• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Borderlands BL3 Third Person Mod

    Borderlands BL3 Third Person Mod


    BL3 Third Person Mod

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Standalone third person VIA a hotfix mod!

    This took me a while to make but anyone familiar with hotfix modding will be able to use it.

    It not only will launch the game in third person with a changed camera position but, it includes numerous bug fixes. Things like stopping the camera from entering first person whilst sliding.

    More qol updates to come for it but for now heres the mod!

    Download: https://github.com/BLCM/bl3mods/wiki/StandAlone%20Third%20Person

    My discord for assistance/questions: screen names#6440

    Gameplay: https://youtu.be/yK_Thc22-D8

    Note: I am the dev of the Cheat Engine Table that basically did the same thing if anyone remembers that. The Cheat Table had many instability issues and this is a much more permanent solution.

    submitted by /u/screen-names
    [link] [comments]

    Did Claptrap know that the destroyer was still alive?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I've got around to playing the Claptastic Voyage (I've only had the games for about a year (since they were free on epic))

    When you make the bridge to get the [I forgot], it leads you to a memory of the vault of the destroyer. As you head there clappy's consciousness says something along the lines of "this is where the vault hunters killed the destroyer, or so they thought".

    He could be referring to how the destroyers eye was used for the eye of Helios, but I don't think the eye was "alive", just being powered by eridium. BUT, in borderlands 3 the destroyer Is alive again and is leeched by Tyreen to become a god.

    Maybe I'm trying to rationalize crappy storytelling and maybe I'm forgetting something.

    submitted by /u/Squiddeon
    [link] [comments]

    PC specific tweaks to improve the BL2/TPS/BL1 experience

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I think everyone who plays on PC knows the standard tweaks listed on the pcgamingwiki page: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Borderlands_2

    But there are a few new entries into the wiki that I would like to point out that I feel like would help a lot of people here and that people aren't aware of:

    Input

    Setting the X/Y axis as the same value (why is it different in the first place?!).

    • Open WillowInput.ini.
    • Change LookUpScale=-250 to -100
    • Change LookDownScale=250 to 100
    • bEnableMouseSmoothing=True to False

    Remove a shit ton of input lag. (this lowers FPS slightly but the game is SIGNIFICANTLY more responsive, a trade off that's well worth it.)

    • Open WillowEngine.ini.
    • Change OneFrameThreadLag=true to false

    Performance

    Shorter body decay (helps with intense firefights and looking for loot as bodies disappear in a few seconds)

    DXVK

    • It's a vulkan wrapper for the DirectX API aimed for Linux gaming but works on Windows as long as you have a GPU that supports Vulkan and the latest drivers installed. This significantly improved my performance on a 1650/4600H. I get 20-30 more FPS using DXVK vs the native DX9 implementation.
    • Download: https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases
    • Instructions (drag and drop the 2 files into the binary folder): https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Borderlands_2#DXVK

    • Warning: You must uninstall the UHD texture pack or else you will crash a lot.

    • Other known issues are that the DXVK renderer does not show the mortar strikes in Thousand Cuts or the lava near the warrior. Just move the 2 dlls into a temp folder before those regions and you'll be fine. Haven't found any other issues otherwise.

    AFAIK these tweaks all work on the first three BL games: 1/2/TPS. Hope this helps somebody.

    submitted by /u/wichwigga
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I bought BL3 on Epic, there are sales on steam for the DLC's, is there anyway to merge the platforms and buy it over there?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    I bought BL3 when it came out on the Epic Games Store.
    Steam summer sale is ongoing and there are sales on the DLC's. Is it possible to make it so steam recognizes my BL3 and buy the addons on Steam?
    Thanks for the help, sorry if it is a dumb question...

    submitted by /u/EdenAlon
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Yo so I need someone to help me on borderlands 1 remastered (on steam) to help me with some achievements, I only need to coop ones and then I have them all, so help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Nedward_the_third
    [link] [comments]

    What's with 3 experience bars?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Picking up borderlands 3 after 1 year, I am confused with the 3 bars underneath, which are purple, yellow and green, I wonder what are each of these?

    submitted by /u/realfrankieee
    [link] [comments]

    Any hotfix today for BL3? PS4 is running SO laggy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Playing on split screen, and the game has been incredibly laggy and unplayable since the big update last week (June 24). It's back to how unplayable and slow it was when the game first came out.

    Anyone know if there's a hotfix today? Anybody having similar issues with split screen on PS4?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Skarmorism
    [link] [comments]

    In Claptrap mission claptrap won't show up

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    I'm doing mission smoke signals shut them down and there is optional mission mark for claptrap rescue but when I'm there he isn't there where he should be

    submitted by /u/Trotlicek666
    [link] [comments]

    Huge Problem with TPS pls help :(

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    So I've been playing a lot lately. Today after trying to launch the game the launcher said "cannot find executable to launch" and I read I should just verify/restart.

    Epic had an error when verifying so I uninstalled the game. When I installed it again it had an error arround 80% of the download, so I cant play at all.

    Please I need help so bad and thank you :(

    submitted by /u/Bahencio
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to buy just the base game of BL3?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Im thinking of buying BL3 now that its on sale, but i cant afford to get all the DLCs, so i was wondering how much will it affect my experiece of the game. From what i understand you can now level up to 72 with just the base game, but is there any mechanic thats just in the DLC that will prevent me from being "full build"?

    submitted by /u/shlurmmp
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do you beat EOS in TVHM?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I'm at Lvl. 52 as Athena, and the fight goes fine until I destroy his shield, then he just destroys me. ECLIPSE was also a hard fight, and the only reason I managed to beat him was because he glitched and stopped moving.

    It's absolute agony. Help.

    submitted by /u/TheGAM3RR
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Multiplayer

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I am trying to play coop in borderlands one with my brother. We have grown apart over the years and I am hoping this will help reconnect us. The problem is that I can't figure out how to do it. We tried for an hour and could not get into a lobby together. We are playing Borderlands 1 because he has never played it and I wanted him to start the story at the beginning. We are both on Xbox 1 consoles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't find anything on Google.

    submitted by /u/Toxictamborine
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] How does creating save files work?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    To what extent can you customize them? Would it be possible to recreate a character in its entirety from cosmetic unlocks, event exclusive unlocks, mission progess and time played per character?

    For context i wanna play BL3 on PC but can't bring myself to start new files. I have spent a lot of time on Xbox and really wish I could transfer my saves. Yeah I could just give myself max level characters and call it a day but I'll miss my time per character tracking, my map discovering progress and whatnot. It wouldn't be the same and I'd have no motivation to actually play those characters if I they don't feel right, if so many little things are missing.

    I might be asking for too much and if so I'll accept that and move on and just wait til Wonderlands and BL4 to play on PC.

    TLDR: how does creating save files work, is there a fully fledged program or robust guide where I could change everything from my play time to cosmetics from events and stuff.

    Or is it just downloading someone elses save file and calling it a day?

    submitted by /u/Unlost_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced worth picking up on sale?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    I loved the original game so much back in the days, is this thing worth picking up and revisiting the game after so many years?

    *ALSO, are the DLC's good?*

    submitted by /u/Miha141
    [link] [comments]

    Some kind of glitch in the Remastered version of borderlands 1?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    So I have a shield of 214 but I went to a zed vending machine and there's a shield that's 201....... but it says it's an improvement over mine (green arrow pointing up) did the game have a stroke or something?

    Edit: never mind I realized I specd into Diva so my shield was actually lower than it appeared 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie voice line bug

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    I was doing the next mouthpiece mission or whatever it was called and there's a part where you have to shoot a target to get into a safe. Every 2-3 minutes Ellie would say, "maybe look around for a way to get the power off" even after i got the target. and even after i went back and submitted the mission. idk i just thought i'd share this minor bug i thought was a little funny but annoying

    submitted by /u/Thin-Telephone
    [link] [comments]

    I need a friend

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I lost all my progress on bl2 so I'm going to restart does any one want to join

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment