• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Borderlands Can I start a local game with 2 people on PS4 and then be able to transfer those saves to continue playing online with those same characters? Specifically asking for handsome collection

    Borderlands Can I start a local game with 2 people on PS4 and then be able to transfer those saves to continue playing online with those same characters? Specifically asking for handsome collection


    Can I start a local game with 2 people on PS4 and then be able to transfer those saves to continue playing online with those same characters? Specifically asking for handsome collection

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    So as the title says, is there any way to transfer saves from local and continue them online? I'm at my friend's house now and we want to start playing but then we'll be apart for a while so I was just wondering if this could work. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/TalCel
    [link] [comments]

    The Pre-Sequel just screwed me!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I just started my TVHM play through with Nisha, and Flame Knuckle dropped a legendary. Before I pick it up, a Dahl crate lands on top of it, making it inaccessible. I try quitting out and fighting him again, but it didn't work. Jack just kills all the soldiers while I make my way back.

    I just feel so cheated!

    submitted by /u/Fitzftw7
    [link] [comments]

    Play through of the entire franchise (so far)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    So I just played all of BL3's DLC (the major 4 parts) and it got me wanting to play all of the titles. I just started out BL1, and BOY do I miss the small QoL improvements.

    But, BL1 is first, then the Pre-Sequel, BL2, TT, then finally BL3.

    My goal is to not play as Lilith, Maya, or Amara. I always play the siren and have never played the other characters. I'm thinking Mordicai (or however you spell it), Zer0, Timothy, and Moze (or Flynt).

    (Edited to correct timeline)

    submitted by /u/malcolmreyn0lds
    [link] [comments]

    I was curious about something?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    So I was just wondering, I have the borderlands legendary collection on both ps4 and the Nintendo switch I was curious to know if I could cross save/cross progress through both consoles ?

    submitted by /u/Sharp0715
    [link] [comments]

    [BL 2] Interfacer vs Butcher vs Conference Call vs Overcompensator

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Which one is the best? What will you choose? I personally Interfacer all the way...

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies level scaling?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Do some enemies in the Pre-Sequel continue to level with you? I have noticed that certain enemies like the various types of Shugguraths, the Rathyds the spawn and the Darksider enemies in their base in Triton Flats are remaining within at least 1-2 levels of me as I get further into the game.

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck typing mid combat

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm trying to track down the cause of an issue which is making the game unplayable. It's gotten me killed five times now and I cannot seem to reproduce it intentionally.

    In the middle of battle all my keybindings stop working. My character just sits there refusing to do anything. This last time I finally spotted the issue, there's a little black bar on the bottom on my screen that I am actually typing in. I don't know how to open this on purpose, but I need to find a way to unbind this so that it stops happening mid combat and getting me killed.

    Does anyone know what this is or how to disable it?

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Depth5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment