• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Borderlands The Updated Borderlands Series Iceberg

    Borderlands The Updated Borderlands Series Iceberg


    The Updated Borderlands Series Iceberg

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/aoNJxZS.png

    I've made a (somewhat) comprehensive Borderlands series Iceberg that covers everything from the most well know stuff to the wildly obscure and even some urban myths and memes. I'd say that 96% of this Iceberg is true, but some of the stuff at the bottom is meme-material.

    Please let me know if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/MonolithyK
    [link] [comments]

    Attention: 5 new bank SDUs available!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    There's now 5 more SDUs for the bank at Marcus's available, letting us finally store up to 500 pieces of loot.

    This was missing from the announcement today of the changes for Vault Card 2, and it's the best part of it, IMHO. Thanks, Gearbox!

    submitted by /u/Valdrax
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] I want Maya back.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I want Maya back. I started playing borderlands earlier this year and didn't care much about Maya. I thought the phaselock thing was just a neat trick but preferred the craziness of Salvador. After getting into the Borderlands franchise I bought borderlands 3 and expected something better than BL2 (my mistake). The story was tolerable enough and I thought it was going to be better than bl2 because the first 1/3rd of the game felt promising. At the vault of the rampager, I saw Maya get Thanos'd and didn't think too much of it. After all, Roland's, Scooter's and Aurelia's death hit me kinda hard because these were characters I was already familiar with. I also didn't really get the Ava hate because I guess as a stupid teenager myself I could relate to her.

    Now I have already played Salvador and Krieg to max level and have been having a ton of fun with their crazy gameplay, as well as reading up the borderlands lore surrounding Krieg. I learnt of his interaction with Maya and listened to the tons of echos scattered in Wildlife Preservation/Krieg dlc. At this point, I realized that she was probably going to be my favorite character lore-wise. I had actually somehow forgotten about Maya's death and was super excited to learn more about her. And then I replayed BL3 and got hit with waves upon waves of disappointment. What was this scene even supposed to achieve? It started and ended so abruptly that I felt nothing but disbelief at how they treated what I'd assume is a fan favorite character from a game they have played for over a decade.

    And now to the part where I actually play Maya: She is really fun to play and taught me that I couldn't just run straight into my enemies and demolish them like I did with Salvador and Krieg. The fun tricks with chain reaction, sub-sequence and the memey thoughtlock spiced up gameplay in my solo and co-op experience. While Maya would probably not beat out Krieg in terms of fun gameplay, she runs a close second.

    I really hope Maya (and Axton... and Salvador... and Athena... and the B-team) got sidelined because Gearbox had something massive in store for them in the upcoming games. While it would be nice for her to make a final appearance in Wonderlands, I sincerely hope that isn't the end of her story. I don't really care how they bring her back, be it a stupid ret-con where a New-U became canon for a fraction of a second or some anime shit where she gets resurrected, I just want Maya back.

    (sorry for wall of text and horrible english, not a native speaker)

    submitted by /u/nderage_kids
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Second Vault card is now live.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    The second vault card, Welcome to Pandora, is now live. Go to the vault card tab, then use the trigger buttons to select which card to advance.

    submitted by /u/dp2045admin
    [link] [comments]

    The Pre-Sequel Knew

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    In Jack's office you get a quest called "Hot Head" to calm an angry man named Dean down. When you meet him, he is saying all these things about how he hates certain things and does really annoying things.

    One of the first things he says is that he hates casting choices of movies he hasn't seen yet. Ring any bells?

    They knew 7 years ago…

    submitted by /u/ethanator329
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Coop

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Anybody interested in starting a new coop play through? i've never played the game with other people due to horrible match making. also lack of friends that like the franchise. please somebody anybody

    submitted by /u/TyTyGoKrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Hello fellow vault hunters, I've been playing borderlands 2 on switch for a few weeks now and I am honestly very enthralled by the game.

    However, everytime I want to make a new character in a higher difficulty for the level cap, I have to grind all the way to the end of the story to unlock it. I heard that the dlc alleviates this problem by giving you access to create a level 30 character for ng+. So far I've only got zero on my playthrough and I'm debating on getting the dlc to lessen the hassle.

    So I recently got $10 for my birthday and I'm seriously considering buying the dlc using that plus some gold coins. Well, it's either that or i get something nicer for myself.

    What do you guys think? Dlc worth it for the aforementioned reasons?

    Ps. I also read that the dlc has causes bugs on the switch..?

    submitted by /u/vanitas14
    [link] [comments]

    I’m convinced SoongeBoss BulletPants is impossible to kill.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I got him to godly then ran out of ammo and fucking died. Actually impossible

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Skill Blindness!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I recently unlocked the phoenix Skill but I can't see a damn thing once it activates! The flame effects obscure almost the whole screen when I'm looking down the scope! 😭

    Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a way to turn the visual effect off?

    (Sorry, forgot to say this is Borderlands 1)

    submitted by /u/baylo99
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove main character dialogue in Borderlands 1 game?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Just think it might be more fun in my opinion. Like when I used to play other games without main character dialogue. I'm mostly looking for how to do it on the PC since it should be more easier than on console.

    submitted by /u/MichaelSamuelZupidi
    [link] [comments]

    Any strata for taking out Psychoreaver?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Level 27 Zane vs 29 Psychoreaver. I got him on phase 2 then fucking died lmao. If anyone's got some tips I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, traveller, I have a question!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    So... I've been playing Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, and I'm pretty much enjoying it. That might be controversial though, I dunno why, but it's fun. My question at hand: Is this a normal feature or did I find a real glitch in the game?

    And what do I mean by that, exactly?

    Well... I have a glitch gun (from Claptastic).

    I reload the sniper to a yellow one.

    Shoot once, it's a loop. Normal, amirite?

    I switch to a boomacorn shotgun and it does the same thing: loop.

    my boomacorn has been looped.

    is this normal or have I found a glitch in a glitch weapon?

    This is from the PS4, Handsome Collection, god, it's great to play borderlands again after playing it on the PS3 with no DLCs whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/JakeffReddit
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Game crashes when I immediately open a shop vendor as the item of the day is appearing on my screen.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this happen or know how to fix it? It's a bug I've had since launch, and it makes speed farming vendors a pain

    submitted by /u/SageSpartan
    [link] [comments]

    Krieg’s Raving Retribution lines

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    So I watched an old video of every voice line Krieg has or had in the game and when his lines under RR came in, I learned that he was "nerfed" in frequency of rants.

    Getting it firsthand however, that knowledge was an understatement on what I walked into despite how useful it is against bandits.

    Why was his flaming insanity almost completely removed for? I don't understand especially since if it was too bad you could just turn down voices.

    submitted by /u/CynicalDarkFox
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands fails launch in PSN

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm playing on PS4. I've played bl2 &3 through a couple times so decided to play the original. I've been playing on psn. It loaded fine yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon I got the message that it failed to load and I should relaunch. I've tried several times. Signed out and back in. Restarted PS4. Still not working. I broke down and bought it but I'll have to start over. I can't move my data unless I can open it in psn. Anyone have a clue how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/monicaw2
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands is done and it's on to the Pre Sequel!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Loved Borderlands! Never finished it before and I'm so glad I did! Roland was fun but next time I'm thinking Lilith, I've chosen the Jack clone for the Pre Sequel, love it so far! If anyone is on the switch let me know, genuinely love to team up some time, take care guys!

    submitted by /u/Revilox88
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen first player lost progress

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I was playing BL2 with my girlfriend she was P1 I was P2 Zer0 and Axton we had just finished Where Angels Fear to Tread and save quit at the Roland ded cutscene and when we loaded back in we spawned outside the Lynchwood train (the Mick Zaford farm spawn) my progress was fine but she had lost all the progress we had made since we started playing today. Any ideas what's happened there?

    submitted by /u/sp17aloha
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for something to do

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    So I've just finished the borderlands 3 campaign for the first time an now I don't know what to do, any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/itsmasonayit
    [link] [comments]

    Suicide squad ripping off Borderlands

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice this with the new suicide squad trailers.

    submitted by /u/harrisonchase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment