• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Borderlands Is it possible to reset the Broken Hearts event?

    Borderlands Is it possible to reset the Broken Hearts event?


    Is it possible to reset the Broken Hearts event?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I want a new Wedding Invitation.

    submitted by /u/augustscott
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help me kill the raid bosses for the first time ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    My psn is khyh_the_best

    submitted by /u/Iker_khyh_lima
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get onto platforms in Scorched snake canyon?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Seems to be a fence/gate that can open at top of stairs at entrance to area but idk how to open

    submitted by /u/Cold_Assignment9948
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM or UVHM?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    SO I just completed TVHM main quest as maya and got to level 50 with the reduced exp and i heard about UVHM's level scaling but i also want to do every side quest in TVHM main game and DLC. So what should i do finish the dlc and the side quests or just go to UHVM already?

    submitted by /u/supergifford
    [link] [comments]

    Raid bosses

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Where can i find the mission or the raid bosses in bl3 ?

    PS'i dont have dlc 's

    submitted by /u/Iker_khyh_lima
    [link] [comments]

    Control settings

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm not the greatest at looter shooters, but my aiming seems way out of whack. Are y'all running with factory settings or do you adjust to your liking? Played for 1 hour and like it with the exception of the controls.

    submitted by /u/S04AKING
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 UVHM

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm going to farm the Warrior for his legendaries (and maybe the Sham) before going into UVHM (I just now finished TVHM)

    any tips for when I go straight in UVHM? The last time i played BL2 was when my xbox 360 was still working

    submitted by /u/Pleasant-Barnacle-20
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 BL3 I have the physical version, if I buy the super deluxe I have to install the game again?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Greetings, in case I have the normal physical version of BL3 , so if I buy the super deluxe version I will have to install the game again or just download the digital dlcs and continue using my physical game.

    I hope you can solve the question and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Cotorro935
    [link] [comments]

    Cant edit "Vagabond" parts on the Revolter Shield using Github Editor

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    At first i thought its a none-legit part combination, because the game deletes the shield when loading in, but i heard today that it can drop. If anyone knows why its not working, i would rly appreciate any insight.

    submitted by /u/Neku_HD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment