• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Borderlands D&D easter egg

    Borderlands D&D easter egg


    D&D easter egg

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Playing through with my gunner, I reached the point where the vault hunters need to defend BALEX from an assault of jabbers. As all this is going on, BALEX is tapping away on a computer station. If you go and look at the monitor he is using once the battle is over, you will notice a circular chart but listed around the circle are what appears to be dnd skills. Arcana, perception, insight, etc. First time finding this and I thought that was interesting enough to share. Took a photo of it but cant upload photos here. Safe travels, vault hunters.

    submitted by /u/hankiethewhore
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Claptrap's Robot Revolution on Playthrough 2

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Alright, so I've been undertaking the monumental task of 100%ing the achievements in each Borderlands game (still undecided about 3 because of how shit that game's writing is. Haven't played since launch on PS4). I've completed Borderlands 2's achievements and now I've gone back to Borderlands GOTY Enhanced. I only have four achievements left, all related to the Greater Challenges in Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, so I'm trying to get as powerful as I can on my Roland, the only character I don't have at max level.

    Anyways, I'm finishing the final DLC so I can have access to Mr. Blake's chest room to farm for good loot. My question is this: If I finish the DLC at, say, level 65 and cap out my Roland after that point, will the loot in that room be stuck at level 65? Or does it scale with my character like the enemies do? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MomsSphagett
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Cartel event still going? And is it fun?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I havent played this game in a long time and I remember asking here a couple months ago if there was any good thing to do and some said the cartel event, so I'm here asking, is it still going?

    submitted by /u/Yeti280
    [link] [comments]

    AODK Sidequest

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Fellow Vault Hunters, I once again need your help!

    I completed ADOK and am trying to finish the Sidequests. However, I have an "Undiscovered" one in the Lair Of Infinite Agony. It says "A choice must be made". However, I don't see a "!" on the map, and don't know what to do. Am I missing something?

    Also, while I'm here, did anyone else want Scooter to say: "Catch-A-Steed!"

    submitted by /u/Arcturus2099
    [link] [comments]

    Playing from PC Steam to Mac Steam?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I'm away for a week and I'm wondering if I can somehow play the same save file on my PC as my Macbook Air? thank you for any advice.

    submitted by /u/queenlumpia
    [link] [comments]

    Can i transfer a save from my ps4 to my xbox series x on borderlands 2/handsome collection?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Pretty self explanatory, just bought handsome collection for my xb1 but i want to transfer my save from ps4, is it possible to do this?

    submitted by /u/Dimbrono
    [link] [comments]

    In need of a ps5/ps4 borderlands squad!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    All my friends have given up with the borderlands series because of the graphics, yet its my favourite fame series of all time, I need a squad! Who's in?

    submitted by /u/-_-Cazmi-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 help needed

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    I am level 64 in borderlands 1 and I have just started farming for the bitch I can't find one do you have any good farming locations and should I be a higher level. Please help thank you

    submitted by /u/Sheep5kin
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reroll?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Yo I rolled a Revolter with double absorb and health charge do I reroll or na?

    submitted by /u/sasalovespearljam
    [link] [comments]

    Download issues

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Im on the switch and I've never played any of the borderlands games before but the legendary collection was on sale so I got it and I tried downloading borderlands 2 Bc that's what my friend told me to download first but it's failed twice. Does anyone know how to fix this issue. It's on a sd card so that might be the problem but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/monster-energy-can
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel agents aren't spawning?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Hey, so i'm currently grinding my Zane to 72 in the scrap trap nest and i decided to activate the Cartel event because i saw it was a good way to farm the agents / mini bosses.

    But none are spawning.

    I did the Ascension Bluff side-objective and now i have the quest req to get 30 rings, but no agents/beacons will spawn in the scraptrap fight, do i have to do a run through of the event before they spawn in the DLC or something?

    Thanks for any help guys.

    submitted by /u/UndeadPhysco
    [link] [comments]

    Help in oasis (xbox one)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Would someone be as kind to help me kill the levitation in the oasis dlc. I've tried so many times but keep in dying. Im on xbox one

    submitted by /u/BeardManLee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Bordelands 3Looking to play with someone level 12 and under Gamertag-Nea's melons

    submitted by /u/fire_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Looking for someone to play with co-opetiton (I think I spelt that correctly) is on so only level 12 and under please, my xbox gamer tag is Nea's melons if you would like to play

    submitted by /u/fire_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment