• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Borderlands “FEAR. THIS. FACE"

    Borderlands “FEAR. THIS. FACE"


    “FEAR. THIS. FACE"

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Just completed the Pre Sequel solo, feeling pretty good about it myself, there's just something satisfying about killing bandits, highly trained Dahl soldiers and even the Sentinel as Jack's body double, who I might add is the least skilled of all the pre sequel VHs, I really enjoyed Jack's descent into madness or should we call it "Handsomeness" because He's becoming "Handsome Jack", I just hate Dahl now, since it's all their fault that he became evil in the first place.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 and the purpose of TVHM in 2021?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Ok, since most of the topics i see are pretty old, I would like to know if I should play the True Vault Hunter Mode on BL3 in 2021 (August just to be helpful for those looking for an actual date) I'm at Level 72 and just finished the Love, guns and Tentacles DLC, which I played on mayhem 10 with no problems at all. I'll beat all these Dlcs, and from the confusing things I read, TVHM feels more like a way to replay story missions and Dlcs, nothing more nothing less, if you compare to Mayhem 10, is this accurate? Anyone who played the 2 modes recently could give me an insight?! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DANIELC4VTR
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 3 not utilizing my GPU.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    As the title says, BL3 does not seem to be utilizing my GPU as far as Windows Task manager goes. When I am playing the game it utilizes my CPU at around 60%, but my GPU usage never breaks 5% and my component temps are normal. My frames are pretty good for high/medium settings considering that, but I do see small stutters that I do not see in other games. I have tried to see if the problem persists with any other games that I play and so far BL3 is the only game that does not seem to be utilizing my GPU. Any insight would be helpful, thank you.

    CPU: I7 9700k GPU: GTX 1660 super RAM: 16GB 3200 Mhz

    Edit: For anyone that is revisiting this post, I have found that the Windows task manager stats can be incorrect. I used the MSI Afterburner hardware monitor and it is showing a usage closer to 100%. I would recommend that if you have been seeing the same thing to use Afterburner.

    submitted by /u/j0rdeee
    [link] [comments]

    What is you’re favorite line from ANY vault hunter, i’ll go first

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    "I POWDERED MY COCKATIEL FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER!"-Krieg

    submitted by /u/GuiltyEffect
    [link] [comments]

    Will I need to buy the DLCs to fully enjoy BL3?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying BL3 since it's on sale for $20. The first season pass is also on sale for $15.

    submitted by /u/Fitz_01
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Something's goofed up...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    So I play on Xbox One with a disc of the Super Deluxe Edition (no scratches or anything, I checked), and while I was fighting the Ruiner, the game audio suddenly turned into this horrendously loud drone, then when I paused it, it wouldn't register any of my inputs. I quit the game, and now whenever I open it back up, it's stuck on the loading bar screen forever. Even deleting it and reinstalling didn't work. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ICantReadThatName
    [link] [comments]

    Advice how to rush story

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Hi, soon I'm starting my second play through with a different class. I want to unlock TVHM and Mayhem on all classes so I can change whenever I want and keep going. Is there a guide how to do this in the fastest way possible? I know about easy mode, but are there any other tips? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Steef-1995
    [link] [comments]

    A review on the entire Borderlands franchise

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently published a video going over Borderlands as a whole, each entry, pros and cons, prices, etc. And I wanted to get some of your guys opinion on it. Obviously, a decent amount of you will have more experience in the games than me, so I'd like to get as much feedback and criticism as possible.

    If interested, here's the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmR92n7D69c&t=843s

    Thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/colossalpepe
    [link] [comments]

    What is the state of Borderlands 3 now Summer ‘21

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I played quite a bit of BL3 when it came out but I was soon overwhelmed by all the hot fixes, buffs, nerfs, limited time events, and dlcs. I liked the game but playing it casually I couldn't keep up it felt different every time I turned it on. I did and ultimate play through of borderlands 2 after all dlcs were out and it was honestly my favorite play through of the game and I'd like to try and do one for bl3. Have things settled down or is it still as chaotic as before?

    submitted by /u/Regular_Andy
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 TVH Mayhem

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Itd be nice if I could have Mayhem on while I playthrough true vault hunter mode. I played the normal mode on mayhem 10 until max lvl so now on TVH its way too easy.

    submitted by /u/RucketN
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons missing their level requirements and unskinned sniper storm, should i be worried?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    so i was playing a co op game with a person named ssrracher when he gave me a bunch of legendaries and a Pearl and then left. I thought i was too good to be true until i saw that the storm was missing it's texture and 3 weapons were missing their level requirements, so should i be worried? i already got the weapons out of my inventory and shut the game off in case they were obtained wrongly like through hacking.

    submitted by /u/supergifford
    [link] [comments]

    Help grabbing 2 trophies in BL3 on ps4/ps5?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Trying to finish the plat; just need the "win a duel" and "perfect score at firing range" trophies.

    hit me up if you're in

    submitted by /u/DancingMapleDonut
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: GOTY online multiplayer not working (Xbox version)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi fellow redditors. Me and my cousin got this game to play together and we have not been able to play. Whenever we try to start a match together, the game says that the connection is lost. Is there a way to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Hope514
    [link] [comments]

    Random farming, doing DLC on ps5/4

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    So I know this game is easy to get gear, hard to get the proper annoints. If anyone is looking for anything in particular I will be laid up for a few days and pretty much just playing bl3. Drop an item or annoint you are looking for and if I find it I will send it to you.

    TL:DR. Giving away gear if I find it

    submitted by /u/Ok_Monk1060
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about Performance of BL, BL2, Presequel, and BL3 in split screen multiplayer on Xbox One S.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of reviews from a while back that BL3 multiplayer split screen is pretty bad with frame drops and such. Is it any better now, has it been patched? How do the other games in the series fair with split screen multiplayer on the Xbox One S?

    Thanks for any insight you may have.

    submitted by /u/WirtsWoodenLeg
    [link] [comments]

    shift connection lost

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    borderlands the presequel wont connect to servers and says shift connection lost, while my friend could get in easily, any solution?

    submitted by /u/omarpro1
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this happen?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    So im playing Borderlands 2 from The Handsome Collection and I was doing random things like leveling up and stuff. However, while I was playing the game showed this little loading thing on the bottom left corner and said "Installing New Content". I have downloaded the HD Texture pack when I got the game but wasnt able to purchase the DLC for BL2 since I just spend a good few. Is there a new thing I dont know about or is this common?

    submitted by /u/Proper-Holiday815
    [link] [comments]

    Is the cooldown to FL4K's Rakk Attack still glitched?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I haven't tested it out in a long while, but last I checked, if you had an ability that abruptly speeds up the action skill cooldown (like the one that speeds it up on critical hits) it would skip over the end of a rakk attack charge cooldown, essentially restarting the cooldown instead of finishing it for that charge. Did they ever fix that or can that still happen?

    submitted by /u/RockyMarsh90
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost all my heads, skins and guardian rank status

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I just got a notification after launching that my save data was corrupted and it said it has to be overwritten, I stupidly trusted and accepted. Lost a lot of stuff after playing for 200h. I don't even want to play anymore

    submitted by /u/Sirupybear
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows/textures are flickering on my guns and character model... anyone know what's going on? I play on PS4.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    There's a video clip showing it here: https://v.redd.it/es9tg6waxoe71

    It's not something that comes and goes, it's constant, even when the game is paused. I've reset the game and reset the PS4 and it still does it. I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game yet, I'm hoping to learn more before resorting to that.

    submitted by /u/Xaldyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment