding App with a friend but keeps kicking us back to title screen just wondered if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/Afraid_Room2039
    [link] [comments]

    (slight spoilers below borderlands)Is DLC for Borderlands GOTY already installed on my switch and I can just keep playing the game or do I have to manually find and install the DLC that's included?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I just finished borderlands GOTY for the switch and gave the vault key to Patrica, now I'm confused about the DLC that's included. Is it already installed or already in the game to where I can now play it or do I have to find it on the Nintendo eShop and install it?

    submitted by /u/Akari48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment