• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Borderlands Perfect Song for a Perfect Intro.

    Borderlands Perfect Song for a Perfect Intro.


    Perfect Song for a Perfect Intro.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    We all know the intro to Borderlands 1. It's infamous, it's iconic, it's part of a lot of our childhood/teenage years.

    Many times I've played Borderlands while listening to music and often times I've tried to pair up whatever song it is I'm listening to at the moment with the intro of Borderlands 1 just for the fun of it and no song ever comes even CLOSE to Ain't No Rest for the Wicked.

    I'm really not even all that fond of the song itself. I never have been even before I heard it on Borderlands but it just goes so well with the aesthetic of the game and the scenario of the intro.

    They really did choose the perfect song for a perfect intro for a perfect game and it still brings me joy and happiness every time I watch the intro all these years later.

    submitted by /u/incrediblyfunkymunky
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire July 8th

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    5HWTJ-JFS69-WR5XS-FBTTJ-99HWH

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Handsome Collection. Deleted Pre-Sequel and got a redownload problem with Pre-Sequel

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I was downloading both Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequel was successfully downloaded while Borderlands 2 failed to download because there wasn't enough GB space. Deleted Pre-Sequel as an attempt to make room which didn't work out (there was still a lot more GB required), and then I ended up deleting Borderlands 2. Turns out I need an SD card to be able to download BL2.

    Went to the eStore and redownloaded Handsome Collection. Went back to the home tab and all I see is Borderlands 2 attempting to download, which failed to download again. Pre-Sequel was nowhere to be found.

    It's weird and I'm scared I might have lost money. Anyone know what happened here? Is Pre-Sequel just gone forever?

    EDIT: This was bought digitally and is a digital download.

    submitted by /u/amidstcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    Remember the cleaning robots in BLTPS

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Imagine them being used irl and it's like your child craps on the floor and then all you hear is R-0513 saying "OH NO, YOU DIRTY GERMBAG...THIS MUST BE CLEANED IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU!"... "MESS DETECTED" and a robot comes and vaccums up the crap.

    But yeah I just played that mission and I wheezed the whole time. That one and the Voice Over mission are my favvvv...TITTY VOLCANO!!!

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM and DLC's in BL2

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if there are similar posts to this but I'm curious about the right time to do DLC's for Borderlands 2. The first time I beat the game I completed the main story DLC's (Captain Scarlet's and Torgue's). I beat BL2 the second time today and completed every headhunter DLC. From what I'm seeing the only DLC's left are Tiny Tina's, Hammerlock's and Digistruct Peak. My character is level 36 so I believe I would be overlevelled if I did those 3 and then started TVHM. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/ReformedPyke
    [link] [comments]

    Best quest to farm blue/purple shields

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Just trying to upgrade my current shield and since I never really pay attention I just don't know which quests have guaranteed shields. I know where to get legendary shields from but I don't need them right now I'd prefer adaptive or pangolin shields

    submitted by /u/ShortTailLabotamus
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's favourite class to play as?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Haven't played since the game came out so only played through the game as a siren, wondering what's a good class to play next? Leaning towards beast master at this point but dunno yet

    submitted by /u/J_Boose
    [link] [comments]

    Best Duos For Achievements

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    My buddy and I are currently doing a full achievement playthrough of the series. We will be playing in release order.

    We are mostly done with BL1. We have maybe 2-3 days left. As we're doing it together, we can only play for an amount of time that both of us are available. For BL1 we played as Lilith and Mordecai. We will import these characters to the Enhanced to unlock those achievements and then play through the story there as well.

    What I am curious about is the best duos moving forward. I feel like Roland would have been really useful in our BL1 playthrough. I'll be playing him for the story on Enhanced.

    What duo do you think is best for BL2?

    What duo do you think is best for TPS?

    What duo do you think is best for BL3?

    I will also be playing Tales from the Borderlands. That's obviously separate but it still counts to me. We are working to be finished in time for Wonderlands.

    submitted by /u/Aztraeuz
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) Hotfixes Applied Indicator on Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Did they remove the little sign that pops up after the game has applied the latest Hotfixes on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/boomstickjonny
    [link] [comments]

    Was I dreaming about this or what

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I distinctly remember there was a borderlands video that got tons of dislikes, and every single character was vomiting. I think it was for April fools, don't know, maybe it was all a dream. I distinctly remember seeing Zer0's helmet fill with his own vomit.

    submitted by /u/xman8243
    [link] [comments]

    I got a Hellfire while playing with my friend, but there’s a problem

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    While I was playing with my friend I got a Hellfire SMG from a chest. I was quite excited and he asked me to drop it so that he can test it out.
    After testing it, he dropped it for me to pick up again. The problem is, I didn't notice that he dropped it. After that, I disconnected, and I thought he still had it and left the game. So the problem is, did I just lose a hellfire? Will it be where he dropped it, inside the chest or will I have lost it forever?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Ad665
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 running out of video memory

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    My specs are: ryzen 5 3600, gtx 1660 super, 16gb ram. 500 gb ssd but i run the game off an external hard drive.

    This has started happening frequently now that im on the third playthrough, along with some freezes and crashes (my friend has the same specs as me, we bought the same prebuild but he doesnt get the ran out of video memory message, although he does get the stuttering, freezes and crashes, sometimes at the exact same time as me, although one of my other friends doesn't seem to have this problem.

    I have:

    repaired the game on steam (think thats what its called, verified files integrity)

    Turned physx to low in the settings

    made sure that physx was set to gpu in the nvidia control panel

    made sure my gpu driver was up to date

    made sure my windows os was up to date.

    we bought the dlc after the first playthrough-- i dont have the ultra hd texture pack installed.\

    i even turned all the video settings as low as they could go, and even put the resolution at 720p from 1080p (im used to jank, didnt grow up with much) and i was still getting the video message errors, although less frequently, about every hour and half as opposed to every half hour).

    Any suggestions? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/PhilipkDickpills
    [link] [comments]

    Why is BL1 horribly balanced?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    I've been playing through BL1 with a friend on the PS4 version. All the drops we get are horribly under-level for the enemies we kill. All quest rewards are under the level the quest recommends you be at.

    We are keeping close to the level recommendations so we don't get too powerful or too weak but it feels like my gear is vastly out matched. We have been basically using level 19 gear during quests that require you be mid-20's to complete.

    submitted by /u/MikeSouthPaw
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm loot on Xbox One? [BL2]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Is it even possible? I'm fairly new to the franchise, and have been watching some YouTube videos on how to make a build because this game is way harder than 3 was. But pretty much everyone plays on PC where you can glitch it and use that no read save thing that let's you pick and choose the best gear in the game. Im currently level 23 and my guns all suck donkey dick because the rng has given me fuck all. Its gotten to the point where I literally can't progress because my weapons are so god awful. I want to farm some new loot, but all the loot I get is low level garbage. What do I do? Can I farm loot in some way? Can I glitch it like the pc at all?

    submitted by /u/Shottaz83
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else’s lost loot bugged and dropping at lvl 72 when your not?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I played on release but got back into it with two new buddies because of the cross play update and sale. My only character is level 42. I played a little on my save on TVHM and mayhem 3, joined my friend and have been playing through the game with him for the first time. He is lvl 12 and whenever I play with him any loot I don't pick up and then get from the machine on sanctuary is coming out at lvl 72. Neither of us can equip any of it yet but I'm giving him stuff to sell for a huge amount of money. I'm not complaining or anything just wondering if it's happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Bobadeeba
    [link] [comments]

    Rank me all 20 playable vault hunters in borderlands series

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I would like to have recommendations for playtroughs

    submitted by /u/popokakal285
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    ok. so. i got the season pass for borderlands three. passes 1 and 2. buut. then the designers cut was downloaded (the one with the new skill and the one i was most excited for) it wouldn't load. when i went into downloads and pressed start on it. it asked me to put in my handsome jack collect disk. a dlc for the 3rd game asked me to use a disk with a different game entirely. i tried restoring liscence and updating my ps4. help please.

    submitted by /u/jesse-hight
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is this cast for the new movie?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I don't know if I'm old school or something, but I don't understand the new trend of casting actors that have nothing on common with their character. I suppose borderlands isn't big enough of a game for with people to care and people will enjoy it anyways because they don't know what to compare it to. I just don't think the director cares enough about the game with who he's picking for this movie

    submitted by /u/ukauka84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment