• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Borderlands Help with Crawmerax? PlayStation BL1 GOTY

    Borderlands Help with Crawmerax? PlayStation BL1 GOTY


    Help with Crawmerax? PlayStation BL1 GOTY

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Hi BL friends! Never thought I'd come around to asking the community for help on this, but I've spent 10+ years trying to down this monster with my BF and we've been completely unsuccessful. Would anyone be willing to join my crusade and end this decade-long goal? And not by using the ledge glitch either. 🤪

    submitted by /u/thewritingwoolf
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve seen a lot of people say that the respawns aren’t canon, but…

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    what about that whole side-quest in BL2 where you literally kill yourself and respawn for cash? The character of Jack acknowledges you die, and you get currency for doing it. Doesn't that confirm the respawns exist?

    submitted by /u/HereForTOMT2
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I need help with a borderlands trophy!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    My friend and I are on PlayStation and we're trying to get all the trophies for the original game but unfortunately we don't have anyone else to play the game with and one of the trophies requires us to have one other person in the party alongside us. Would appreciate someone to just quickly load into a game with us so we can get the achievement. We are on PlayStation in the UK. PM me if you are willing to help. Would only take two seconds. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/triplef123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with Captain Haunt?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    His orbs/shield generators are borderline invincible. Haven't figured out of I'm missing something for damage, my last attempt I ran out of ammo and still had two of them standing.

    submitted by /u/Aunt_Slappy_Squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM Side quests to level 50

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    So here's the deal, i decided to replay Borderlands 2 on the handsome jack collection. and on my first playthrough i did almost every side quest in the main game and dlc. but here's the problem by the time, i started my second playthrough i was at around level 44 and right now im at 49 so my question is should i just finish the side missions i have and wait til i finish the main quest to do the rest of them?

    submitted by /u/supergifford
    [link] [comments]

    Level Cap Hotfix Question

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I just redownloaded the game after a 20 month break (before any level cap increases) and I wasn't totally sure I had the hotfixes downloaded. At first, the hotfixes applied message wasn't showing up, but after restarting the game, the sign finally appeared. There's also a bunch of ads for DLC on Sanctuary, so I figured everything was fine.

    I just did the Homeopathological quest, which according to the wiki, is supposed to give me a gun at the current level cap. For some reason, I got a level 60 gun from the chest. Is the gun from that quest capped at 60, or is there something wrong with my hotfixes?

    submitted by /u/pleasetazemebro
    [link] [comments]

    Knoxx Dlc

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Attention Vault hunters! Unfortunately, your help is needed once more!

    So while playing the Knoxx DLC, i had to save and quit to go do things IRL. But when I logged vack in, the dlc was sent back to the mission Scooter gives you and erased nearly half of the dlc. What the heck happened?

    submitted by /u/DifferenceFormer2356
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm EXP from level 53-69?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am level 53 right now, I finished my second playthrough and all the dlc's from the goty edition. Are there some good places to farm experience to get level 69? I heard about the area right before the destroyer, are there any other good places? Not sure where to get the last 16 levels I need.

    submitted by /u/Afura33
    [link] [comments]

    Hello hi, excuse me, my freaking game doesn't work

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm on Switch and downloaded the 3 game package and not a single one of them works.

    It gets past the Nintendo screen and then it crashes saying an "error occurred".

    I've deleted and redownload and lathered, rinsed and repeated. Nothing is working.

    I feel like I just got ripped off. Is there a fix, or am I going to have to file a grievance with my credit card company? 😩

    submitted by /u/Infamom
    [link] [comments]

    BL on Switch doesn't start

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Hi /r/borderlands,

    In the past few days, I have been unable to launch my Borderlands games on Switch (both 1 and 2). After start-up, it gives the error "The software was closed because an error occured", which isn't particularly helpful.

    A Google-search suggests to reinstall the game. Steps I have already taken:

    - Validated the data integrity, to no avail;
    - Reinstalled both games, to no avail;
    - Moved the software from System Memory to my SD card, again to no avail.

    As such, I am at a loss what steps to take further. Is this a common issue, or does anyone have a similar issue? I suspect it might be caused after the latest update of the Switch, but I am unsure.

    Thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/Prulez
    [link] [comments]

    OH MY GOD I FOUND OUT WHY MY SHOTS KEEP MISSING

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    stupid aim assist why is it even on and why does it do the opposite of what it does

    submitted by /u/SamBellFromSarang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment