• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Borderlands Veteran Borderlands 3 Devs Leave Gearbox - second wave of senior staff since May

    Borderlands Veteran Borderlands 3 Devs Leave Gearbox - second wave of senior staff since May


    Veteran Borderlands 3 Devs Leave Gearbox - second wave of senior staff since May

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    "The departures included the loot shooter's creative director Paul Sage, senior producer Christopher Brock, art director Scott Kester, UX director Chris Strasz, lead mission designer Keith Schuler, and lead character artist Kevin Penrod. According to Axios, the resignations were announced two weeks ago, and totalled seven in all, but did not specify who that last person was."

    submitted by /u/Action-a-go-go-baby
    [link] [comments]

    Flak: (points to a foe) "that one was talking shit!" my robosexual life partner workhorse: macro missile barrage

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    dont' play flak much, and don't use attack command much because, well, they're kinda meh.

    but a pet focused crit build, grinding out claptrap levels, finally got this one versus the claptrap boss (if i've got the good dps i kill the boss, if it feels like it takes too long, i skip it)

    laughed for longer than i probably should've.

    submitted by /u/leeman27534
    [link] [comments]

    What should i expect?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Just finished the main story of BL1 and I'm currently doing the dlcs. Absolutely loved the game, so I just have to ask... what should my expectations be for 2 and TPS?

    (Stay spoiler free please...)

    submitted by /u/AlMothEx
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodwing Healing Glitch

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I have Out for Blood 5/5 on Mordecai (Bloodwing heals me for 35% percent of the damage they dealt) but sometimes when Bloodwing comes back to me I get no health. This causes my build to randomly have no healing and makes the game randomly hard. Any help? The only consistency I found is that if I use my Action Skill before I get downed and then get back up and then Bloodwing comes back, I will never get healed.

    submitted by /u/MrAndMrsAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    No slot to hold med kits.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I am playing borderlands on the Nintendo switch. I just started a new game and I'm at the part where I have to kill bonehead. I've noticed that I have a slot in my inventory where I assume med pacs go, But cannot seem to fill it with a med pack. When I try to purchase a med pack from the vending machine, it says that my inventory is full. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Whole_Instance1161
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 not using local saves?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I've been googling since last night, and have yet to find a proper fix. I just reinstalled BL3 as I wanted to play some of the DLC i never got around to doing. When I launched the game The EGS asked if i wanted local or cloud. I clicked local and i had no save file. I went to my saves folder and have the save from when I last played back in November. However, I've tried reinstalling and making new copies, and nothing. The game just refuses to read my save file

    submitted by /u/OryxBanshee
    [link] [comments]

    I need someone to play with.im on ps4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Im looking for someone to play either TPS or BL2 with on ps4

    submitted by /u/lazybones965
    [link] [comments]

    So does this mean Borderlands as a series is dead?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I saw the lead dev (and some others?) have left for other projects and plans. Is this a sign that the series is over? With BL3 still being controversial to many, I wonder if we will ever see another game. To note this is NOT a topic about if the game is bad or not, just what the future of the series is.

    submitted by /u/zfreakazoidz
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes when killing an enemy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Title , i dont know why but the game freezes for a second everytime i kill an enemy i tried diffirent solutions and tweaks none of them seem to work , i also looked several threads with no hope .

    I found an old thread where a guy said he found a fix but did not say what the fix was , this is very annoying please help .https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/9ie2r4/bl1_game_freezes_for_a_second_after_every_kill/

    Thread link here

    submitted by /u/Sea_Management_8356
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Event Progress save

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys hope you are well.

    So with the recent ability of Borderlands 3 to switch events as you wish to do I was wondering if the progress of events saves, for example if I complete 9 challenges for The Bloody Harvest event and then switch to the Cartels, will the progress for Bloody Harvest save or will it reset?

    Probably a dumb question but oh well.

    submitted by /u/Frankyvander
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Could somone help me kill crawmerax please im on ps4 my PSN is oliberry987

    submitted by /u/Oli_C_
    [link] [comments]

    That Helped, Right? Trophy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    With the That Helped, Right? trophy, does Claptrap have to kill anything with mode or do you only have to get it to activate?

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with! NA

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    This is my first playthrough, I'm level 12 right now and at the mission hostile takeovers right now. My username is ckkyllo123 (borderlands 3)

    submitted by /u/xkylloren
    [link] [comments]

    Headhunter Pack DLC

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2 did a good job by adding these small DLC. Personally I love if Gearbox release this type of DLC in other 3 games (BL1, BL : TPS, BL3) as well. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment