• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Borderlands Never played borderlands. Should i play and what games are of the same genre ?

    Borderlands Never played borderlands. Should i play and what games are of the same genre ?


    Never played borderlands. Should i play and what games are of the same genre ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I would like to know whether i should play the borderlands series and how you discovered the games. I know you love these games (otherwise you wouldnt be on the reddit ) and i like games based on story (Arkham, GTA, Red dead redemption, Uncharted, COD ) Do you think I would like the games ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/owend2505
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to change viewmodel FoV in Borderlands 1 Enhanced?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I played BL1 and wanted to replay it recently. However, I forgot how obnoxiously large some weapon models are in-game (Rocket Launchers and such).

    I've tried looking around for viewmodel FoV changes, but they mostly pertain to regular BL1 and not Enhanced Edition. I've tried using these methods, but it doesn't seem to apply to Enhanced Edition.

    Is there anyway to change this or will I just have to deal with it?

    submitted by /u/SirPrizeKirby
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl of ineffable knowledge

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My friends and I are all doing our first playthrough. Were all early 30s and loving and almost finished with love guns and tentacles. Should we stop to not get the pearl at such a low level? I'd hate to get a subpar one since I cant get another later. Thanks for any tips toy guys got.

    submitted by /u/Sw_giveaway
    [link] [comments]

    Wait so… how did Zarpedon get access to the vault?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    The player has to kill a whole lot of things before Jack got to see the future, how did Zarpedon get in?

    submitted by /u/HereForTOMT2
    [link] [comments]

    Are the locations in DLCs required to unlock Named Location achievements?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    For example, the locations in Arms Race or the Mysteriouslier missions.

    Trying to get the "A Hundred Names for Sand" achievement and stuck at 98% of Pandora discovered.

    submitted by /u/slidge0
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands bug on co op

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    So me and my husband have a PS4 each. We have been joining each other's games and it's just... Been... So.... Laggy.... We have a Gig of internet fiber optic that each playstation is hard wired.

    Whoever is hosting is fine, it's the second player that's all over the place. We were doing the T-Bone Junction and I was second player this time and each time I got into a vehicle the booster would drain even though I wasn't using it and would not regenerate unless I got out of the vehicle like it mattered because as soon as I got back in, it would drain.

    We have searched the internet until our eyes bled and we just don't know. So here I am, reaching out to my fellow Vault Hunters. Has anyone had this issue? If so how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/aven1991
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, brand new to Borderlands! Need advice.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. My brother and I started playing co op on switch. The first borderlands game. We love it, but are sort of confused on the weapon ranking system. Like it will say a weapon is level 4, but does way more damage than a level 7 weapon we currently have. That kind of thing. Can someone sort of explain the weapon tiers? And any general advice for a new player?

    submitted by /u/dogboaner666
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 looking for friends who play bl3

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Just looking for friends to play PS4 all my previous friends just stopped playing in general just been bored playing by myself

    submitted by /u/GAMER-_-TRIS
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    So I've run into a problem with the og borderlands going into my second play through with one of my characters. I go to the new-u station, kill the bandits, etc but when I go to talk to dr zed the door won't open. I've been playing borderlands as a franchise for over a decade and have never ran into this problems with my other characters in bdl 1. Could anyone give me some advice?? (Btw this is on a ps3)

    submitted by /u/Mut0n0
    [link] [comments]

    Where was Sanctuary?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    The first time Sanctuary flew, Angel told the Vault Hunters that Lilith may have phased the city into The Highlands. The moment you load into The Highlands map, Sanctuary just then appears in the horizon. Considering the time it took you to get from Three Horns Divide to The Highlands, where was Sanctuary during that time?

    submitted by /u/hikkunatamata
    [link] [comments]

    How did Jack survived in Hyperion moon base with all the Dahl marines there.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I mean we can see him getting ambushed from all the sides before leaving. And he wasn't really powerfull. How did he escaped and survived weeks there until he tought is time to come on the moon. Is it bad writting or just something i can't see.

    submitted by /u/Substantial_Art5402
    [link] [comments]

    Items for UVHM

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Iam looking for somewhere to start farming as i hit max level like a day ago , there are just so many items i dont know which ones i should go for first that would make the game easier , iam playing as Maya and i already have , the harold , grog nozzle and the bee and a non elemental sandhawk .

    What are some other good items i should go for ?

    submitted by /u/Sea_Management_8356
    [link] [comments]

    Dont know what to do

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    So ive finished all borderlands games except bl3 (Which ive dropped a while ago bc I was busy with uni). I just came across a tweet from randy pitchford on bl2 and i just suddenly remembered there was SO much shit i didnt do/complete and how much fun it was. Then that got me thinking about the presequal and how i really enjoyed playing wilhelm. I really got the urge to go back and play,, but im so confused on what to choose?? Add the fact that i still need to finish bl3. Opinions??

    submitted by /u/nzmas
    [link] [comments]

    Chances of getting two pearls from one Crawmerax kill??

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Theoretically, what would be the probability of getting two pearlescent drops from one Crawmerax kill?

    You don't have to believe me, but me and a friend just grinded Crawmerax on the original Xbox 360 version for about 3-4 hours, and just 45 minutes after getting our first ever pearl, we killed him and he dropped two in one kill. I have a picture I took from my phone if that will help prove my statement, but I don't have any video evidence and can't prove that we didn't just drop them on the floor. We couldn't believe how rare they were when we first started grinding for one, and we definitely couldn't believe it when we turned around after killing him and saw 2 Pearlescents from the same loot drop.

    I tried finding any sort of evidence of anyone getting 2 pearls from one kill, but I had no luck finding anything. I used most of this statistic chart to try and figure out how rare it truly was,

    https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/crawmerax-statistics-a-study-of-120-000-drops/150542

    but I had no luck and am not very good at calculating probability. Can anyone calculate the chances on that happening? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/xKaileb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment