• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Earl used to be nice

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to play tps

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I'm bored and want to play pre sequal I'm on ps4 psn F_trQ1 Edit im going from the start cause I lost my progress

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I've played the Borderlands series through and through countless times, and I prefer Iron Sights. Whenever I play BL1 I can't help but miss the combat rifles and their damn reload speed on top of the crisp iron sights. Same for the hunter's shotguns. I loath a 4x scope on my shotguns and rifles. Thank the lord for the holographic sights they brought into BL3.

    submitted by /u/AndyC4N3
    [link] [comments]

    When Should I Start Farming For Legendaries?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I've been trying to look for an answer to this question, but I thought I'd ask here. I read a post that was like 6 years old and for BL2 that said to just wait until UVHM or whatever. So, could the same be said about BL3? Right now I'm on my first playthrough and I'm level 29.

    submitted by /u/Flamingknives38
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play on steam?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I have all 4 games on steam if anyone is up for playing

    submitted by /u/ssjalex114
    [link] [comments]

    !Spoilers! Can y'all help me out

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    So im playing Tina's Assualt On Dragon keep right? I'm currently playing as zero and just turned lv 35. I'm doing the mission dwarven allies and can find out how to get 2 the 3rd letter. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Decent-Judgment-6411
    [link] [comments]

    B&B role game

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Ok, i was thinking about the role game of borderlands, that was announced for the first half of the year. We know something about of this or they're completly silent about it?

    (Sorry for my english)

    (EDIT) I have seen some confusion, i'm not talking about the tiny tina new game, i know it was recently announced, and there is'nt so much info, i'm talking about the Tabletop RPG of borderlands (Like DnD)

    submitted by /u/lunaverde_verdeluna
    [link] [comments]

    Are Sirens becoming BL's "Uchiha," or "Saiyans?" Deux ex Machina?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    What I mean by that is their powers are essentially infinite (as long as the writing's trajectory stays the same). Also, they have become the main characters, when it didn't start out that way. Naruto began about various young ninjas. Dragonball began with Goku, Bulma, and an old man with a turtle.

    submitted by /u/astronomical_bark
    [link] [comments]

    i am a new

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    there is borderlands legendary collection for sale and i was wondering if it is open world or no and is it a good deal or no

    submitted by /u/peter-grifin2
    [link] [comments]

    Might be a common question, but you can combine any two Vault Hunters, who do you pick?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    For me it's easily Gaige and Moze. Imagine a Deathless moze with Bloodsoaked shields, the damage of Anarchy combined with Mozes infinite ammo. That's literally never dying, and firing hundreds of bullets, oh and also every bullet you fire is ricocheting towards enemies, oh and also it does 700% damage, oh and also you are literally the best creation the worlds ever seen. GAZE FOR THE WIN

    Edit: here are some of my personal favourites

    1. Gaze, Gaige and Moze, basically unlimited ammo with max anarchy and ricocheting bullets is insane.

    2. Safe. Sal and Gaige. Do I need to say more?

    3. Kroze, Moze and Krieg. Come on, that's insane. Bloodsplosion alone would make this so powerful.

    4. Kane. Krieg and Zane is kill skills forever.

    5. FL4kston, fadeaway but with Metal Storm, nuff said

    submitted by /u/megamarment
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies level scaling?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    (THIS IS IN BL2 BTW) I'm playing currently on normal mode lvl 28. Before, i was lvl 24 and i was doing missions at lynch wood, all the other mobs were level 24 as well. Afterwards, i hit level 28 and when i went back to lynch wood to do a level 24 mission, all the enemies are now level 28 and some are even 29. Do enemies scale? I'm playing on normal mode.

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Aim assist not working on local coop (second player only)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Its for the first game on the switch port.

    Player 1 has aim assist work perfeclty fine but for some reason player 2 has no aim assist.

    I went into the seetings and turn it on and off and still no difference, it does not work at all.

    submitted by /u/162739
    [link] [comments]

    I found some old clips from Borderlands on a hard drive of mine. Here's one of my favorites.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    What does legendary collection come with ??

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Does it come with all DLC's for 1-2 and pre sequal??

    submitted by /u/XXDARYANXX
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have borderlands 2 for ps3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I have no one to rly play with so if anyone has bl2 for ps3 we can play and chill. I am already Mex level 50 but we can farm eridium or legendary loot. Or I can assist you with your struggle to complete the story. I have no DLCs as I can't afford them though sorry.

    submitted by /u/CHEESEBURGER_GAM3R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment