• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Katagawa Jr. dying instantly and can't figure out how I'm killing him

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    So not a problem but I'm curious, I'm playing Zane level 45ish, finished the main game and decided to farm some cool weapons before going into the DLC, decided to go for a Sand Hawk so crank it to Mayhem 6.

    I noticed that I was melting Katawaga, first I thought it was my butcher, but then I noticed it happened even when I didn't shoot him so I set it up to M10 and it kept happening, I have Turret and Drone as my skill trees, my theory is that my drone might be doing the work but it happens so fast I can't really tell.

    I don't really have any good equipment either, just finished the game and have some random M4 and M6 guns and stuff.

    Again not really a problem just curious about how it's happening if you have any ideas.

    submitted by /u/bigby5
    [link] [comments]

    Finally bought Borderlands 1 and absolutely loving it

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    I've put this game off for so long, thinking it didn't look good and was looking at the switch store, seen it was on a discount (plus 2 and pre-sequel) and bought them and haven't put the game down since and absolutely loving it!

    Playing it on the switch likely isn't optimal but I'd have no qualms about buying it again on PC when I get mine fixed up.

    Edit: Thank you for my first ever award!! I won't forget your kindness!

    submitted by /u/Kaiser_Mech
    [link] [comments]

    TKs Wave Playthrough2.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    9x81 damage. This can't be good right?

    submitted by /u/Tenlai
    [link] [comments]

    Amara's Phaseslam damage

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I've been having a lot of fun playing Amara with her different skill trees, especially her 4th skill tree and melee build. It's really OP.

    But the thing is that her Phaseslam seemingly either has a hard time hitting the target or does little damage even with the 300% Phaseslam anointment. It doesn't work with mobbing nor bossing. Is there a way to fully utilize the Phaseslam action skill?

    submitted by /u/kevinfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL1 worth rebuying?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I havnt played borderlands 1 for years and I really wanted to buy it (or borderlands 2) since its on sale on pc.
    is borderlands 1 still worth playing in 221 or ifit extremely dated? if it is dated should i replay borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/Shreader87
    [link] [comments]

    gear farm to start UVHM at level 52

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Hello. I made the mistake of playing TVHM up to level 52 and I just started UVHM with level 50 gear and it seems really rough. Any advice on farming some better gear in the initial areas before continuing with the story missions? Also, would it be best to play with or without the "unofficial community patch"? I'm playing Zero.

    submitted by /u/DannySpring
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo Switch Pre Sequel Issues

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I played yesterday with no issues at all. I went to bed and when I woke up the game has completely messed up. I have 2 or 3 FPS and all the loading screens look like a christmas lightshow. Red, green and blue lights flashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and it's the same thing. I have no clue what caused the issue. I put in other games like witcher 3 and they run smooth and perfectly, but pre sequel runs horribly. Has anyone else experienced this? And how do you fix it.

    Edit: I figured it out. Go to settings and change TV resolution from Automatic to 480p to resolve this issue.

    submitted by /u/glorious_tylorious
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS4 save transfer to PS5 issues

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Hey all! So I recently got the free PS5 upgrade for borderlands 3 and figured I'd start playing it on that for better performance and loading. But when I got my save over to it I noticed that only 6 trophies popped and they seemed to just be random ones. Is there a way to get all trophies to unlock? I don't have it in me to play it all the way through again and fear that something would be messed up along the way if I tried playing without starting over.

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Magikarp13
    [link] [comments]

    How is the performance for BL3 on the base ps4? Are there still people playing multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I heard some issues with slowing/lagging/stuttering during the menu sections. My main issue is having the game perform smoothly rather than having amazing graphics. I am on the base ps4. My main pet peeve is performance. Ever since Fallout 76 (which my base ps4 stutters the entire time regardless if you are playing with others or solo) I have become wary of purchasing games past 2018.

    Are we at least getting 30fps for the base ps4? Is there any major stutters/fps drops during coop mode/online? Did they optimize the game yet for base ps4? Did the patches fix any bugs and/or make the menu less laggy/stuttering?

    Also, wanted to inquire if matchmaking on BL3 for ps4 has people actually playing? There was almost nobody on BL2 handsome edition for multiplayer; and I heard people were having trouble finding others to play with online.

    tl;dr How is the performance on the base ps4 and multiplayer? Have the bugs been fixed? Menu lag/stutter/fps drop fixed? I'm seriously considering buying the base game so any input would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/xzanzibarzx
    [link] [comments]

    Need a person to play with

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I'm 23 yrs old male. Just trying find a couple people to play with haven't played the game at all but I have played the first 2 games. I'm on PS5 gamer tag is oidb1rd. Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/RbirdC
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get infinity in bl2

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I've been reloading the same place in the valley for awhile now and the doc never shows up. Idk if it's level locked or what but I kill all the psychos and nomads and whatnot and the doc still doesn't spawn. I would love some help as I'm trying to level up so I can kill bloodwing lol

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    What funny thing would Claptrap boast with Covid / returning to the office.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I 3d printed Claptrap a while back and have him at my office with a speech bubble. I wanted to update it to a funny Covid related reality that he would say.

    Example: "Welcome.. Wait what's up with the mask? Covid? Away with thee! Searches "Can robots get Covid? Should a Robot wear a mask? Cosplay Robot Masked Hero's...

    or "Oh, Humans! Hey! You're TALKING to me! And I didn't even have an exclamation point over my head! This is the BEST day of my life!"

    submitted by /u/Snoo_9234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment