• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Borderlands I think Shock Complex Root Zane is kinda broken

    Borderlands I think Shock Complex Root Zane is kinda broken


    I think Shock Complex Root Zane is kinda broken

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    So I went with Hustler Eraser you know the whole deal.

    Then I decided to try shock Complex Root/Transformer/Elemental Proj Vic Rush/AOE dmg.

    And I swear this thing is broken. It retains the outrageous firepower that a URad eraser comples root would have while having a survivability straight up dwarfing super soldier. Not to mention the weird interaction of Complex Root with AOE dmg just makes it blow the entire screen up.

    In addition the transformer makes it so that you can just hold down left mouse button as soon as you enter the map and sit still for a minute and Hemo will just be dead because the shock dmg will infinitely refund ammo to your magazine and keep your shield at full constantly.

    My Hemo Run (55sec)

    This is the most broken thing I can come up with.

    submitted by /u/grineye
    [link] [comments]

    My Amara plays the same dialogue after every single loading screen

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I picked up the BOB quest during my Amara playthrough and now she plays the same dialogue snip she did upon receiving the quest after any and all loading screens.

    Was just wondering if anyone else had this issue and if there were any fixes

    submitted by /u/Monkeylord2392
    [link] [comments]

    As a Community fan playing Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Adventure

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who got flashbacks to Dean Craig Pelton when it came to Nakayama's dialogue and looks? His worship of Jack kind of echoed the Dean's interactions with Jeff Winger.

    Am I the only Community fan who noticed this or am I just stating the obvious?

    submitted by /u/asherman93
    [link] [comments]

    Funny theory

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    If you use a linoge and you use a water gun to cool it down does that mean... water gun OP???

    submitted by /u/ChaosPunx2
    [link] [comments]

    After latest patch, are Events accessible while playing offline?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    If patch is installed while connected to the internet, are the seasonal events still playable if I switch to offline mode afterwards?

    Appreciate any replies in advance

    submitted by /u/Asappp12
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Many months back my brother bought borderlands 1 GoTY and we couldn't play it on our main ps3. We have 2 ps3s but we can only play on the main one (which is mines as the other one belongs to my parents). Everytime I would start up borderlands 1 it would have to download game data and it will stay on 96% this also caused the ps3 to freeze shortly after and when I turn it off I have a long pause causing my ps3 to have 3 beeps (idk what that means over the many years of owning a ps3 but it does that when your game freezes and you turn it off manually afterwards.). So I gotten sneaky and tried the game on my parents ps3 and it worked. I didn't play it because I didn't want to get caught and lost interest on it soon after I have bought bo1 and some dlcs. Fast-forward to now I have decided to retry borderlands 1 on my parents ps3 and had a abosolute blast! For 2 days I've been grinding from rank 1 to rank 21 and also had a modder give me this shotgun with infinite damage. Normally I would sale it for the money but because I just wanted to play the game for the story (as I already had borderlands 2). I just used the weapon to my advantage and speedrun through so I can understand the overall story of borderlands. Anyways when I was on the mission to kill this guy that has the vault piece that he stole from crazy earl. My ps3 would give me a notice saying my data has currupted and I should delete my data as I was loading into the next map. So I quit and restarted my game, preceede into the next map to continue my mission and as like last time when I was in the loading screen it said the same thing. That's when I decided to do what my ps3 told me for the 2nd time and deleted my game data. I kept my save game data and I didn't want to restart from scratch because the difficulty is a bitch to be reckoned with and without my trusted infinite damage shotgun I wasn't able to just speedrun (despite the fact I would preceede to kill every enemy present for xp). So anyways after deleting the game files it made it worse bacause when I had to reload the game data it stuck on 96 percent JUST LIKE ON MY OTHER PS3!! so at this point Im just baffled and decide to call it quits and continued helping my brothers on borderlands 2. I came here because it is hard to find anyone that is experiencing the same issue as me and I am reaching out for thoes who are willing to help me diagnose the issue. I have no money meaning I won't be able to up and get another ps3 not do I have the money to download bl1, not many outside resources besides a phone, and both bl1 and bl2 games are physical with minor scratches.

    TL:DR

    My bl1 game on the ps3 needed to download game data to proceed into the game but Everytime I start it freezes on 96 percent.

    submitted by /u/CHEESEBURGER_GAM3R
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I have a few questions about this dlc

    1) What is this DLC for? What is the main purpose of it?

    2) Is there any reason to buy it? Do you need it?

    3) If i wanted to start another build as maya and i want to max her out asap, do i buy this dlc?

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Dr. Zed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I was playing my first play through with my second character Lilith, and I noticed T.K. Baja drinking something. I pulled out my sniper rifle to see if I could see what it was. And as best I could read it was a "Bullet Salve" made by Dr. Zed. And at the very bottom of the bottle.. I think it said…for external use only. LOL. So when I was playing with my first character, and went to Jakobs Cove, and saw that T.K. had become a zombie, I was wondering how that happened, and maybe what he's drinking maybe the catalyst. LOL. All my years playing this game, I just now noticed this. Hehe ;)

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Skin7284
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get mayham mode on playthrough one before beating the game?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I wanted to play the game again with other characters but it's too easy. I was hoping that the would be an option for mayham mode on the first playthrough before beating the game.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about TVHM and UVHM in BL2

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hi, I have a few questions about these two modes:

    1) What's the different between these two?

    2) How do I unlock these two?

    3) When should I play each one? Do i play both of them or do i choose one?

    Just a little confused on the differences between the two modes and when you play them and how you even get them etc.

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna do a borderlands run

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I'm bout to start borderlands on the ps4 does anyone wanna run with me ?

    submitted by /u/AGR1076
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty is on sale on Xbox. Should I get it and would anyone be up for playing together?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I've wanted to try and properly get into the borderlands series and with the first game with its dlc included being on sale for Xbox I think now is a better time than any. I wouldn't mind playing solo but would anyone be up for playing together. I'm based in the uk if that helps, gamer tag is ImJackM97

    submitted by /u/Ashenone0619
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    hi um i was curious if Borderlands GOTY edition on steam is basically Borderlands 1? i wanna get into this series and i wanna start from first borderlands but i don't see on steam normal base game

    submitted by /u/EkjaTekya
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple turrets in coop

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Im planning play with some friends everyone with with Roland. But one question come, the bonus from turrets are cummulative? Like if 2 turrets side by side, with the healing skill. Both of them will heal, giving something like Double the normal healing? Same with ammo, etc...

    submitted by /u/eddie6561
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play pre sequal

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    I lost all my progress on my games a while back I was able to get my bl2 stuff back but not my pre sequal so I was wondering if anyone wants to do a new run from the start I'm on ps4 username F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Gatlin' Clairvoyance rarity

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    So I've been farming Kritchy trying to get the Clairvoyance with the gatlin' prefix for about like 4-5ish hours now, and I haven't gotten a single one. On the other hand, I've gotten at least 20 Daisy and Dastardly Clairvoyances. I'm just wondering if the gatlin' prefix is really rare or if my game is bugged, because I've seen some other people say that it's pretty easy to get.

    submitted by /u/BaronBlotto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment