• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Borderlands I finally just defeated crawmerax on both playthroughs for the first time!

    Borderlands I finally just defeated crawmerax on both playthroughs for the first time!


    I finally just defeated crawmerax on both playthroughs for the first time!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I have always played and loved borderlands 1 since it came out when I was a kid, I've always done full playthroughs doing every quest and dlc, but I was never able to beat crawmerax. But this time I came back to the game, I was playing Mordecai and decided that I wasn't going to stop playing until I did it... twice. (Also I've always been playing this game solo, I use to play it with my older brother and his friends sometimes growing up but since they haven't wanted too).

    And my God with 3 revolvers, a sniper rifle, 40 med packs and a whole lot of luck I did it. And now I happily made sure I had nothing but my favourite gear on my character, took him to my favourite place in the whole game being the spa in tartarus station, took in the views and finally saved and quit for what I think will be the last time in a long time.

    submitted by /u/confusedfunk
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire July 16th

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    WZWB3-K6S69-5FWF9-RTJTB-KSRSZ

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Wait....is every rakk nest just a dead like....boss creature buried in the sand? Because there are loads of nests all over- just how many of those things was there-

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Also. If they are buried and dead. Why are they not decaying and thus the rakk leaving?

    submitted by /u/engitheupgrader
    [link] [comments]

    Connection Timing Out

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    I ended up buying BL3 on steam sale to play with some friends however, when we try to join each others games via any method (Steam or in game invites) we all get "Connection Error: Your connection has timed out." despite being able to play together on other games.
    Is anyone else getting this issue?

    submitted by /u/Sereph92
    [link] [comments]

    Im underleveled and need to level up. level 24

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    What is the best way to farm exp at level 24?

    submitted by /u/Raine1272
    [link] [comments]

    Need help of someone that knows how to mod

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I waned to chnage a line of code in the bl2 reborn code, i pretty much want set the fire rate of Jackob pistols to normal, they are one of my favourite weapons to use and i dont really like this fix, ive found this line of the blcmm "set GD_Weap_Pistol.A_Weapons.WeaponType_Jakobs_Pistol FireRate 1.200000" what would i need to change? Or is it this the wronf line to be looking at?

    submitted by /u/Cybalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to finish up my achievements on BL1 GOTY Enhanced on Steam, can anyone help with co-op or Crawmerax?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I want to start up BL3 finally, but am doing a final run trough 1/2/TPS. I had 100%ed the original 1 as well as 2 and TPS, but I still have some achievements left to do in the Enhanced version of BL1 GOTY that was released on Steam for owners of the original BL1.

    Since the PC version has no local co-op, the only way I can do this is by playing online. But the online is pretty dead by now, no real surprise. I also am nowhere near good enough to solo Crawmerax.

    Anyone who also needs the co-op or Crawmerax achievements in the Enhanced version on steam want to help go for them together?

    submitted by /u/Cyber_Akuma
    [link] [comments]

    Need your opinion.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm making a video on BL2 and need references to BL1. I had planned to go through BL1 to see if there were any lore contradictions between the 2 games, but I don't want to spend 12 hours playing through just to find no contradictions, so I want your opinion: Should I play through BL1 while taking notes, or should I just use a synopsis and do some research in specified areas I think need it?

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    True Vault Hunter mode is not balanced

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I finished the main story many times but this time I wanted to finish the true vault hunter mode, and im not enjoying it… can't seem to get new equipment to handle the difficulty. I can deal with regular foes but the badasses or mini bosses are crazy… they 1-2 shot me And my strongest shotgun does like less than 10% per critical… Am I missing something or this is how it's supposed to be?

    submitted by /u/solisol
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble with Knoxx trap, xb1 lvl 26 brick

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Knoxx trap is being a pain, I've been so far using a revenge blast hammer set up but claptrap barely spawn, any tips for Knoxx trap?

    submitted by /u/ChaosPunx2
    [link] [comments]

    Help with farming

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    So I started farming recently and I don't actually know how it works. I have tried farming some early game bosses but they just drop low level legendaries. How can I fix this?

    (I'm on pc btw)

    submitted by /u/NetrotosGamer
    [link] [comments]

    should i start doing side quests at the beginning of the game?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    i kinda get my ass kicked if i dont do any sidequests and level up so i feel like this might be a better way for me to play it

    submitted by /u/i_shit_u
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play through the series Xbox

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Anyone down to run through the entire series on xbox? I play pretty frequently, im 23 and from canada. If possible id love to run the games 4 player coop.

    Ideally,

    BL1 + DLC (Excluding Moxxis) BL2 + DLC BL:TPS + DLC BL3 + DLC

    Im up for 100% runs or just finishing story and moving on. Maxing level? Whatever we/a group of us can agree on. Leave a comment and let me know if youre interested!

    submitted by /u/Kryptiee
    [link] [comments]

    Too many enemies

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    So is just me or in bl 2 the amount of enemies is just way too many , first the problem was difficulty in general and now that i have a good build that can actually kill i noticed that the amount of enemies that spawn is just absurd its almost as if it was meant for more than just one player , i dont get , cant the game ajdust difficulty if you are playing solo , cant be that hard to code ??? .

    The number one culprit of this so far is tiny tina dlc , i can kill the enemies just fine , but the problem is that there are too many , especially the skeletons in the dungueon part , you cant even take proper cover because they spawn from pretty much every direction .

    One thing that been happening to me alot is a an electric skeleton will one shot my shield and the rest just kill me very easly .

    Iam i the only one who thinks this is an issue ? , i genuinly would like to know , thanks .

    submitted by /u/Sea_Management_8356
    [link] [comments]

    Missing characters in BL1?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    So I started to get back into playing BL1 recently and wanted to make a character to play with my friends, but when I went back in to check out my character the file was gone. Is there a reason for this? I'm on PS4 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/whiskeyinthebottle
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who think the upcoming borderlands movie looks like a train wreck?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Who knows it might surprise me and be great which would be cool but...

    Idk Kevin hart and borderlands...

    Gotta say jackblack for claptrap is great though.

    submitted by /u/neongecko24
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Borderlands 1 without dying, and now I'm going to beat the entire series without dying

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    It wasn't easy, mostly because I'm dumb, but I did it. I'm using Gaige for BL2, and if anyone has any tips or warnings I should know moving forward, please let me know.

    Here's a video I made about the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJQo8woxng

    submitted by /u/Extra_Medium_Chongus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment