• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Borderlands Should i play as Moze in borderlands 3?

    Borderlands Should i play as Moze in borderlands 3?


    Should i play as Moze in borderlands 3?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I've been think about picking Moze in my new Borderlands 3 playthrough, but i've heard the only way to be good as Moze is if you focus on skill trees and i ignore those most of the time cause they're too complicated. Is the skill tree thing true? If so, is there a different character i can pick where i dont have to micro manage their skill trees?

    submitted by /u/Fungusamongus27
    [link] [comments]

    What would be your wishlist for BL4?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Personally, I wanna have a boss fight against a VH. Salvador was sidelined for 3, let me go toe to toe with him in 4.

    (Yes I know Wonderland is next but I doubt it'll further the overall story of Borderlands)

    submitted by /u/HereForTOMT2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play the series with me?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I haven't played the whole series in god knows how long and I've got nothing but time to kill while I'm on leave. Anyone wanna play? Can pm my gamer tag to any interested parties.

    Fair warning- 30yo male and I swear a lot. Can edit a little but im only human.

    submitted by /u/reesesfave19
    [link] [comments]

    Well.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    A bit ago, when I was playing BL2 with my sister, we may or may not have been under leveled for the saving roland mission. Hell. Actually hell.

    submitted by /u/EthosTheAllmighty
    [link] [comments]

    The game goes to 0 frames every 2 or so seconds for around 2 seconds.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    I tried playing awhile back when it was free on Epic Games and had the exact same issue. The only solution I've found is completely turning off my internet. I would really like a solution that doesn't require that. I've tried turning off Windows fullscreen optimization and that did nothing. I'm assuming it's because the game is still trying to connect online despite me being in offline mode.

    submitted by /u/blesky1
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 director's cut

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I recently bought the director's cut dlc but I still can't get the new content from it. Yes it been downloaded so I don't know to get access to it . Is this a bug ?

    submitted by /u/Shade00000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 dlc worth it?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if I should get the dlc since the season pass is on discount on the playstation store

    submitted by /u/DablazinGamer07
    [link] [comments]

    Sand Hawk or babymaker

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    What do you think is the best smg/high fire rate wepon for Salvador UVHM? Sand hawk, babymaker or something else?

    submitted by /u/Volcap123
    [link] [comments]

    Since The Suicide Squad is a day or two away from an official release I thought it’d be fun to debate which vault hunter would fit the team or vice versa.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Axton, Salvador, Zane and ESPECIALLY Krieg would fit the team in my opinion and Weasel, King Shark, Ratcatcher 2, Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Harley Quinn, Sol Soria and Captain Boomerang would be great vault hunters with interesting action skills.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to edit mission progress?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    So I started playing the Jakobs/Hammerlock dlc and have an issue that I've seen others raise online too. I forgot the mission name but I had to get a holotape that's behind a bookcase. I've done this, the mission has the tick to show I found it but I can't actually deposit the holotape where I need to, there's no button prompt or anything and no objective on the map. I spoke to support and they gave me a pathetic answer of joining another lobby with someone on the same mission, despite being in matchmaking for over an hour not one other person popped up. Does anyone know of any save editors that would let me just mark this mission as complete? Feels really shitty that they'd still sell a dlc with a known bug for months that just doesn't let people progress.

    submitted by /u/TheMilkiestShake
    [link] [comments]

    Murder Terramorphus for me?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Going for achievements and need to do all quests.. this ones a bit out of reach. Anyone wanna come murder him for me? On PS3, PSN is JdWise. Please add me and help!!

    submitted by /u/Disfavored
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment